Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 24th; *updated 6/17*
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 06:31 PM (30,562 Views)
chinkybig

Shouldn't EJ be working on/ following up on the theory that Stefano could be or has had a hand on Sami's current predicament? Based on what I have seen so far, I am assuming that the "taking down" still refers to the DiMera Enterprises. If so, I don't get it. I mean, Stefano without his money will still be Stefano. So what if he gains DiMera Enterprises?

I don't know, me thinks that this EJ bringing down Stefano plot is just plain stupid in the DiMera Enterprises context. He has never been successful in neutralizing his own father permanently during his evil days, I don't see him getting successful now just because he is still "broken-hearted" over his father's betrayal when they thought he wasn't Stefano's son.

EJ, dear, Marlena has had better head-start in trying to take Stefano that you ever did and ever wil... remember shooting Stefano back in the 80s, injecting him with the drug to incapacitate him during the RoboJohn days....and even throwing him off the penthouse when she was possessed. Come on, EJ, you're not halfway there... lol :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Well if EJ takes down Stefeno then he darn sure learned from
the best. :redface:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Jun 18 2013, 09:26 PM
Shouldn't EJ be working on/ following up on the theory that Stefano could be or has had a hand on Sami's current predicament? Based on what I have seen so far, I am assuming that the "taking down" still refers to the DiMera Enterprises. If so, I don't get it. I mean, Stefano without his money will still be Stefano. So what if he gains DiMera Enterprises?

I don't know, me thinks that this EJ bringing down Stefano plot is just plain stupid in the DiMera Enterprises context. He has never been successful in neutralizing his own father permanently during his evil days, I don't see him getting successful now just because he is still "broken-hearted" over his father's betrayal when they thought he wasn't Stefano's son.

EJ, dear, Marlena has had better head-start in trying to take Stefano that you ever did and ever wil... remember shooting Stefano back in the 80s, injecting him with the drug to incapacitate him during the RoboJohn days....and even throwing him off the penthouse when she was possessed. Come on, EJ, you're not halfway there... lol :D
She kicked Stefanos' ass!! That was so ridiculas it was hilarious!!

am103
Member Avatar

I just need to find out if Kristen de-flowers Eric, lol. That is really all I'm concerned about.

chinkybig

Off-hand, I don't think Kristen will sleep with Eric, IF she wants Brady under her clutches again....I mean, technically speaking, if you are holding out for someone/ obsessing about someone (Brady), then why jeopardize the potential of getting back with this person by being unfaithful?

But Kristen is a different level of cray-cray (and I love her for it, so bring it on). It's just funny how she said, she can't destroy John's son but she has no problem destroying Marlena's....but Kristen's mind is so twisted...Brady or Eric, it's the same impact for Marlena since she has treated both like her own. LOL.

blueskies
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Jun 18 2013, 10:37 PM
Off-hand, I don't think Kristen will sleep with Eric, IF she wants Brady under her clutches again....I mean, technically speaking, if you are holding out for someone/ obsessing about someone (Brady), then why jeopardize the potential of getting back with this person by being unfaithful?

But Kristen is a different level of cray-cray (and I love her for it, so bring it on). It's just funny how she said, she can't destroy John's son but she has no problem destroying Marlena's....but Kristen's mind is so twisted...Brady or Eric, it's the same impact for Marlena since she has treated both like her own. LOL.
i think at this point she doesn't believe she has any chance left with Brady. That's why she's willing to do anything to get revenge on Marlena.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

am103
Jun 18 2013, 10:30 PM
I just need to find out if Kristen de-flowers Eric, lol. That is really all I'm concerned about.
Eric's not a virgin.

If she rapes him, I hope the show treats it as a rape. Brady is one thing, but I don't want Eric lusting after her long-term. Save someone for Nicole...

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

chinkybig

But that's necessarily true ( at least for the past 6 months). Marlena sat on the information regarding Brady and Kristen when she first found them together and even after the relationship was revealed she made attempts at talking to Brady but she was still pretty much giving the situation "space". She would have never done that with Eric. Which is not to say she doesn't love Brady like her own son, but there is a difference in the way she treats him and Eric (again, at least for the past 6 months). Marlena would be much more fervent if Kristen had began sleeping with Eric instead of Brady.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 18 2013, 10:51 PM
chinkybig

But that's necessarily true ( at least for the past 6 months). Marlena sat on the information regarding Brady and Kristen when she first found them together and even after the relationship was revealed she made attempts at talking to Brady but she was still pretty much giving the situation "space". She would have never done that with Eric. Which is not to say she doesn't love Brady like her own son, but there is a difference in the way she treats him and Eric (again, at least for the past 6 months). Marlena would be much more fervent if Kristen had began sleeping with Eric instead of Brady.
agreed. If that had been Eric she walked in on, right then and there shit would have been going down!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I think Kristen plans on giving Eric the serum to jump up
his sex drive.When he gets the urge for sex and has it
he will ruin his rep as a Priest.Its probably some potion that will
have him chasing Nichole all over the convent. :flipoff:

concerned
Member Avatar

am103
Jun 18 2013, 10:30 PM
I'm pretty sure he's been de-flowered already.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I'm loving all these Chabby spoilers! Interesting that they used the word "manipulating"...

I too hope we'll see them in a park/corner of a park with some other people in background with candy floss etc.

:)

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jun 19 2013, 12:22 AM
But it would wear off sooner than later once the drug had cleared out of his system. And Chyka gave her 2 serums that work in tandem which would mean that one of have to injected soon after the other. What ever the serums do the results would have immediate though I do think the 2nd drug is meant to block his memory. At this point I think she does sleep with him and either records it or takes pictures of the act.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 19 2013, 06:56 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

chinkybig

I don't think she expects Brady to ever come back to her. Kristen has always been all about revenge.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

chinkybig
Jun 18 2013, 09:26 PM

ITA. Ej's priorities seem off.....if anything he should be working on proving that Stefano is linked to this Rafe shit and somehow trying to get to the bottom of who might have taken the gun. His behavior is making me wonder.....it's not like he can't do both at the same time...since Justin is helping him with the DE take over, he can be putting his own thing in motion that could get to the bottom of who might have taken the knife.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Chabby
Jun 19 2013, 04:49 AM
I'm loving all these Chabby spoilers! Interesting that they used the word "manipulating"...

I too hope we'll see them in a park/corner of a park with some other people in background with candy floss etc.

:)
I'm thinking it means using situation to get close to her.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
That's the only thing I can think of. I mean, he's not going to die. Maybe the potion does something to his brain chemistry that drops his inhibitions and he becomes a slave to his impulses.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Ari did say in an interview that Eric won't be able to stop himself from being with Nicole (I'm paraphrasing) and it wasn't her (Nicole's) doing entirely....so I do wonder if that drug has that affect on Eric...which is really sad as i wanted him to start having these feelings a long time ago and showing them to us..while he struggles with the fact he's a priest and can't act on them....no need for a drug here....just good writing....but I'll take whatever I get at this point with Ericole.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jun 19 2013, 09:58 AM
Fantastic66
That's the only thing I can think of. I mean, he's not going to die. Maybe the potion does something to his brain chemistry that drops his inhibitions and he becomes a slave to his impulses.
How would that work? The drug would eventually clear out of his system so how could it keep affecting him long-term? Unless she keeps dosing Eric....I don't see it.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm wondering if whatever Kristin does causes Eric to get kicked out of the clergy. Maybe she takes some photos like we have speculated and they come out in a couple weeks. Eric being forced to leave the church would certainly remove a big impediment to Ericole.
Edited by tomsawyer, Jun 19 2013, 10:16 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply