Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 24th; *updated 6/17*
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 06:31 PM (30,109 Views)
AFaithL

Nevermind
Edited by AFaithL, Jun 19 2013, 10:39 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 19 2013, 10:13 AM
Pookie
Jun 19 2013, 09:58 AM
Fantastic66
Jun 19 2013, 12:22 AM
I think Kristen plans on giving Eric the serum to jump up
his sex drive.When he gets the urge for sex and has it
he will ruin his rep as a Priest.Its probably some potion that will
have him chasing Nichole all over the convent. :flipoff:
That's the only thing I can think of. I mean, he's not going to die. Maybe the potion does something to his brain chemistry that drops his inhibitions and he becomes a slave to his impulses.
How would that work? The drug would eventually clear out of his system so how could it keep affecting him long-term? Unless she keeps dosing Eric....I don't see it.
That's what I'm wondering myself. I can only imagine the drugs are supposed to last short term. Maybe Kristen thinks the drug would take effect immediately and had plans to seduce him that evening but gets mad there is a delayed effect. And when it finally kicks in, a horny Eric jumps Nicole.

ETA: Then just to keep it "soapy", Nicole falls pregnant and she has no idea if the father is Eric or Brady. Eric, still being a priest, is forced to keep quiet and suffers in silence.
Edited by Pookie, Jun 19 2013, 10:22 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

OOOOH, I LOVE the idea of Kristen giving Eric some kind of uber-aphrodisiac that gets him to hook up with Nicole. And I'm sure Kristen will be there to snap the photos so Eric has to leave the church in shame. Seriously, that would be such a Kristen and a circa 90s Days thing to do. Now I'm going to bummed if that doesn't happen, LOL.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 19 2013, 10:19 AM
Ari didn't say Eric wouldn't be able to stop himself with Nicole.....she said Eric wouldn't be able to stop himself. And that it wasn't her doing the tempting. Which leaves me to believe we will have two brothers lusting after Kristen.

Eric would never lust after a woman who tried to kill his mother. He wouldn't even hear Kristen's confession. The only way I could see him and Kristen is if he were drugged which is what Kristen is going to do. So maybe what Ari meant was that Eric wouldn't be able to stop himself from sleeping with Kristen because he's drugged? It would only be one time but given his profession, one time is all it takes.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jun 19 2013, 10:39 AM
OOOOH, I LOVE the idea of Kristen giving Eric some kind of uber-aphrodisiac that gets him to hook up with Nicole. And I'm sure Kristen will be there to snap the photos so Eric has to leave the church in shame. Seriously, that would be such a Kristen and a circa 90s Days thing to do. Now I'm going to bummed if that doesn't happen, LOL.
That's assuming Nicole wouldn't put the breaks on it. Especially after her encounter with Brady. Guilt coupled with confusion over Eric's sudden behavior would be enough to not only kill her mood but it would be a cause for immediate concern. Not to mention she would have to keep dosing him to keep the affect up. And I don't know of any aphrodisiacs that cause you to lose consciousness when administered.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 19 2013, 10:46 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 19 2013, 10:40 AM
AFaithL
Jun 19 2013, 10:19 AM
Ari didn't say Eric wouldn't be able to stop himself with Nicole.....she said Eric wouldn't be able to stop himself. And that it wasn't her doing the tempting. Which leaves me to believe we will have two brothers lusting after Kristen.

Eric would never lust after a woman who tried to kill his mother. He wouldn't even hear Kristen's confession. The only way I could see him and Kristen is if he were drugged which is what Kristen is going to do. So maybe what Ari meant was that Eric wouldn't be able to stop himself from sleeping with Kristen because he's drugged? It would only be one time but given his profession, one time is all it takes.
Nicole tried to kill his mother...

Pookie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 19 2013, 10:43 AM
tomsawyer
That's assuming Nicole wouldn't put the breaks on it. Especially after her encounter with Brady. Guilt coupled with confusion over Eric's sudden behavior would be enough to not only kill her mood but it would be a cause for immediate concern. Not to mention she would have to keep dosing him to keep the affect up. And I don't know of any aphrodisiacs that cause you to lose consciousness when administered.
I thought I read a spoiler that Kristen is mad that the drugs didn't do exactly what that whack doctor said it would. So maybe she didn't expect to knock Eric out and expected something else. That's why I was suggesting that maybe there is a delayed effect.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 19 2013, 10:43 AM
tomsawyer
Well there probably isn't an aphrodisiac IRL that will do what it does on Days, but what is possible IRL has never been a barrier for this soap.

I don't know, I think Nicole might hook up with Eric if he came onto her. I mean, she's in love with him and, as of now, thinks the thing with Brady is just friends with benefits. But even if Nicole puts on the brakes, it wouldn't take anything major for Eric to land in big trouble. All Kristen needs are some photos or video of him trying to kiss her.

Lil
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Jun 17 2013, 09:57 AM
LuvingLumi
Jun 17 2013, 08:18 AM
camera shy
Jun 17 2013, 08:11 AM
Why are Sami and Kate still discussing Kate's feelings for Rafe?
I gather that the spoiler is probably Kate visiting Sami in her cell and telling her how grateful she is that she's in there because she chose to save Rafe's life....even after the fight they had about him where Kate threw her and Rafe's relationship in Sami's face...then she'll taunt her a bit with, 'I know you still love him'...because you just know that they need to keep that open in the event the shit with Kate/Rafe and the PT doesn't fly
Or that they just don't know what the hell else to do with Kate's character other than to fabricate deep-seated feelings for a man she had no real relationship with. A big bunch of BS
I'd love to see Kate and Victor team up again... Rate and Magic are dull as fucking dirt. They don't even need to hook up just get them in a business story or something.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I would LOVE for Kate & Victor to reunite...they should have never been broken up in the first place!

Carly
Member Avatar

DAYS should bring back Alex Kiriakis so that the Kiriakis family and Kate can have an awesome business-related storyline. Alex can be a real shark in the corporate world, and he can go toe-to-toe with EJ. And this could also provide some great WilSon drama because Will's stepdad (EJ) will be in direct conflict with Sonny's brother (Alex). And I also think the Alex/Adrienne dynamic would be quite intriguing.

am103
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 18 2013, 10:47 PM
am103
Jun 18 2013, 10:30 PM
I just need to find out if Kristen de-flowers Eric, lol. That is really all I'm concerned about.
Eric's not a virgin.
I know that Eric is not a virgin, but he may as well be now. It's been long, enough lol.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Carly
Jun 19 2013, 02:14 PM
DAYS should bring back Alex Kiriakis so that the Kiriakis family and Kate can have an awesome business-related storyline. Alex can be a real shark in the corporate world, and he can go toe-to-toe with EJ. And this could also provide some great WilSon drama because Will's stepdad (EJ) will be in direct conflict with Sonny's brother (Alex). And I also think the Alex/Adrienne dynamic would be quite intriguing.
Sorry ej in too much stories he does not need new one.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Pookie I think oh Hermit Crab Kristen is hoping Eric will go after Nichole.
I can't see Kristen wanting to seduce Eric.I love the idea of Nichole getting
pregnant and not knowing if the baby is Bradys or Erics. :flipoff:

Ej Fan
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jun 19 2013, 08:11 PM
Pookie I think oh Hermit Crab Kristen is hoping Eric will go after Nichole.
I can't see Kristen wanting to seduce Eric.I love the idea of Nichole getting
pregnant and not knowing if the baby is Bradys or Erics. :flipoff:
This show needs a long break from baby SLs.

And I really have no desire watching Nicole going thru a third pregnancy. I'll pass.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 19 2013, 10:03 AM
Ari did say in an interview that Eric won't be able to stop himself from being with Nicole (I'm paraphrasing) and it wasn't her (Nicole's) doing entirely....so I do wonder if that drug has that affect on Eric...which is really sad as i wanted him to start having these feelings a long time ago and showing them to us..while he struggles with the fact he's a priest and can't act on them....no need for a drug here....just good writing....but I'll take whatever I get at this point with Ericole.
If this is what happens, it would make me sad for Nicole. Can't a guy want to be with her without said guy being drugged, being a rebound, keeping a secret from her, or secretly pining away for Jennifer Horton?

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Well LuvingLumi that must be a pretty powerful potion that revenge
seeker Kristen is going to give Eric.Kristen would have to slip the
love potion in his drink.
:flipoff:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Eric would never lust after a woman who tried to kill his mother.
That's what we thought about Brady though.

chinkybig

Kate and Victor should reunite. Kate should revive The Spectator and offer Aby Deveraux a job, like what she did with Jack Deveraux back then...oh, the good old Days. :)

blueskies
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Jun 20 2013, 08:38 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Eric would never lust after a woman who tried to kill his mother.
That's what we thought about Brady though.
Why? He lusted after the woman who tried to kill his grandfather. In fact he did her just again this week.
Edited by blueskies, Jun 20 2013, 11:41 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply