Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 24th; *updated 6/17*
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 06:31 PM (30,120 Views)
lazydazes
Member Avatar

Yay Ericole...finally :) I`ve been waiting for THIS like forever. Is it too much to hope that he`ll lose that collar for at least an eppy? Love them!
As for JJ, Iove this kid, and Casey Moss is doing a fabulous job. And as far as I`m concerned the more hell he gives Dannifer the better. I don`t have any problem with JJ being a badass either because it makes for more interesting story..
Can`t wait to find out what Kristen`s devious scheme is and if Brady decides to woo Kristen this time for revenge.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Toss Cameron away Abby, and go be with Chad. We know you want too! :wub:

bomber
Member Avatar

specialcases
Jun 12 2013, 10:12 PM
bomber
Jun 12 2013, 07:24 PM
Back about March a couple of actors tweeted about playing doctors opposite Sc and mR so my guess is JJ overdoses.
on weed? lol
Haha. But if he manages to steal drugs from the hospital he could OD.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I hope Chad brings Abby flowers/roses when he makes his desires clear...

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Same shit, different day. Uh, week. No, month. Sorry, make that year. :frustration: :yuk:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

blueskies
Jun 12 2013, 06:53 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 12 2013, 06:49 PM
I hope that Jen's bad news about JJ is that Hope arrested him.
...for killing Daniel.
:pray: :pray: :pray:

am103
Member Avatar

UGH. How long has this Chad/Abigail/Cameron thing been going on for? I am so sick of all of it. Chad and Cameron are a total snooze and neither of them can keep up with Kate Mansi's fabulous screen presence. Although, if Abigail keeps up all this Daniel-pimping, maybe she can leave Salem with her boyfriends, too.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Will Confesses")
Will vows to take the blame for his mother's actions; Cameron questions Abigail about their relationship.

Tuesday ("New Living Arrangements")
Nick and Gabi look for answers about their marriage; Nicole comes to Eric's rescue.

Wednesday ("Making a Choice")
Chad tells Abigail and Cameron that he wants to be with Abigail; Sonny gives his mother a stern warning.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Angie79
Jun 14 2013, 12:24 AM
Will vows to take the blame for his mother's actions
Oh for fuck's sake!! :facepalm:
Not only is this a dumb idea, but it doesn't even make sense! There's no way anyone's gonna believe that Will, who had gotten shot the day before, got his hands on a gun & was walking around the hospital. Plus, didn't Kate see something? She won't let Will take the fall for Sami.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jun 14 2013, 12:47 AM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 14 2013, 12:45 AM
Angie79
Oh for fuck's sake!! :shame: :facepalm:
Right?

It makes no sense whatsoever. Obviously Will does not have the Salem Brain on that day.

jwsel
Member Avatar

Isn't Jen Lilley supposed to premiere that week? I thought she was supposed to start appearing in June. I'm surprised none of the spoilers hint at a new character.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Angie79
Not only is this a dumb idea, but it doesn't even make sense! There's no way anyone's gonna believe that Will, who had gotten shot the day before, got his hands on a gun & was walking around the hospital. Plus, didn't Kate see something? She won't let Will take the fall for Sami.
I think Will wants to tell the police how and why Sami knows Bernardi is a dirty cop. And she knows this because they asked Stefano to have his inside man, Bernardi, to get the evidence against Will for shooting EJ. Sami is probably not telling the police this to spare Will. And Will wants to confess to help clear his mothers name.

I don't think he's planning to take the fall for shooting Bernardi.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jun 14 2013, 01:13 AM
Supergirlx2
Angie79
I think Will wants to tell the police how and why Sami knows Bernardi is a dirty cop. And she knows this because they asked Stefano to have his inside man, Bernardi, to get the evidence against Will for shooting EJ. Sami is probably not telling the police this to spare Will. And Will wants to confess to help clear his mothers name.

Yeah, but they have no proof that Bernardi's a dirty cop (no phone records or paper trail leading to Stefano) so Will confessing to shooting EJ and then to asking Stefano to steal the evidence that could implicate him in the attempted murder would do nothing for Sami (They'll throw Will's ass in jail though), and all that stuff doesn't answer why Bernardi would attack Rafe (which we already know why). It would seriously be a confusing in-story plot point.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 14 2013, 01:23 AM.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 14 2013, 01:23 AM
Pookie
Jun 14 2013, 01:13 AM
Supergirlx2
Angie79

Yeah, but they have no proof that Bernardi's a dirty cop (no phone records or paper trail leading to Stefano) so Will confessing to shooting EJ and then to asking Stefano to steal the evidence that could implicate him in the attempted murder would do nothing for Sami (They'll throw Will's ass in jail though), and all that stuff doesn't answer why Bernardi would attack Rafe (which we already know why). It would seriously be a confusing in-story plot point.
Of course. I think there is another spoiler out there that EJ and Sami basically tell Will to keep his yap shut. Will is clearly feeling guilty and not thinking things through.

Ian H
Member Avatar

Angie79
Will vows to take the blame for his mother's actions.

Really Will? :facepalm: He has a baby now. that's his responsibility now, not involving himself in Sami's mess of a life. no wonder Adrienne wants Sonny way from him. like his mother he never thinks before he does something.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 12 2013, 07:03 PM
Nicole comes to Eric's rescue

Yay! :cheer:
She's already come to his rescue twice! And nothing came of it. I hope this time is different. :wub:

KweenBoda

But if something happens between Eric and Nicole after she comes to his rescue, you know that the fact she slept with Brady is going to stop it COLD.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
Jun 14 2013, 10:21 AM
But if something happens between Eric and Nicole after she comes to his rescue, you know that the fact she slept with Brady is going to stop it COLD.
Yep. Given how upset he was at seeing her with Vargas, one can only imagine how upset he will be when he finds out she slept with his step-brother.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I hope that Eric gets hooked on drugs from whatever Kristen gave him. Just thinking he slept with her is great and all, but that isn't much of a reason for him and Nicole to bond. I mean he can be down and she can pick him up, but DAYS should go there and give it depth. Greg Vaughan played a drug addicted Lucky. I worry because DAYS kinda sucks with their addiction stories, especially with John and Brady. Maybe Eric can break the mold? Lorraine Broderick is PERFECT at these types of stories and it could really build a great relationship between Eric and Nicole.

The Will spoiler is totally stupid and is the first thing to really piss me off about this show in a while besides Dannifer. Like what is that? I hope its a bullshit spoiler.

I saw another pick of Jen Lilley's character with JJ today and its from the week of June 24th. I think its from the 28th's episode again. So maybe she debuts on Thursday or Friday.

concerned
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
Jun 14 2013, 10:21 AM
Eric's supposed to know who Nicole is.

Eric should know that in a crisis, sex is Nicole's instinctive safe harbour.
Him being all priesty isn't going to change that.

Him loving her for her other talents, letting her excel in other areas would change that.

He hurt her by putting Sami above his needs and her needs.
It wouldn't take a genius to work out that a man that Nicole cares for putting Sami first is going to cause issues.

If Eric doesn't love her enough to overlook her sleeping with Brady he doesn't deserve her.
In the words of someone else,
" because I would know that the only reason that you would have done that that you would have been with another man is because I drove you to it".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KZQruzVPDc
Edited by concerned, Jun 14 2013, 03:52 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply