Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 24th; *updated 6/17*
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 06:31 PM (30,640 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday ("Arrest")
Eric appreciates Nicole's efforts; Jennifer is stunned when she learns JJ has been arrested.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

That dog is really cute.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Jun 15 2013, 12:04 AM
Thursday ("Arrest")
Jennifer is stunned when she learns JJ has been arrested.

i really do hope that it's Hope that tells Jen that JJ has been arrested.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

TreasureCove
Jun 14 2013, 07:41 PM
Which leaves Nicole in a position of constantly being badmouthed by Sami while Eric goes

"Now Sami, that isn't nice"

And Nicole must hold her real feelings in check and take Sami's abuse because Eric will beg her to "try to get along with my family, for my sake" and lecture her or dump her if she doesn't.

Exactly! Just like Nicole is expected to respect the fact that Sami is his twin, he needs to respect that there is a LONG & nasty history between the 2 women. The baby switch, EJ, Rafe's lie about being the baby's daddy, sami screwing over Nicole's brother, just to name a few. If he can't accept Nicole as the fiery pistol she is, then he should stay out of her business.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

^^^THANK YOU! Sami is allowed to badmouth Nicole from sunrise to sunset and all she gets is "Oh Sami...." or a slap on the wrist while Nicole on the other hand is being completely vilified and chastised, like how dare she disrespect Sami blah blah blah. This is one of the reasons I didn't want the Ericole pairing to begin with (but they'd somehow kept Sami away. reasonably so) because of exactly what happened with their last fight. He's Ssami's twin and family is always going to come first to him, he's nothing like Sami who'd sell her family first to get what she wants. It's endearing but when it comes to Nicole it's a millstone around her neck. Brady isn't so uptight when it comes to these two women's history, he understands it and doesn't let it get in the way of either relationship but I still wouldn't want Nicole with him for obvious reasons. They have this unhealthy habit of using sex when things don't go their way. Back to Eric, he sadly will never be able to handle Nicole and therefore must step back and let her go (and she needs to let him go too), their time is past as far as I am concerned. There's so much bad blood and history for it not to affect them now or later should he leave the priesthood. And I am not interested in Sami being Ericole's angst, I can't stand that woman-child anywhere near Nicole.

camera shy

Laufeyson
Jun 15 2013, 06:17 AM
^^^THANK YOU! Sami is allowed to badmouth Nicole from sunrise to sunset and all she gets is "Oh Sami...." or a slap on the wrist while Nicole on the other hand is being completely vilified and chastised, like how dare she disrespect Sami blah blah blah. This is one of the reasons I didn't want the Ericole pairing to begin with (but they'd somehow kept Sami away. reasonably so) because of exactly what happened with their last fight. He's Ssami's twin and family is always going to come first to him, he's nothing like Sami who'd sell her family first to get what she wants. It's endearing but when it comes to Nicole it's a millstone around her neck. Brady isn't so uptight when it comes to these two women's history, he understands it and doesn't let it get in the way of either relationship but I still wouldn't want Nicole with him for obvious reasons. They have this unhealthy habit of using sex when things don't go their way. Back to Eric, he sadly will never be able to handle Nicole and therefore must step back and let her go (and she needs to let him go too), their time is past as far as I am concerned. There's so much bad blood and history for it not to affect them now or later should he leave the priesthood. And I am not interested in Sami being Ericole's angst, I can't stand that woman-child anywhere near Nicole.
And thank you. I don't see Nicole finding any happiness with Sami's twin. I'm tired of Nicole treating and talking about Eric like he Jesus. He's so boring and I don't think the man could get an erection if he was surrounded by beautiful naked women. Let Nicole leaves his orbit like yesterday and let him spend his time on screen worrying about Sami and talking to other memebers of his family about saving the world, but leave Nicole out of it. She's too much everything for him.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I'm looking forward to watching the Bricole clips on you tube. At least the show is remembering those two have a history. Eric is as boring as watching paint dry. I don't want Ej anywhere around Nicole as long as his balls are still in Sami's pocket book. So although Ejole is my ultimate favorite, I will watch the Bricole scenes.

Ambra

Abby does not need to be with a man who can't take her out on a real date.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 14 2013, 10:12 PM
Eric Martsolf in this week's SOD: "Brady and Nicole having sex is not well thought-out by them." I agree, Eric! I'm totally against rebound sex with people who are in love with others! It's just icky!
Reminds me of Rafe and Kate...rebound sex and icky.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Panda Panda
Jun 15 2013, 12:53 AM
That dog is really cute.
Thanks! It's my chihuahua.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

magicsteacher
Jun 15 2013, 02:57 PM
AFaithL
Eric Martsolf in this week's SOD: "Brady and Nicole having sex is not well thought-out by them." I agree, Eric! I'm totally against rebound sex with people who are in love with others! It's just icky!
IMO Rafe & Kate weren't having rebound sex. They both were over their exes.

Serenity 808

TreasureCove
Which leaves Nicole in a position of constantly being badmouthed by Sami while Eric goes

And Nicole must hold her real feelings in check and take Sami's abuse because Eric will beg her to "try to get along with my family, for my sake" and lecture her or dump her if she doesn't.

Even though I generally like the character of Sami, I have to admit she's been worse than Nicole when it comes to picking fights, and Nicole is usually the one who holds back even though she has plenty to say about Sami and how hypocritical she can be when she yells at Nicole about how horrible of a person she is. I do wish that they'd give Nicole back some of the bite she's lost so she can really fight back, but she's by far the more mature of the two.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Nicole would be 1000x more interesting if they let her out of the good girl cage.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 15 2013, 12:04 AM
Thursday ("Arrest")
Eric appreciates Nicole's efforts; Jennifer is stunned when she learns JJ has been arrested.

Looks like Days is using that jail cell set for all it's worth. :laugh:

concerned
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
AFaithL
I'll take the icky

particularly if it means we are going to get a scene were Ej overhears Nicole telling Brady he is the best lover she's ever had.

Still I don't like EJ's chances of finding another dirty cop to take care of Brady's manhood.

annie21

Classic
Jun 15 2013, 03:02 PM
magicsteacher
AFaithL
IMO Rafe & Kate weren't having rebound sex. They both were over their exes.
But weren't they both drowning their sorrows at the bar when they ended up drunkenly in bed together?

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Yes they were. Kate even announced that:

"Stefano became the love of my life"

To which a drunk Rafe replied

"Gross"

Hamilton
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jun 15 2013, 06:12 PM
Yes they were. Kate even announced that:

"Stefano became the love of my life"

To which a drunk Rafe replied

"Gross"
And if you take away all the sex scenes you'd have about a paragraph of dialogue between the two of them. There is no substance to this couple whatsoever and it's ridiculous for the show to pretend otherwise.

As far as being over their exes I never saw either of them reach the point where I as a viewer would say 'oh yeah, there it is. No more lingering feelings. Done, over'. Their repetitive sex was just that, repetitive sex.
Edited by Hamilton, Jun 15 2013, 06:36 PM.

Miselemeas

:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: I hope ;;

Miselemeas

blueskies
Jun 14 2013, 07:53 PM
Classic
Jun 14 2013, 07:47 PM
TreasureCove

Not really...Nicole can tone down being so blunt with her words.
just like I'm sure Sami will tone down what she says to Eric about Nicole..
Sarcasm I hope;;Slainte

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply