Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (13,373 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

Guess who is planning their wedding.....Dylan and Chelsea

Chloe talks with Billy about his gambling.

Sharon doesn't care for Nick and Avery's relationship.

Billy is persuaded by Jill not to give up on his marriage to Victoria.

Michael and Lauren fight to save their marriage.

Source: SOC

Daily Spoilers week of June 24th

6/24, Chloe talks to Billy about his gambling; Dylan and Chelsea work on planning their wedding.

6/25, Chloe and Kevin make an important decision; Sharon is unnerved by Avery and Nick's relationship.

6/26, Lily and Cane celebrate the twins' birthday; Phyllis decides to take action.

6/27, Jill encourages Billy to fight for Victoria; Lauren and Michael try to put their marriage back together.

6/28, Adam makes a discovery; during a celebration, Kyle receives a surprise.

TV Guide Spoilers - 6/24-6/28

Monday, 6/24
Chloe questions Billy about his gambling, while Dylan and Chelsea make plans for their wedding.

Tuesday, 6/25
Kevin and Chloe reach an important decision, while Nick and Avery's relationship unnerves Sharon.

Wednesday, 6/26
Cane and Lily celebrate the twins' birthday, while Phyllis takes action with Kyle.

Thursday, 6/27
Jill urges Billy to fight for Victoria, while Michael and Lauren struggle to put their marriage back together.

Friday, 6/28
Adam makes an important discovery, while a celebration at the Abbott mansion delivers an unexpected surprise for Kyle.
Edited by Daytime, Jun 22 2013, 06:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Oh goody, Sharon's going to step in and try to be a relationship councilor? She has a good track record... Just because you've been on a psychiatrists couch it doesn't mean you are a psychiatrist.
Who cares if you like their relationship? I don't think they really care what you think about it.

I hope Avery tells her to mind her own business and shoves a cupcake in her yap.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

why should Sharon care about Nick and Avery? Neither of them dont seem to be interested in her. I say she need to move on and stop worrying about them.
Quote:

What, I didn't see that coming. Maybe Jill is planning to get closer to Billy. Anyway I am too upset about the end of this ridiculous relationship. But too bad, yet another marriage in GC going down the tubes. What else is new?
Quote:

I really hope when Dylan finds out the truth, he torture both Chelsea and Chloe. They should not be playing with the man feelings, knowing he is a war vet and might have struggled with PTSD.
Edited by metitle, Jun 12 2013, 09:01 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

^How is Chloe's actions different than Victoria's actions? Its the same.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LPS
Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM
:cheer: Neither do I and majority of Y&R viewers...

LPS
Member Avatar

Shick
Jun 12 2013, 09:15 PM
LPS
Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM
:cheer: Neither do I and majority of Y&R viewers...
LOL....I was thinking that, too.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 12 2013, 09:09 PM
^How is Chloe's actions different than Victoria's actions? Its the same.
good point, but Chloe instigated the actions also even laid the ground work. Meanwhile Vitoria let Chelsea knows that she knows the truth.
but good point, Victoria is also an accessory to fraud if we are going with technicality.

It is like Victoria knows that a murder is being planned and she doesn't do anything about it, she only let the murderer knows that she know. Meanwhile Chloe in this case got the gun and the bullets and blueprint for the murder.

soapflake02

hopefully when more people find out about nick keeping the paternity secret it will change a few minds but who knows. Too many paternity stories going on.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I would like Avery more if she didn't look like she about to break down into tears at any moment.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Oh, f@#k me, Chylan had one sexual encounter and now they have them planning a wedding? Yesterday he was in love with Avery. Adam messed up with this Sharon mess, but Chelsea is royallly messing up. She loves Adam but is just too stubborn to admit it.

Yay, I see Shick in the future, but I still want it to be a pretty far off future. Too much has happened and I don't like people jumping from partner to partner. I need a slow, slow rekindling.

I'm kinda getting bored of Billy and Victoria.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Ashtonion
Jun 12 2013, 10:11 PM
Oh, f@#k me, Chylan had one sexual encounter and now they have them planning a wedding? Yesterday he was in love with Avery. Adam messed up with this Sharon mess, but Chelsea is royallly messing up. She loves Adam but is just too stubborn to admit it.

Yay, I see Shick in the future, but I still want it to be a pretty far off future. Too much has happened and I don't like people jumping from partner to partner. I need a slow, slow rekindling.

I agree on all points! And Villy are getting REALLY dull lately, I'm pretty much open to Billy getting back with Chloe. It'd be a refreshing change..

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I dont want to get too excited about Billy and Chloe just to be let down and have Billy lose his balls to Vicotria again. I will enjoy any scenes I can get.

Im thrilled the wedding is upon us so quickly. It means MacClueless will find himself with egg on his face and I wont feel bad for him one bit! His level of stupidity is criminal.

LPS
Member Avatar

I don't care who they put Billy with, but he needs to get out of his marriage to Victoria. I liked Villy at first, but its been way too long and Billy is now a mini-JT. Don't get me wrong, Villy has some chemistry, but not that much. All Billy does is interact with the same people (Newmans) and repeat the same dumb storyline.

If Heather Tom was Victoria, then I would be team Villy. I can't get into Amelia. She would be a good Mac, but she doesn't come across as a mini-Victor. And I can see EH eating AH alive in those scenes.

Dylan is another dud. I had some hope for him when he first came on Y&R. I loved his interaction with Sharon, but this storyline with Chelsea is way too forced. You know SB ain't cheap.

If Phyllis is gone, I wonder if they will do a love triangle with Sharon/Nick/Avery. My fondness for Sharon is fluid. I like her over Phyllis, and I hope she whoops the hell out of Avery. What are the writers going to do with Avery after Phyllis leaves? IMO, that will severely limit Avery's storyline potential.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Shick
Jun 12 2013, 10:51 PM
Ashtonion
Jun 12 2013, 10:11 PM

I agree on all points! And Villy are getting REALLY dull lately, I'm pretty much open to Billy getting back with Chloe. It'd be a refreshing change..
Me too. I used to love Villy but I just find them so boring and uninteresting now. I really hope this is the first of many Chilly spoilers to come. :wub:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 13 2013, 12:19 AM
I don't care who they put Billy with, but he needs to get out of his marriage to Victoria. I liked Villy at first, but its been way too long and Billy is now a mini-JT. Don't get me wrong, Villy has some chemistry, but not that much. All Billy does is interact with the same people (Newmans) and repeat the same dumb storyline.

If Heather Tom was Victoria, then I would be team Villy. I can't get into Amelia. She would be a good Mac, but she doesn't come across as a mini-Victor. And I can see EH eating AH alive in those scenes.

Dylan is another dud. I had some hope for him when he first came on Y&R. I loved his interaction with Sharon, but this storyline with Chelsea is way too forced. You know SB ain't cheap.

If Phyllis is gone, I wonder if they will do a love triangle with Sharon/Nick/Avery. My fondness for Sharon is fluid. I like her over Phyllis, and I hope she whoops the hell out of Avery. What are the writers going to do with Avery after Phyllis leaves? IMO, that will severely limit Avery's storyline potential.
Avery and Phyllis barely interact so I don't think Phyllis leaving will impact her all that much. Instead of fighting her sister for Nick it'll definitely move in the the Shick vs Navery territory and I don't know how Navery stands a chance. It would be karma for Avery to have the ex with history looming around her relationship like Dylan did for Nick.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS

If Heather Tom was Victoria, then I would be team Villy. I can't get into Amelia.
so TRUE!!!
When Billy first came back to GC, I loved his playboy attitude. Now he is just a house-husband following Victoria's every move. I never really get Villy - because they didn't do it for me.
I really didn't mind when Billy and Chloe were together, they were a bag of laughs.
I really think Steve Burton needs to go back GH, because the storyline he is involved is not good. My only hope is when he finds out the truth, he goes nuts.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jun 12 2013, 11:47 PM
I dont want to get too excited about Billy and Chloe just to be let down and have Billy lose his balls to Vicotria again. I will enjoy any scenes I can get.

Im thrilled the wedding is upon us so quickly. It means MacClueless will find himself with egg on his face and I wont feel bad for him one bit! His level of stupidity is criminal.
You are so right... Dylan is so stupid.. I don't think Chelsea has given a thought about a possibility that this baby of hers can be born blind like Hope, God forbid...but she needs to be prepared... :shrug:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Amen to that! WHY is Dullan getting more screen time than Nikki, Victor and Paul COMBINED?!?!?

Oh, wait, for a minute there I forgot who the executive producer was ...

natdot99
Member Avatar

Don't care because it going to blow up in Chelsea face :eyeroll:
Chloe talks with Billy about his gambling.
Two hypocrites in conversation with each other, :laugh:
That because she can't cause any drama with them :biggrin:
:whistling: Jill showing some concern about Billy, :facepalm: I guess she got her head out of Cane's behind to show her flesh and blood some concern :popcorn:
Michael and Lauren fight to save their marriage.
I would have wrote that Micheal served Lauren with divorce papers via Carmine. He could have made it a nice present and then left it for Carmine to give to Lauren. Imagine her face when she opened her gift along with Michael note, :biatch: , you been served. :whooohooo:
Source: SOC[/quote]

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Oh, yes, I used to like Chloe and Billy. I wouldn't mind some interaction there if you know what I mean. Billy's lost his edge. Chilly aren't boring around each other and they also wouldn't be so judgmental. Chloe & Kevin were awful from the start. How the hell did they stretch that un-relationship out so long when they have zero make that -1 chemistry.

Victoria just seems to call all the shots and Billy has become, well, an obient little fuck, but he's being so suffocated that now he's off gambling to get a break from being the perfect-do-what-you're-told husband.

Yes, I guess I have to agree that not dragging out Chylan and this wedding is a good thing, because we all know that wedding can't happen without a hitch. But I don't want Adam busting it up, I'd rather my girl Chelsea (who's being an idiot) look at Dylan on her wedding day, standing in front of a priest, and sees Adam's face and changes her mind and runs out in her wedding dress to find Adam but never makes it to him. Adam finds out about her calling off the wedding and realizes Chelsea is missing. Where is she? Has she been kidnapped? Has she been in an accident? Is she dangling from a cliff waiting for Adam to save her and their child? I mean, come on, Adam was sexy hot when he scooped up Chelsea when she was having stomach pains and took her to the hospital. I need more of Adam in 'save my woman' mode.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jun 13 2013, 11:12 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply