Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (13,301 Views)
celine12

Shick
Jun 26 2013, 11:08 AM
celine12
Jun 26 2013, 10:27 AM
Shick
Jun 25 2013, 08:40 PM
I can't wait until that whore Phyllis leaves. Just so that all the speculation about DNA and hairs and Sharon and tests will be OVER! Sharon is trolling bars picking up strangers for sex. lol!!

It was sad to see Adam (who feel little except pity for her) calling her out yesterday.
If Phyllis is a whore what in the world is Sharabed? lol!!!!
It always has to be about the beautiful and gorgeous Sharon doesn't it? ahhh le sigh :tounge:
Yes, being beautiful really helps you pick up guys in bars.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jun 26 2013, 01:30 AM
Sammie Jo
Jun 24 2013, 11:36 PM
metitle
Jun 24 2013, 07:43 PM
Tuesday's Episode link
Sounds like the Victoria is still talking crazy.
I guess Victoria forgot the part about "In sickness and in health". One mistake and she boots Billy out the door.
He's an addict, addicts fall off the wagon, get over it and help him out.
What do you mean one mistake? Billy has lied to Victoria over and over. Do you remember him lying about seeing Victoria's father in Canada and denying he had seen him. HE kept that secret from a mourning family and that was a pretty big lie. Billy has lied many times to Victoria and she has forgiven him. Sometimes it is just time to say enough is enough. I like Victoria and this time she is doing the right thing. Now if she really loves Billy like she says she does then she should actually tell Billy to prove himself and get into some program that deals with a gambling addiction. When he does and feels he has reformed from gambling maybe they can talk and put things back together.
I was talking about his gambling, that was the first time he fell off the gambling wagon.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 26 2013, 01:42 PM
HotPepper
Sammie Jo
metitle
Jun 24 2013, 07:43 PM
Tuesday's Episode link
I guess Victoria forgot the part about "In sickness and in health". One mistake and she boots Billy out the door.
He's an addict, addicts fall off the wagon, get over it and help him out.
What do you mean one mistake? Billy has lied to Victoria over and over. Do you remember him lying about seeing Victoria's father in Canada and denying he had seen him. HE kept that secret from a mourning family and that was a pretty big lie. Billy has lied many times to Victoria and she has forgiven him. Sometimes it is just time to say enough is enough. I like Victoria and this time she is doing the right thing. Now if she really loves Billy like she says she does then she should actually tell Billy to prove himself and get into some program that deals with a gambling addiction. When he does and feels he has reformed from gambling maybe they can talk and put things back together.
I was talking about his gambling, that was the first time he fell off the gambling wagon.
Wouldn't this be the second time? He did some gambling when he left for Myanmar if I remember correctly. Billy has always been a screw up so crazy Vikki should expect it to happen LOL. Doesn't she know who she married?? Victoria isn't the perfect wife that's above it all like she makes herself out to be. I don't know if they will touch upon her history but Victoria has always screwed up her marriages because of her worship at the alter of Victor. Would be nice if something was her fault for a change!!
Edited by 3WishGenie, Jun 26 2013, 01:59 PM.

DDiva
Member Avatar

This is just me, but If my husband promises not to do something that got me KIDKNAPPED I expect him to keep his word. That being said, I love Villy just wish the writing was better for them.

Sandell

Thank you for the links, MeTitle...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jun 26 2013, 01:59 PM
Sammie Jo
HotPepper
Sammie Jo

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepTuesday's Episode link
Wouldn't this be the second time? He did some gambling when he left for Myanmar if I remember correctly. Billy has always been a screw up so crazy Vikki should expect it to happen LOL. Doesn't she know who she married?? Victoria isn't the perfect wife that's above it all like she makes herself out to be. I don't know if they will touch upon her history but Victoria has always screwed up her marriages because of her worship at the alter of Victor. Would be nice if something was her fault for a change!!
first time since he's been back in the states and swore he wouldn't do it again.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 26 2013, 06:05 PM
3WishGenie
Jun 26 2013, 01:59 PM
Sammie Jo
HotPepper

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepTuesday's Episode link
Sounds like the Victoria is still talking crazy.What do you mean one mistake? Billy has lied to Victoria over and over. Do you remember him lying about seeing Victoria's father in Canada and denying he had seen him. HE kept that secret from a mourning family and that was a pretty big lie. Billy has lied many times to Victoria and she has forgiven him. Sometimes it is just time to say enough is enough. I like Victoria and this time she is doing the right thing. Now if she really loves Billy like she says she does then she should actually tell Billy to prove himself and get into some program that deals with a gambling addiction. When he does and feels he has reformed from gambling maybe they can talk and put things back together.
first time since he's been back in the states and swore he wouldn't do it again.
Never say never on a soap :blulaugh:

metitle
Member Avatar

Thursday's episode link
I think Michael and Lauren's kid is going to be trouble for Genoa City

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

metitle
Jun 26 2013, 07:18 PM
Thursday's episode link
I agree. Fen is trouble. He's a ticking timebomb that's abt to explode. I think he's gonna kill someone.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 26 2013, 07:27 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

He might become a serial killer.
First he will wack Carmine, then possible Kevin.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Devon, can't stand him!!!!
New Abby is awful!!!
Cane & Lily, boring.
Billy is a screw up, but I loved him talking to Delia about being loved......sweet :wub2:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

celine12
Jun 26 2013, 01:11 PM
Shick
Jun 26 2013, 11:08 AM
celine12
Jun 26 2013, 10:27 AM
Shick
Jun 25 2013, 08:40 PM
I can't wait until that whore Phyllis leaves. Just so that all the speculation about DNA and hairs and Sharon and tests will be OVER! Sharon is trolling bars picking up strangers for sex. lol!!

It was sad to see Adam (who feel little except pity for her) calling her out yesterday.
If Phyllis is a whore what in the world is Sharabed? lol!!!!
It always has to be about the beautiful and gorgeous Sharon doesn't it? ahhh le sigh :tounge:
Yes, being beautiful really helps you pick up guys in bars.
And being trashy gets you sex on a trash can ..

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

SnowAngel
Jun 27 2013, 05:55 PM
New Abby is awful!!!
Cane & Lily, boring.
Billy is a screw up, but I loved him talking to Delia about being loved......sweet :wub2:
I love sweet and sexy Billy with all his screw ups! :wub:
He was adorable with Delia, today. The talk with her was the best part of the show.

Edited by bellajewel, Jun 27 2013, 06:45 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Friday's Episode

Oh dear, Phyllis is trying to break up Summer and Kyle before they swap spit.
Nick have to talk to Summer soon. Because I think those two have an itch to scratch and it can't wait.

soapflake02

Thank you.
Edited by soapflake02, Jun 27 2013, 07:48 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Okay....Phyllis is a dirty whore. Just nasty!

blueeyes7

Classic
Jun 26 2013, 07:25 PM
metitle
Jun 26 2013, 07:18 PM
Thursday's episode link
I agree. Fen is trouble. He's a ticking timebomb that's abt to explode. I think he's gonna kill someone.
Oh Lord let it be Carmine
:yahoo:

ratfink
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 27 2013, 06:41 PM
SnowAngel
Jun 27 2013, 05:55 PM
New Abby is awful!!!
Cane & Lily, boring.
I love sweet and sexy Billy with all his screw ups! :wub:
He was adorable with Delia, today. The talk with her was the best part of the show.

I love Billy..screw ups and all...I think it is because he may screw up, but he is a moral guy that loves his wife. We do not see much of that... :wine:

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Oh God, so not surprised with what they are having Phyllis do. I guess this way it can take some of the heat off of Nick and put some blame on Phyllis instead.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ya know, this Phyllis/Kyle crap could have been avoided if Nick/Phyllis would have directly told Kyle what was up and to not spill the beans until they had a chance to tell Summer and Jack themselves.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply