Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (13,446 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 27 2013, 07:45 PM
Friday's Episode

Oh dear, Phyllis is trying to break up Summer and Kyle before they swap spit.
Nick have to talk to Summer soon. Because I think those two have an itch to scratch and it can't wait.
that is so stupid, is she going to spend her whole life keeping summer away from kyle?
Just tell them already!
Remember when Jill thought she found out Billy & Mac were related, she almost broke a leg getting to them.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jun 28 2013, 09:12 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 27 2013, 11:55 PM
Ya know, this Phyllis/Kyle crap could have been avoided if Nick/Phyllis would have directly told Kyle what was up and to not spill the beans until they had a chance to tell Summer and Jack themselves.
Hello...this is a soap :shrug:

LPS
Member Avatar

^Plus an easy way to write off Phyllis.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 27 2013, 11:55 PM
metitle
Jun 27 2013, 07:45 PM
Friday's Episode

Oh dear, Phyllis is trying to break up Summer and Kyle before they swap spit.
Nick have to talk to Summer soon. Because I think those two have an itch to scratch and it can't wait.
that is so stupid, is she going to spend her whole life keeping summer away from kyle?
Just tell them already!
Remember when thought she found out Billy & Mac were related, she almost broke a leg getting to them.
Its working! Kyle was so into that kiss lol. I'll be surprised if he remembers Summer's name. :teehee:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 28 2013, 12:33 AM
^Plus an easy way to write off Phyllis.
Aren't they trying to kill her off, tho?

If they told Kyle about Summer then we would've had him trying to "break up" with her and her trying to figure out why. All the while Nick and Phyllis are trying to find a way to tell Summer before she does something stupid or before Kyle has to tell her.

I would have preferred that scenario to the "Phyllis seduces Kyle, Summer's furious with Phyllis and starts to act out, Nick comes clean with Summer because he can't let Phyllis take the heat for his misdoings, now Summer is PO'ed at both of her parents for the lies they told" crap we're going to get in the next couple of weeks.

I cannot stand bratty, angry, asshole-y Summer and it'll only be worse if she's mad at both of her parents. :frustration: :facepalm:
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 28 2013, 01:08 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

and if Phyllis gets killed off, I hope Summer blames herself and her supposed Daddy Nick.
Phyllis wanted to tell, Ninny Nick didn't want to.
I wonder who she will go to when she needs to talk.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

why is sex always the solution to every problem in this town? :shame:
So, if phyliss sleeps with kyle, that will keep him and summer apart? For how long? :shrug:
Let's see how brilliant that plan is, jack will be devastated, summer will hate her, nick will be beyond disgusted, not that he's any better, he slept with Dianne, while she was boinking victor, Sharon will be thrilled, Jack will be furious with kyle, although with Jack, it's kind of karma, after all, he slept with Jill while she was still married to his daddy. Kyle's career at Jabot could be down the toilet, yeah phyliss, you really thought this one through. :shame:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sammie, you need to take a breath once in a while or you will pass out! Breathe innnnnnn, breath outtttttttttt. :)

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Phyllis is an aging cheap old whore. This thing with Kyle does not surprise me in the slightest.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Phyllis had a reason for doing it.
I'm sure the other aging old cheap whore wouldn't have.
Other than a itch a broomstick couldn't reach.
Edited by BlissfulLily, Jun 28 2013, 05:52 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 28 2013, 04:22 PM
Sammie, you need to take a breath once in a while or you will pass out! Breathe innnnnnn, breath outtttttttttt. :)
LOL If they would take a breath from all the musical beds, couches, and desktops, I could. lmao

Shick
Member Avatar

There's always an excuse for the old tranny granny slut.. LOL "Theres a reason!!" She's protecting her daughter by seducing her daughter's brother... while going out with their father!

LMFAO!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Before he dips his dick in his sister.
Some other mother might let her daughter keep it in the family, but Phyllis is bad because she's doing her damdest to stop it?
'lookie daughter! There is a dad and 2 sons! Just don't do em at the same time. You tend to forget who was better!'

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 29 2013, 08:45 AM
Before he dips his dick in his sister.
Some other mother might let her daughter keep it in the family, but Phyllis is bad because she's doing her damdest to stop it?
'lookie daughter! There is a dad and 2 sons! Just don't do em at the same time. You tend to forget who was better!'
on the upside, at least Phyliss didn't run off and elope with Kyle, like the other old tramp who married her kid's grandfather. :huh:
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jun 29 2013, 09:28 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar

LOL... at least Sharon didn't run down someone with a car, or set someone on fire, or screw a con man (who was trying to destroy her son) in dumpster, etc, etc..

Oh but wait, there are always EXCUSES and REASONS for Phyllis being a deranged whore. Right, right...

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

LOL... at least Sharon didn't run down someone with a car, or set someone on fire, or screw a con man (who was trying to destroy her son) in dumpster, etc, etc..

Oh but wait, there are always EXCUSES and REASONS for Phyllis being a deranged whore. Right, right...

I could do a lot with that post.
I won't waste a piece of chum in that shallow water.
Key words. "At least Sharon didn't"

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Even when Phyllis leaves Sharon will always be a bottom feeder. Always left overs that people chewed up and shit out.

GO CHELSEA!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 29 2013, 11:28 AM
Quote:

I could do a lot with that post.
I won't waste a piece of chum in that shallow water.
Key words. "At least Sharon didn't"
maybe phyliss is bi-polar like Sharon supposedly is? :shrug:
Phyliss may have fucked on a dumpster, I'd rather do that than marry my kid's grandfather, set fire to his house, destroy his company, misidentify his body, go to his funeral in a 80's go-go dancer dress, almost get married 5 minutes after his funeral, knowing that I would have been a bigamist had it gone through, etc, etc. :laugh:
Back to the original thought in this thread..
I, for one, can't wait to see the shocked expressions on everyone's face, :cheer: I hope they tell everyone involved all at the same time. They could have the camera do a triple split screen, jack, summer, & kyle. :shithitfan: :popcorn:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 28 2013, 05:50 PM
Phyllis had a reason for doing it.
I'm sure the other aging old cheap whore wouldn't have.
Other than a itch a broomstick couldn't reach.
:cheers: :blowkiss: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

metitle
Member Avatar

Which woman [over 40] on Y&R haven't been written as a cheap man-eating whore?

Phyllis (3 marriages) was a go getter - she would go after what she wanted and if that means being on her back, then so be it. Lots of women do that to get ahead in a man's world.

Sharon is naive with 5 marriages - she is too easily persuaded to do what others want her to do. Even when she and Nick were in love way back in the days, she would display that exact personality. She needs to go back to school and get an education and become the strong woman she claims she is. I love Sharon, but seriously she cannot be taken seriously because she can be persuaded to do almost anything without proper reasoning. And without a man, she seems lost.

Victoria (5 marriages) - what's to say about her? Basically nothing. Victoria lost her edge several years ago and she hasn't gotten it back since. Where is the Victoria that went toe to toe with Nina for Ryan? Or the Victoria that took daddy to task several times and came out on top?
Edited by metitle, Jun 29 2013, 05:56 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply