Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (13,235 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sharon doesn't care for Nick and Avery's relationship.

Who died and made her in charge of relationships?
Last seen she was back to her ole spread her legs lifestyle, clopping up the stairs to a stranger's hotel room.
Yeah, she definitely has the right to have a say in other people's relationships. :flipoff:

Quote:

Billy is persuaded by Jill not to give up on his marriage to Victoria.

well crap, as much as Victoria has neutered Billy, I hate to see them break up and make Victor right about Billy. OTOH, if Billy wants to save his soul, he should dump Victoria before he knocks her up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks LPS!! :cheers:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cornellw
Member Avatar

The problem with Chelsea is Chloe started this whole Adam is evil thing because she was mad he pulled out of their business project and then wanted to use his or their money to start their fashion line. So she did the whole evil Adam thing to bring a rift between them. My other issue with this storyline is why Chloe keeps on telling her to do this and that acting like it worked for her when she did it. Really Chelsea should just come clean while Adam still loves her and while he will still forgive her before it is too late.

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jun 13 2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:

Last seen she was back to her ole spread her legs lifestyle, clopping up the stairs to a stranger's hotel room.
Yeah, she definitely has the right to have a say in other people's relationships. :flipoff:

Quote:

well crap, as much as Victoria has neutered Billy, I hate to see them break up and make Victor right about Billy. OTOH, if Billy wants to save his soul, he should dump Victoria before he knocks her up.
It seems sleeping with random strangers she picks up in bars isn't enough to keep Sharon busy. So she nominated herself relationship expert for the Newman brothers? Hopefully, Nick won't be a harsh as Adam was when he tells her to get lost!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nick should be harsh. Shick ended. They have possibly 2 kids in common. She has no right chirping in. She's an armchair psychiatrist and marriage councilor. Been married enough times to tell them what NOT to do.

metitle
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Jun 14 2013, 02:18 AM
The problem with Chelsea is Chloe started this whole Adam is evil thing because she was mad he pulled out of their business project and then wanted to use his or their money to start their fashion line. So she did the whole evil Adam thing to bring a rift between them. My other issue with this storyline is why Chloe keeps on telling her to do this and that acting like it worked for her when she did it. Really Chelsea should just come clean while Adam still loves her and while he will still forgive her before it is too late.
At least Adam might be able to protect her a little from Dylan's wrath when he finds out that he was only being used.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I really doubt Dylan would be violent. Not a psycho like Adam. Besides, by that time Adam will have figured out a way to have Sharon and his business at the same time, sneak her in, build a doggie door, someway. Then Chelsea won't matter to him.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 17 2013, 10:27 AM
Sammie Jo
Quote:

Quote:

It seems sleeping with random strangers she picks up in bars isn't enough to keep Sharon busy. So she nominated herself relationship expert for the Newman brothers? Hopefully, Nick won't be a harsh as Adam was when he tells her to get lost!
Not too mention the town buttinski, she and traci should team up, start a business together, The Blabbing Blondes! lol
Maybe Sharon should be the one to tell Jack that Summer is his daughter, no doubt she'll find the crumpled up DNA test on the floor.

metitle
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 17 2013, 12:11 PM
I really doubt Dylan would be violent. Not a psycho like Adam. Besides, by that time Adam will have figured out a way to have Sharon and his business at the same time, sneak her in, build a doggie door, someway. Then Chelsea won't matter to him.
Bliss,
So far Dylan is playing the nice guy, but we really dont know what he is capable of doing.
I am only thinking that he would likely get very mad at both Chelsea and Chloe for playing with his feelings.
The man is already grown attach to the fetus and god knows when that yank away from him could have some serious repercussions.
Just remember how he felt we found out Avery lost their kid. I am thinking it is terrible what Chelsea is doing.
I like Chelsea and at this point, she better blame this fiasco on her hormones.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

metitle,
I don't think Dylan is playing anything, he is a genuinely nice guy and sure he was hurt when Avery lost the baby but he didn't go bonkers and PTSD. I don't think he will do that to Chelsea either.
It is just nice having a man on that show that isn't chasing, screwing, hurting, lying, spreading himself all over thinking it will prove that he is the big man.
He isn't a Nick, Adam, Victor, Carmine or a Kevin.
He is a nice man and that is good.

metitle
Member Avatar

I really think he has an interesting side to him, which we are not aware of yet.
If he doesn't, then he is just a dull guy and really how is that interesting for Steve Burton.
Jeez, he left GH in which he was in a talked about role, and now he is just...........DULL!
I still think he is not what he seems to be. But then only time will tell.
When Adam first came, he was sort of dull like Dylan, most people liked him until Adam showed his true colours.
And that's why I love Adam, because no one walks over him and get away with it.

LPS
Member Avatar

If Dylan truly wanted to get back at Chelsea- he should remain married to her and bore her to death.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Guess who is planning their wedding....Dylan and Chelsea.

:shithitfan: :fp2:
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 17 2013, 02:37 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 17 2013, 02:16 PM
If Dylan truly wanted to get back at Chelsea- he should remain married to her and bore her to death.
LOL, just hilarious.
Then both characters would be back burner because they are BORES

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Dylan can BORE me to death anytime he wants! :D

celine12

metitle
Jun 17 2013, 02:50 PM
LPS
LOL, just hilarious.
Then both characters would be back burner because they are BORES
Edited by celine12, Jun 17 2013, 04:32 PM.

celine12

LPS
lol!!!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 17 2013, 01:26 PM
metitle,
I don't think Dylan is playing anything, he is a genuinely nice guy and sure he was hurt when Avery lost the baby but he didn't go bonkers and PTSD. I don't think he will do that to Chelsea either.
It is just nice having a man on that show that isn't chasing, screwing, hurting, lying, spreading himself all over thinking it will prove that he is the big man.
He isn't a Nick, Adam, Victor, Carmine or a Kevin.
He is a nice man and that is good.
He hasn't been on the show long enough. It's only been 6 months! lol Let him become a coffee shop mogul, get rich and then we'll see if he's not screwing all the women in town. Let's not forget Jason Morgan had his share of women too. He's just getting his life together after serving in the war so I'm not gonna jump on this good guy bandwagon just yet.

I don't think he's violent by nature but if provoked he definitely isn't afraid to get physical. Can we forget that he was arrested for assaulting that dumbass in a bar defending a woman? If Adam crashes the wedding he better be prepared to get his ass kicked by Dylan lol. Then he's got the PTSD that's supposed to give him trouble. I dunno if the writers can do it justice just seeing how they butchered bi polar and MS is barely talked about anymore. Just as well to keep Dylan dull and FF material.

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jun 17 2013, 12:50 PM
celine12
Jun 17 2013, 10:27 AM
Sammie Jo
Quote:

Quote:

Not too mention the town buttinski, she and traci should team up, start a business together, The Blabbing Blondes! lol
Maybe Sharon should be the one to tell Jack that Summer is his daughter, no doubt she'll find the crumpled up DNA test on the floor.
lol!!!

I have a feeling MS. Buttinski is in for a shock. I think Faith, not Summer is Jack's daughter. Hunter King (Summer) has confirmed that at this point she doesn't know if she is an Abbott or a Newman because there are a lot of twist and turns to this SL.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Fanfic is a fun game.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply