Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (13,190 Views)
Sandell

Thanks again MeTitle...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dmarie

3WishGenie
Jun 17 2013, 04:33 PM
BlissfulLily
Jun 17 2013, 01:26 PM
metitle,
I don't think Dylan is playing anything, he is a genuinely nice guy and sure he was hurt when Avery lost the baby but he didn't go bonkers and PTSD. I don't think he will do that to Chelsea either.
It is just nice having a man on that show that isn't chasing, screwing, hurting, lying, spreading himself all over thinking it will prove that he is the big man.
He isn't a Nick, Adam, Victor, Carmine or a Kevin.
He is a nice man and that is good.
He hasn't been on the show long enough. It's only been 6 months! lol Let him become a coffee shop mogul, get rich and then we'll see if he's not screwing all the women in town. Let's not forget Jason Morgan had his share of women too. He's just getting his life together after serving in the war so I'm not gonna jump on this good guy bandwagon just yet.

I don't think he's violent by nature but if provoked he definitely isn't afraid to get physical. Can we forget that he was arrested for assaulting that dumbass in a bar defending a woman? If Adam crashes the wedding he better be prepared to get his ass kicked by Dylan lol. Then he's got the PTSD that's supposed to give him trouble. I dunno if the writers can do it justice just seeing how they butchered bi polar and MS is barely talked about anymore. Just as well to keep Dylan dull and FF material.
He may seemed nice but remember he was in the service. These men have been program in the service. I believe that why so many former service men join the Police forces.
Chelsea mom is not going to let Chelsea keep the baby secret, her mind in on adam money.I don't understand why a woman who been a con artist all he rlife would even listen to Chloe who doesn't have a clue on her own marriage.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Does that mean any men that were in the service are programmed to do what? Fly off the handle? Explode on impact? Be unstable when things go wrong?They aren't robots they don't get programmed they get trained to handle conflict not lose control. I know a lot of service men AND women that are more stable than a lot of civilians because they were trained.

metitle
Member Avatar

I think the show is bringing to the forefront the number of service men and women who suffer from PTSD or even Survival Guilt depression. I dont think show is alleging that all or any service personnel will fly off the handle. But we do have to admit that a great number of our service are in emotional and physical pain.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 21 2013, 11:26 PM
I think the show is bringing to the forefront the number of service men and women who suffer from PTSD or even Survival Guilt depression. I dont think show is alleging that all or any service personnel will fly off the handle. But we do have to admit that a great number of our service are in emotional and physical pain.
this show screws up every social or medical issue they try to delve into, I am sure they will screw up PTS if that's where they're going.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Billy does need to divorce Victoria.She is too old
from him anyway.Victoria had the nerve to put Billy
out.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I don't think Chelsea/Dylan should be getting hitched right
now.They are both on the re-bound.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 21 2013, 11:31 PM
metitle
Jun 21 2013, 11:26 PM
this show screws up every social or medical issue they try to delve into, I am sure they will screw up PTS if that's where they're going.
According to SBu he all but said his involvement in this s/l is to lead to his PTSD storyline. Let me guess how they will do this, he will yank his hair and bug his eyes out while breathing heavily ^o) . I have zero confidence they will do PTSD properly. They've butchered everything else which is a shame because its a good idea for a s/l. PTSD is not something commonly featured on a soap and its quite relevant. I have a feeling it will be Jason Morgan all over again.

celine12

Grandpa Hughes
Jun 21 2013, 06:20 PM
LPS
Jun 19 2013, 07:24 AM
Was Kevin "popular" in prison? IMO, even the prisoners wouldn't want to touch that. A bar of soap would be more lively.
Hahaha!!
I could not agree more. Kevin is a complete waste of time and money.

celine12

Classic
Jun 21 2013, 08:06 PM
BlissfulLily
Jun 19 2013, 09:08 PM
Gus said it wasn't like that and that their mother knew about her. Wonder how they will twist history in that storyline.
Oh, yes that's right. I forgot abt that. :embarrassed:
I am happy Paul won his Emmy. He deserved it. Now can we send him on a 2 year vacation.

kelly777
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 21 2013, 06:31 PM
Monday's Episode courtesy of Bubbie Bonnie's Blog

On Monday's episode, it seem Billy is still begging Victoria.
Really he has got to get out of that relationship.

It's not WHO he is with that is causing the problem IMO! It's the way they have been writing him for the last three years. They write him as a fucking loser that doesn't have sense enough to pour piss out of a boot! He has been on this apology tour for too long! I am so sick and tired of my favorite character being written this way I could scream. He's always apologizing and wearing his guilt on his sleeve. I just do not understand why for the love of God they need to regress his character back to his drunken playboy days where all he could think of is banging someone in the alley, looking at the bottom of a bottle and pissing his money off on some game. He came so far in 2010 with his character. He didn't take shit off the likes of Victor or anybody else and he still had swagger and spit and fire. I want that Billy back. This Billy just makes me sad......and nostalgic for the Billy of 2010! I just do not understand why they cannot write for this two time Emmy winner!

Checkers
Member Avatar

I feel like Billy has always been a screw up. He messes up and he has his demons. He grew up with John and Jill fighting over him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXEY34KsgGM

When he returned during MAB's time, MAB took that into overdrive. He was the resident playboy. He was suppose to be cleaned up once he got with Victoria but MAB focused on shock and awe. We got Billy vs Victor a million times over. Billy screwing up.

soapflake02

Fantastic66
Jun 22 2013, 01:27 AM
I don't think Chelsea/Dylan should be getting hitched right
now.They are both on the re-bound.
I don't think they will get married, I think Anita and Jeffrey be be doing a little nugging adam's way. and if stitch comes to town chelsea could be seeing a darker side of him.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jun 22 2013, 05:11 PM
I feel like Billy has always been a screw up. He messes up and he has his demons. He grew up with John and Jill fighting over him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXEY34KsgGM

When he returned during MAB's time, MAB took that into overdrive. He was the resident playboy. He was suppose to be cleaned up once he got with Victoria but MAB focused on shock and awe. We got Billy vs Victor a million times over. Billy screwing up.

Exactly! But what really bothers me is they went to the effort to make the character evolve and I don't believe it has to do with any pairing whatsoever. The character just evolved and then they regressed him so far and for so long it is just OLD! Everybody has demons but evolution means you conquer the demons and move away from childish things. He did that in 2010 and they thrust him right back into his loser status and like I said before, it's just old and worn out! Frankly, I don't care who he is with or the whole fanbase war out there. I just want the character to grown and leave the apology tour behind.

Queen B
Member Avatar

So this summer Phyllis exits the show and the paternity story kicks off which will bring Cassie back into the mix, that could only mean Nick and Sharon will be at the front burner again. Sounds like ill be tuning in

Checkers
Member Avatar

Why wouldn't Billy be begging Victoria to take him back? He is married to her and he loves her.

metitle
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jun 22 2013, 05:51 PM
Why wouldn't Billy be begging Victoria to take him back? He is married to her and he loves her.
Love her????
that's a misconceive notion.

Checkers
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 22 2013, 05:57 PM
Checkers
Love her????
Um...I understand not liking a pairing but Victoria and Billy have written to be in love since 2010.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Just finished watching Thurs & Fri's epi :sleep2: Ok, ff most of it. How much more of a bitch can Victoria be? When she walked into RS and Billy was "talking" to Chloe and she totally went off on him.........seriously, they were really only talking! GMAB, they do have a child together :shrug: and he does have a gambling problem??? Can't stand what they are doing to Billy!!

Still getting the feeling that Lauren can't get Sleezemine out of her mind. And speaking of that, we went from people throwing one and another on desk, couches, dumpsters and having meaningless sex to NO sex at all.....what's up with that? When was the last time we saw a good hot steaming sex scene? Dylan and Chelsea....eh? Lauren and Carmine :puke: Next week doesn't sound much better. They now have Phyllis covering for Nick's 18 year old lie :shrug:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jun 22 2013, 06:18 PM
metitle
Jun 22 2013, 05:57 PM
Checkers
Love her????
Um...I understand not liking a pairing but Victoria and Billy have written to be in love since 2010.
They do love each other but at this rate they need a break! I'm so sick of him being portrayed as the screw up in that relationship. Why doesn't Victoria ever fuck up and beg him for forgiveness? :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply