Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (13,268 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 23 2013, 08:07 AM
If your job makes a turn and you have to do something for a while that you just don't LIKE you will be bummed, pissed off, depressed. Some people can't leave the job at work.
Maybe he doesn't want to turn the story back to page one with Sharon.
Yeah I know, JM said "sharon and I..." what is he supposed to say? 'Gawd no not again!'
Good way to get canned.
It's okay not to like changes in your job.
JM hasnt been in a pairing with Sharon for years. I dont think he's against it. It would certainly make his character a whole lot more interesting than boring ass Navery.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Ashtonion
Jun 23 2013, 02:35 PM
I for one would welcome a Nick and Sharon storyline that didn't involve 3rd parties for once. I've been stuck with Phyllis in my favorite couples storyline for years now, and apparently 18 if you count Summer's age, lol.

Shick aren't perfect and I won't ever claim that in a million years but they were once the most exciting thing about Y&R for me. Their love story and chemisty has always kept me hoping for them to reunite. They had so much chemistry and angst and story. It just got lost and convoluted over the years and everything got trashy and sleezy and the relationship turned into a joke.

If they will dig deep and start over and write for them, I would be 100% invested. I'll take a clean slate if they would make Sharon a strong person and if I could believe that Nick was her true love again (not Adam) and if Nick once and for all would treat Sharon like the woman he was madly in love with because his wishy-washyness made him lose a lot of points with me.
And if they can get back together and keep the cheating out of it, then I think Shick can be born again.

Right now Sharon is being written like some sexaholic who has no self respect and half the time she's so flighty it's like she's medicated. She is floating around and a state of I don't know what. I don't know why that is, but I need it to stop.
Nick needs his own counseling, obviously. He got himself in this mess by cheating on his wife in the first place. I think it's about time they do some writing to repair the damage to his character too. But now that he lied about the DNA results, he has a long way to go. But it's he perfect opportunity for Sharon and Nick to heal and forgive each other.
Posted Image

Checkers
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
I for one would welcome a Nick and Sharon storyline that didn't involve 3rd parties for once. I've been stuck with Phyllis in my favorite couples storyline for years now, and apparently 18 if you count Summer's age, lol.

Shick aren't perfect and I won't ever claim that in a million years but they were once the most exciting thing about Y&R for me. Their love story and chemisty has always kept me hoping for them to reunite. They had so much chemistry and angst and story. It just got lost and convoluted over the years and everything got trashy and sleezy and the relationship turned into a joke.

If they will dig deep and start over and write for them, I would be 100% invested. I'll take a clean slate if they would make Sharon a strong person and if I could believe that Nick was her true love again (not Adam) and if Nick once and for all would treat Sharon like the woman he was madly in love with because his wishy-washyness made him lose a lot of points with me.
And if they can get back together and keep the cheating out of it, then I think Shick can be born again.

Right now Sharon is being written like some sexaholic who has no self respect and half the time she's so flighty it's like she's medicated. She is floating around and a state of I don't know what. I don't know why that is, but I need it to stop.
Nick needs his own counseling, obviously. He got himself in this mess by cheating on his wife in the first place. I think it's about time they do some writing to repair the damage to his character too. But now that he lied about the DNA results, he has a long way to go. But it's he perfect opportunity for Sharon and Nick to heal and forgive each other.
Great post.

I will say that on Monday's episode they do seem to be heading in that direction. The writers are trying to move away from what MAB did with the Sharon/Adam story. Now looking back at the interview JG gave when he took over, he said a love story would be at the center of her recovery. Now obviously that didn't happen and if it had it still would have ended badly. If Sharon is ever going to be redeemed a man can't be at the center of that. Period. For whatever reasons a lot of Sharon's story has been dropped. JG early on moved away from Shadam. Noah comparing them to the titanic and the iceberg. JG saying they were toxic in a way during Feb. Sweeps. The latest FWB crap where it was to show they were just sex. Nothing more. I have no problems with JG highlighting the ugliness that MAB tried to sell as love. The way they are going just debases Sharon more. She comes to the conclusion that what they had wasn't real love only after he treated her like garbage. When really they never should have happened in the first place. At this point I just want it over.

As for Nick/Sharon I think down the road there is a possibility. Anvils have been dropped. Sharon and Nick both need some major work done on their individual characters.

Chadam/Chylan/Davery/Navery seems to be the main story for the following months.

LPS
Member Avatar

^I would say at least 75% of the characters in that storyline (Chelsea, Adam, Dylan, and Avery) are duds.

celine12

Checkers
Jun 23 2013, 04:11 PM
Ashtonion

Great post.

I will say that on Monday's episode they do seem to be heading in that direction. The writers are trying to move away from what MAB did with the Sharon/Adam story. Now looking back at the interview JG gave when he took over, he said a love story would be at the center of her recovery. Now obviously that didn't happen and if it had it still would have ended badly. If Sharon is ever going to be redeemed a man can't be at the center of that. Period. For whatever reasons a lot of Sharon's story has been dropped. JG early on moved away from Shadam. Noah comparing them to the titanic and the iceberg. JG saying they were toxic in a way during Feb. Sweeps. The latest FWB crap where it was to show they were just sex. Nothing more. I have no problems with JG highlighting the ugliness that MAB tried to sell as love. The way they are going just debases Sharon more. She comes to the conclusion that what they had wasn't real love only after he treated her like garbage. When really they never should have happened in the first place. At this point I just want it over.

As for Nick/Sharon I think down the road there is a possibility. Anvils have been dropped. Sharon and Nick both need some major work done on their individual characters.

Chadam/Chylan/Davery/Navery seems to be the main story for the following months.

Only on a soap would a man want to ever touch a woman who had bedded his brother, two brothers-in-law, his former stepfather, and worse of all his own father. It's ewww too gross for words. Anyone who can write a love story for Nick and Sharon NOW deserves an Emmy, Oscar, Tony, Pulitzer and every other award that exist!
Edited by celine12, Jun 23 2013, 06:43 PM.

soapflake02

Checkers
Ashtonion

Great post.

These writers seem to be undoing everything MAB did. Considering how much of what MAB did that didn't work I'm for it.

Checkers
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 23 2013, 06:37 PM
^I would say at least 75% of the characters in that storyline (Chelsea, Adam, Dylan, and Avery) are duds.
Can't say I'm invested but I hope when the truth is revealed it won't be anticlimatic.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 23 2013, 06:40 PM
Checkers
Ashtonion

Great post.

Only on a soap would a man want to ever touch a woman who had bedded his brother, two brothers-in-law, his former stepfather, and worse of all his own father. It's ewww too gross for words. Anyone who can write a love story for Nick and Sharon NOW deserves an Emmy, Oscar, Tony, Pulitzer and every other award that exist!
You are so right. The memories of those s/l's will never go away. Sharon is unredeemable as far as I am concerned. Mainly because those stories and being bi polar is no excuse for anyone to sleep with brothers, and most of all their FIL. Gives me the willies thinking about it.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Who Sharon has slept with is not an issue for me. Look at Brooke Logan!! What woman gets pregnant first by her son in law and now her brother in law. Awful woman!!! But she's still the star of the damn show!

Sharon is redeemable she just needs to get a life! I dont get why she is sleeping with random men. That is weird. It's like she's trying to prove a point to Adam that she too can have meaningless sexual relations. Get the woman a job to occupy her!

celine12

3WishGenie
Jun 23 2013, 08:14 PM
Who Sharon has slept with is not an issue for me. Look at Brooke Logan!! What woman gets pregnant first by her son in law and now her brother in law. Awful woman!!! But she's still the star of the damn show!

Sharon is redeemable she just needs to get a life! I dont get why she is sleeping with random men. That is weird. It's like she's trying to prove a point to Adam that she too can have meaningless sexual relations. Get the woman a job to occupy her!

Sharon does need a job. It's too bad she didn't get the coffee shop. That could have been a new start for her.

But this is JFP's show now. I would be very surprised if she put 40+ year old Sharon with one of the Newman boys. They are both still leading men, members of the A team. Sharon is no longer part of that group. I am surprised Avery is still on the A team but she is a very smart, accomplished lawyer who hasn't slept with half the men in GC.
Edited by celine12, Jun 23 2013, 08:28 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
LOL
I dont think anyone is comparable to Brooke Logan.
Please Sharon can be classified as a virgin in Brooke Logan's book.

soapflake02

it's a soap , separate the two.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Separate what two? It's not just the sleeping with every Nick, Adam and Victor it's also the fact that she's a thief, arsonist, klepto, crazy and in a way she is a nympho.
Taking strangers upstairs. Noak and Nick need to see this. Noah won't be proud of Mommy then and Nick will say,'I ain't stickin my dick in that again.'

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 23 2013, 10:51 PM
Separate what two? It's not just the sleeping with every Nick, Adam and Victor it's also the fact that she's a thief, arsonist, klepto, crazy and in a way she is a nympho.
Taking strangers upstairs. Noak and Nick need to see this. Noah won't be proud of Mommy then and Nick will say,'I ain't stickin my dick in that again.'
Noah will be dang proud of his momma. He's sticking his dick up random women himself. A different one every night! Like mother like son. I don't recall Nick being that selective either.

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sharon told Dylan she went to a job interview but did we get more info on that. Nope. -_- Instead there was Sharon talking to some dayplayer. ^o)

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Chloe and Kevin make an important decision; < it better be about DIVORCE!

and oh fuck Adam discovering a secret during a celebration? maybe Chylan's engagement party?? I hope it's about the baby!!!! come on.

soapflake02

BlissfulLily
all characters have history of doing crazy things. Victor and nick were sleeping with Diane jenkins at the same time, Phyllis was sleeping with Jack and nick at the same time people can seem to gloss over that. why is it so difficult to look over anything sharon does? you don't like a character yet you keep talking about it so something keeps people watching.

soapflake02

People just love to hate Sharon, they keep people talking! ;)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 24 2013, 11:36 AM
BlissfulLily
all characters have history of doing crazy things. Victor and nick were sleeping with Diane jenkins at the same time, Phyllis was sleeping with Jack and nick at the same time people can seem to gloss over that. why is it so difficult to look over anything sharon does? you don't like a character yet you keep talking about it so something keeps people watching.
I don't remember the phyliss haters glossing over anything phyliss has ever done, some still want to hang he for sasha and the hit & run, and then of course, anytime Sharon does anything and it's mentioned, phyliss and the dumpster sex comes up.
It's like one wrong deed excuses the other one.
Sharon's having random sex, oh well, phyliss fucked on a dumpster, :blah: :blah: :blah:
LMAO

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It's a good thing I have Chelsea and Dylan to enjoy. So blissfully in love. Villy is sinking, Chlovin is sinking. Chelyan is a breath of fresh air.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply