Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (13,101 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BlissfulLily
Jun 24 2013, 01:27 PM
It's a good thing I have Chelsea and Dylan to enjoy. So blissfully in love. Villy is sinking, Chlovin is sinking. Chelyan is a breath of fresh air.
Cheylan isn't a breath of fresh air. Their "relationship" is one BIG lie. It may seem like they're smooth sailing, but hopefully it won't be long Adam finds out the truth.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 24 2013, 01:35 PM
BlissfulLily
It's a good thing I have Chelsea and Dylan to enjoy. So blissfully in love. Villy is sinking, Chlovin is sinking. Chelyan is a breath of fresh air.
Cheylan isn't a breath of fresh air. Their "relationship" is one BIG lie. It may seem like they're smooth sailing, but hopefully it won't be long Adam finds out the truth.
Yep, definitely true.
One big ginormous LIE.
He lying that he is in-love with the dear in the headlights look while around Chelsea and while around Avery he is swooning.
Chelsea looking for a substitute daddy for her fetus because she is not woman enough to stand up to the daddy.
Yep, they are sooooooooooooo in love.
even Victor and Nikki look more in love than Dullan and Chelsea.
The other thing, if Avery drop Nick in a heartbeat over the paternity stuff. Dylan will be queuing up to get her attention again.
Yep, Dylan + Chelsea = sooooo in love.
Edited by metitle, Jun 24 2013, 02:02 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
me too, I just hope it doesn't all blow up when Dylan or Adam figure out who the real father is.
Maybe Dylan will say he knew all along but he wanted her and the baby. :shrug:

natdot99
Member Avatar

:cheer: :boobs: :whooohooo:to Adam for giving Sharon a reality check. He was right Nick/Sharon marriage was never a fairy tale. Sharon needs to stop hiding behind Cassie death for her behavior because she had two children.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Chelsea/Dylan is more like a stale breath than a breath of fresh air.

Ugh, I hate what they're doing to Victoria. Just dump this stupid baby storyline and get her off those damn hormones!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Chelsea and Dylan is more like a stale breath than a breath of fresh air.

THIS.

soapflake02

if Dyaln/chelsea are so happy why is chelsea blubbering every episode?

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jun 24 2013, 01:09 PM
soapflake02
Jun 24 2013, 11:36 AM
BlissfulLily
Jun 23 2013, 10:51 PM
Separate what two? It's not just the sleeping with every Nick, Adam and Victor it's also the fact that she's a thief, arsonist, klepto, crazy and in a way she is a nympho.
Taking strangers upstairs. Noak and Nick need to see this. Noah won't be proud of Mommy then and Nick will say,'I ain't stickin my dick in that again.'
all characters have history of doing crazy things. Victor and nick were sleeping with Diane jenkins at the same time, Phyllis was sleeping with Jack and nick at the same time people can seem to gloss over that. why is it so difficult to look over anything sharon does? you don't like a character yet you keep talking about it so something keeps people watching.
I don't remember the phyliss haters glossing over anything phyliss has ever done, some still want to hang he for sasha and the hit & run, and then of course, anytime Sharon does anything and it's mentioned, phyliss and the dumpster sex comes up.
It's like one wrong deed excuses the other one.
Sharon's having random sex, oh well, phyliss fucked on a dumpster, :blah: :blah: :blah:
LMAO
Bravo! You said it all. There is a lame excuse for everything that vapid blond skank does. But Phyllis and other women get raked over the coals for everything they do. The writers don't share some folks adoration for Sharabed! In fact there is more than a little contempt shown for her character.
Edited by celine12, Jun 24 2013, 04:34 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

It's those damned hormones. Pregnancy hormones make you cry at the drop of a hat.
Can you tell me what relationship or marriage on this show does not have a lie in it?
Chelsea is supposed to go back to Adam after what he done to her? Walk out on her when she lost their baby. Hide his ex wife in his cabin while she's running from the law and lie about it all.
Besides, Victor said that he has to give up Sharon and Chelsea because he's partners in NE, or some such Bullshit. We know Adam won't give that up.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BlissfulLily
Jun 24 2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:

It's those damned hormones. Pregnancy hormones make you cry at the drop of a hat.
Can you tell me what relationship or marriage on this show does not have a lie in it?
Chelsea is supposed to go back to Adam after what he done to her? Walk out on her when she lost their baby. Hide his ex wife in his cabin while she's running from the law and lie about it all.
Besides, Victor said that he has to give up Sharon and Chelsea because he's partners in NE, or some such Bullshit. We know Adam won't give that up.
It's a difference between a relationship/marriage that's based on a lie than having lies in it.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 24 2013, 06:16 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Chylan is all based on a lie that will eventually come out. There have been so many anvils about Dylan/Avery and Chelsea/Adam not being over.

soapflake02

BlissfulLily
Jun 24 2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:

are you freaking kidding me? if you feel better believing that go right ahead.
Edited by soapflake02, Jun 24 2013, 06:13 PM.

soapflake02

celine12
Jun 24 2013, 04:33 PM
Sammie Jo
Jun 24 2013, 01:09 PM
soapflake02
Jun 24 2013, 11:36 AM
BlissfulLily
Jun 23 2013, 10:51 PM
Separate what two? It's not just the sleeping with every Nick, Adam and Victor it's also the fact that she's a thief, arsonist, klepto, crazy and in a way she is a nympho.
Taking strangers upstairs. Noak and Nick need to see this. Noah won't be proud of Mommy then and Nick will say,'I ain't stickin my dick in that again.'
all characters have history of doing crazy things. Victor and nick were sleeping with Diane jenkins at the same time, Phyllis was sleeping with Jack and nick at the same time people can seem to gloss over that. why is it so difficult to look over anything sharon does? you don't like a character yet you keep talking about it so something keeps people watching.
I don't remember the phyliss haters glossing over anything phyliss has ever done, some still want to hang he for sasha and the hit & run, and then of course, anytime Sharon does anything and it's mentioned, phyliss and the dumpster sex comes up.
It's like one wrong deed excuses the other one.
Sharon's having random sex, oh well, phyliss fucked on a dumpster, :blah: :blah: :blah:
LMAO
Bravo! You said it all. There is a lame excuse for everything that vapid blond skank does. But Phyllis and other women get raked over the coals for everything they do. The writers don't share some folks adoration for Sharabed! In fact there is more than a little contempt shown for her character.
oh give me a freaking break. :rolleyes:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 24 2013, 03:43 PM
why is Victoria blubbering and acting irrational, hormones, for both of them.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I wasn't feeling badly and having a little happiness rolling on this show is rare. If they laugh and plan for a future with A baby who are they hurting?
Adam? HAH, he bailed on her the moment she miscarried their first one, right to his ex.
Oh yeah, he's one hell of a good example of a caring husband.
Kevin has more of a heart than that ice cube.

soapflake02

could this be why we have 2 paternity stories at once?

metitle
Member Avatar

Tuesday's Episode link
Sounds like the Victoria is still talking crazy.

soapflake02

in my opinion Victoria has always been like this..

celine12

soapflake02
Jun 24 2013, 07:24 PM
could this be why we have 2 paternity stories at once?
Are the writers really going go have Sharon pitch a Phyllis? Did Sharon maybe swipe the real letter from the lab and replace it with one that said Nick could not be Summer's father? There are a lot of anvils dropping and not just the rumor I read at SOC (although that helped)!
Edited by celine12, Jun 24 2013, 10:14 PM.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I'm watching today's Y&R and all I can say is:
Holy Crap, Chelsea and Adam's chemistry and angst is freaking intense. I'm sorry, but Dylan is a dud with Chelsea. There is no fire and no angst. Chadam is where it's at. Adam looks like he's going to burst into tears just like Chelsea every time they have a talk. Oh, I love it.

P.S. I liked Sharon and Nick today too. :)
Edited by Ashtonion, Jun 24 2013, 10:43 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply