Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (13,248 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 24 2013, 07:43 PM
Tuesday's Episode link
Sounds like the Victoria is still talking crazy.
I guess Victoria forgot the part about "In sickness and in health". One mistake and she boots Billy out the door.
He's an addict, addicts fall off the wagon, get over it and help him out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapflake02

celine12
Jun 24 2013, 10:14 PM
soapflake02
Jun 24 2013, 07:24 PM
could this be why we have 2 paternity stories at once?
Are the writers really going go have Sharon pitch a Phyllis? Did Sharon maybe swipe the real letter from the lab and replace it with one that said Nick could not be Summer's father? There are a lot of anvils dropping and not just the rumor I read at SOC (although that helped)!
Im not talking about sharon Im talking about Summer and dingbat chelsea.

soapflake02

oh yeah sharon's involved with global warming also. :rolleyes:

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo

I guess Victoria forgot the part about "In sickness and in health". One mistake and she boots Billy out the door.
Maybe "In sickness and in health" wasn't mentioned at their drunk beach side wedding. But still think Billy should dump her already. Her attitude and behavior drove him to fall off the wagon anyway.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 24 2013, 11:36 PM
metitle
Tuesday's Episode link
Meh whatever. Billy should be throwing himself a party to be rid of his ball and chain. Freedom at last!!!

metitle
Member Avatar

Wednesday's Episode Link

Seems like Nick and Avery's wedding is on hold.
I am going to guess that it will be on permanent hold when Summer's paternity comes to light.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I wanna watch when she tells Nick to kiss her ass. Then maybe Nick will see what caused her to leave. Since she doesn't know about the paternity fiasco she will be dropping him because of Sharon and Sharon II.
Avery already told him that Sharon has been treating her like poor folk and he seen the way Faith treated her.
I say GO AVERY!! Go hook up with Adam.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 25 2013, 05:51 PM
I wanna watch when she tells Nick to kiss her ass. Then maybe Nick will see what caused her to leave. Since she doesn't know about the paternity fiasco she will be dropping him because of Sharon and Sharon II.
Avery already told him that Sharon has been treating her like poor folk and he seen the way Faith treated her.
I say GO AVERY!! Go hook up with Adam.
No she should hook up with Mr Innocent Adulterer Dullen McAnnoy!!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Avery can go fall off the same cliff as Dru as far as I'm concerned. Once everyone finds out Summer is really Jack's child, Nick and Sharon will be right back where they started and can begin their journey back to one another.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

If they steer themselves back together then their marriage will be just like it was before. Cheating and more cheating over and over .. It was not a match made in heaven as some seem to think it was

soapflake02

HotPepper
Jun 25 2013, 06:52 PM
If they steer themselves back together then their marriage will be just like it was before. Cheating and more cheating over and over .. It was not a match made in heaven as some seem to think it was
it's a soap, everybody cheats, whats your point? B-)

celine12

soapflake02
Jun 25 2013, 01:29 PM
celine12
soapflake02
Are the writers really going go have Sharon pitch a Phyllis? Did Sharon maybe swipe the real letter from the lab and replace it with one that said Nick could not be Summer's father? There are a lot of anvils dropping and not just the rumor I read at SOC (although that helped)!
Um okkkkay!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I can't wait until that whore Phyllis leaves. Just so that all the speculation about DNA and hairs and Sharon and tests will be OVER!

soapflake02

celine12
Jun 25 2013, 08:23 PM
soapflake02
celine12
soapflake02
Um okkkkay!
I wasn't even talking about sharon, had did that get put in there.

Shick
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 25 2013, 09:00 PM
celine12
Jun 25 2013, 08:23 PM
soapflake02
celine12

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Um okkkkay!
I wasn't even talking about sharon, had did that get put in there.
Sharon is always talked about....the Sharon hate club comes out at all times, she could be pouring a cup of water in a scene and people will knock her for it. Haters gonna hate. :blulaugh:

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Sharon Case was so good at those grave scenes talking about Cassie and being loved by only one man. The acting was really phenomenal. It was like the old Sharon I used to know that had her shit together. I know she was crying by a tombstone but she had clarity and I felt it. I just wanted to say I was really happy with those scenes and I can honestly see the Shick reunion in the future. Not now, but in the future. Hopefully now that Sharon realizes Adam was not a love story but a story of sick and twisted love that consumed her in the worst way, she can be free again to accept the kind of love that she once had.

I just had to give credit where it was due. I love Sharon but hate how they've written her for a while now. I hope this is a sign of better things to come for the character.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jun 26 2013, 12:02 AM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 24 2013, 11:36 PM
metitle
Tuesday's Episode link
What do you mean one mistake? Billy has lied to Victoria over and over. Do you remember him lying about seeing Victoria's father in Canada and denying he had seen him. HE kept that secret from a mourning family and that was a pretty big lie. Billy has lied many times to Victoria and she has forgiven him. Sometimes it is just time to say enough is enough. I like Victoria and this time she is doing the right thing. Now if she really loves Billy like she says she does then she should actually tell Billy to prove himself and get into some program that deals with a gambling addiction. When he does and feels he has reformed from gambling maybe they can talk and put things back together.
Edited by HotPepper, Jun 26 2013, 01:31 AM.

celine12

Shick
Jun 25 2013, 08:40 PM
I can't wait until that whore Phyllis leaves. Just so that all the speculation about DNA and hairs and Sharon and tests will be OVER! Sharon is trolling bars picking up strangers for sex. lol!!

It was sad to see Adam (who feel little except pity for her) calling her out yesterday.
If Phyllis is a whore what in the world is Sharabed? lol!!!!

Shick
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 26 2013, 10:27 AM
Shick
Jun 25 2013, 08:40 PM
I can't wait until that whore Phyllis leaves. Just so that all the speculation about DNA and hairs and Sharon and tests will be OVER! Sharon is trolling bars picking up strangers for sex. lol!!

It was sad to see Adam (who feel little except pity for her) calling her out yesterday.
If Phyllis is a whore what in the world is Sharabed? lol!!!!
It always has to be about the beautiful and gorgeous Sharon doesn't it? ahhh le sigh :tounge:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yeah SC was amazing by the graveside talking to Cassie , I don't ever get sick of her emotional scenes and honestly don't find them to be annoying in any way

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply