Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (17,102 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sharon doesn't care for Nick and Avery's relationship.

Who died and made her in charge of relationships?
Last seen she was back to her ole spread her legs lifestyle, clopping up the stairs to a stranger's hotel room.
Yeah, she definitely has the right to have a say in other people's relationships. :flipoff:

Quote:

Billy is persuaded by Jill not to give up on his marriage to Victoria.

well crap, as much as Victoria has neutered Billy, I hate to see them break up and make Victor right about Billy. OTOH, if Billy wants to save his soul, he should dump Victoria before he knocks her up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 17 2013, 10:27 AM
Sammie Jo
Jun 13 2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:

Sharon doesn't care for Nick and Avery's relationship.

Who died and made her in charge of relationships?
Last seen she was back to her ole spread her legs lifestyle, clopping up the stairs to a stranger's hotel room.
Yeah, she definitely has the right to have a say in other people's relationships. :flipoff:

Quote:

Billy is persuaded by Jill not to give up on his marriage to Victoria.

well crap, as much as Victoria has neutered Billy, I hate to see them break up and make Victor right about Billy. OTOH, if Billy wants to save his soul, he should dump Victoria before he knocks her up.
It seems sleeping with random strangers she picks up in bars isn't enough to keep Sharon busy. So she nominated herself relationship expert for the Newman brothers? Hopefully, Nick won't be a harsh as Adam was when he tells her to get lost!
Not too mention the town buttinski, she and traci should team up, start a business together, The Blabbing Blondes! lol
Maybe Sharon should be the one to tell Jack that Summer is his daughter, no doubt she'll find the crumpled up DNA test on the floor.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 17 2013, 02:16 PM
If Dylan truly wanted to get back at Chelsea- he should remain married to her and bore her to death.
Dylan can BORE me to death anytime he wants! :D

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 17 2013, 04:36 PM
Sammie Jo
Jun 17 2013, 12:50 PM
celine12
Jun 17 2013, 10:27 AM
Sammie Jo
Jun 13 2013, 12:20 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It seems sleeping with random strangers she picks up in bars isn't enough to keep Sharon busy. So she nominated herself relationship expert for the Newman brothers? Hopefully, Nick won't be a harsh as Adam was when he tells her to get lost!
Not too mention the town buttinski, she and traci should team up, start a business together, The Blabbing Blondes! lol
Maybe Sharon should be the one to tell Jack that Summer is his daughter, no doubt she'll find the crumpled up DNA test on the floor.
lol!!!

I have a feeling MS. Buttinski is in for a shock. I think Faith, not Summer is Jack's daughter. Hunter King (Summer) has confirmed that at this point she doesn't know if she is an Abbott or a Newman because there are a lot of twist and turns to this SL.
REALLY? Vewy interestiiing! lol
The whole town is going to find out none of them have been raising their own kids! :popcorn:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 18 2013, 07:01 PM
Fen will do it and Michael will take the rap for it. Michael has already been in prison and knows how to live, but Fen, well, he will be popular like his uncle Kevin.
Oh nooooo, I don't want to see mikey go to jail because of that tramp, lauren! :shame:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 19 2013, 07:24 PM
MORE SPOILERS

Apparently Phyllis is talking to Summer on the phone and drops hints about Kyle being a playboy and liking older women which pisses Summer off.

Anita continues to drop hints about the paternity of the baby and Adam starts to put the pieces together.

Gus left everything to Leslie, Tyler, and Rose.
wth did gus have to leave to anyone?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 20 2013, 06:42 AM
A box full of prison trinkets and memories.
oh, there is the safe deposit box, I forgot about that.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 21 2013, 11:26 PM
I think the show is bringing to the forefront the number of service men and women who suffer from PTSD or even Survival Guilt depression. I dont think show is alleging that all or any service personnel will fly off the handle. But we do have to admit that a great number of our service are in emotional and physical pain.
this show screws up every social or medical issue they try to delve into, I am sure they will screw up PTS if that's where they're going.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jun 22 2013, 06:40 PM
3WishGenie
Jun 22 2013, 06:27 PM
Checkers
Jun 22 2013, 06:18 PM
metitle
Jun 22 2013, 05:57 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepLove her????
that's a misconceive notion.
Um...I understand not liking a pairing but Victoria and Billy have written to be in love since 2010.
They do love each other but at this rate they need a break! I'm so sick of him being portrayed as the screw up in that relationship. Why doesn't Victoria ever fuck up and beg him for forgiveness? :shrug:
Judging from viewer reaction you would think Victoria was the one that messed up.
Victoria is messing up, Billy isn't cheating on her, yet she's acting like he is, accusing him when he obviously wasn't doing anything except talking to chloe, then she throws him out of their house?
I would have told her to stuff it up her hormone crazed ass and gone directly to my bed, if she didn't like it, she could leave.
She's being a spoiled, unreasonable brat, but, what else is new?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 24 2013, 11:36 AM
BlissfulLily
Jun 23 2013, 10:51 PM
Separate what two? It's not just the sleeping with every Nick, Adam and Victor it's also the fact that she's a thief, arsonist, klepto, crazy and in a way she is a nympho.
Taking strangers upstairs. Noak and Nick need to see this. Noah won't be proud of Mommy then and Nick will say,'I ain't stickin my dick in that again.'
all characters have history of doing crazy things. Victor and nick were sleeping with Diane jenkins at the same time, Phyllis was sleeping with Jack and nick at the same time people can seem to gloss over that. why is it so difficult to look over anything sharon does? you don't like a character yet you keep talking about it so something keeps people watching.
I don't remember the phyliss haters glossing over anything phyliss has ever done, some still want to hang he for sasha and the hit & run, and then of course, anytime Sharon does anything and it's mentioned, phyliss and the dumpster sex comes up.
It's like one wrong deed excuses the other one.
Sharon's having random sex, oh well, phyliss fucked on a dumpster, :blah: :blah: :blah:
LMAO

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 24 2013, 01:27 PM
It's a good thing I have Chelsea and Dylan to enjoy. So blissfully in love. Villy is sinking, Chlovin is sinking. Chelyan is a breath of fresh air.
me too, I just hope it doesn't all blow up when Dylan or Adam figure out who the real father is.
Maybe Dylan will say he knew all along but he wanted her and the baby. :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 24 2013, 03:43 PM
if Dyaln/chelsea are so happy why is chelsea blubbering every episode?
why is Victoria blubbering and acting irrational, hormones, for both of them.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 24 2013, 07:43 PM
Tuesday's Episode link
Sounds like the Victoria is still talking crazy.
I guess Victoria forgot the part about "In sickness and in health". One mistake and she boots Billy out the door.
He's an addict, addicts fall off the wagon, get over it and help him out.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jun 26 2013, 01:30 AM
Sammie Jo
Jun 24 2013, 11:36 PM
metitle
Jun 24 2013, 07:43 PM
Tuesday's Episode link
I guess Victoria forgot the part about "In sickness and in health". One mistake and she boots Billy out the door.
He's an addict, addicts fall off the wagon, get over it and help him out.
What do you mean one mistake? Billy has lied to Victoria over and over. Do you remember him lying about seeing Victoria's father in Canada and denying he had seen him. HE kept that secret from a mourning family and that was a pretty big lie. Billy has lied many times to Victoria and she has forgiven him. Sometimes it is just time to say enough is enough. I like Victoria and this time she is doing the right thing. Now if she really loves Billy like she says she does then she should actually tell Billy to prove himself and get into some program that deals with a gambling addiction. When he does and feels he has reformed from gambling maybe they can talk and put things back together.
I was talking about his gambling, that was the first time he fell off the gambling wagon.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jun 26 2013, 01:59 PM
Sammie Jo
Jun 26 2013, 01:42 PM
HotPepper
Jun 26 2013, 01:30 AM
Sammie Jo
Jun 24 2013, 11:36 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepTuesday's Episode link
What do you mean one mistake? Billy has lied to Victoria over and over. Do you remember him lying about seeing Victoria's father in Canada and denying he had seen him. HE kept that secret from a mourning family and that was a pretty big lie. Billy has lied many times to Victoria and she has forgiven him. Sometimes it is just time to say enough is enough. I like Victoria and this time she is doing the right thing. Now if she really loves Billy like she says she does then she should actually tell Billy to prove himself and get into some program that deals with a gambling addiction. When he does and feels he has reformed from gambling maybe they can talk and put things back together.
I was talking about his gambling, that was the first time he fell off the gambling wagon.
Wouldn't this be the second time? He did some gambling when he left for Myanmar if I remember correctly. Billy has always been a screw up so crazy Vikki should expect it to happen LOL. Doesn't she know who she married?? Victoria isn't the perfect wife that's above it all like she makes herself out to be. I don't know if they will touch upon her history but Victoria has always screwed up her marriages because of her worship at the alter of Victor. Would be nice if something was her fault for a change!!
first time since he's been back in the states and swore he wouldn't do it again.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 27 2013, 07:45 PM
Friday's Episode

Oh dear, Phyllis is trying to break up Summer and Kyle before they swap spit.
Nick have to talk to Summer soon. Because I think those two have an itch to scratch and it can't wait.
that is so stupid, is she going to spend her whole life keeping summer away from kyle?
Just tell them already!
Remember when Jill thought she found out Billy & Mac were related, she almost broke a leg getting to them.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jun 28 2013, 09:12 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

why is sex always the solution to every problem in this town? :shame:
So, if phyliss sleeps with kyle, that will keep him and summer apart? For how long? :shrug:
Let's see how brilliant that plan is, jack will be devastated, summer will hate her, nick will be beyond disgusted, not that he's any better, he slept with Dianne, while she was boinking victor, Sharon will be thrilled, Jack will be furious with kyle, although with Jack, it's kind of karma, after all, he slept with Jill while she was still married to his daddy. Kyle's career at Jabot could be down the toilet, yeah phyliss, you really thought this one through. :shame:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 28 2013, 04:22 PM
Sammie, you need to take a breath once in a while or you will pass out! Breathe innnnnnn, breath outtttttttttt. :)
LOL If they would take a breath from all the musical beds, couches, and desktops, I could. lmao

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 29 2013, 08:45 AM
Before he dips his dick in his sister.
Some other mother might let her daughter keep it in the family, but Phyllis is bad because she's doing her damdest to stop it?
'lookie daughter! There is a dad and 2 sons! Just don't do em at the same time. You tend to forget who was better!'
on the upside, at least Phyliss didn't run off and elope with Kyle, like the other old tramp who married her kid's grandfather. :huh:
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jun 29 2013, 09:28 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 29 2013, 11:28 AM
Quote:

LOL... at least Sharon didn't run down someone with a car, or set someone on fire, or screw a con man (who was trying to destroy her son) in dumpster, etc, etc..

Oh but wait, there are always EXCUSES and REASONS for Phyllis being a deranged whore. Right, right...

I could do a lot with that post.
I won't waste a piece of chum in that shallow water.
Key words. "At least Sharon didn't"
maybe phyliss is bi-polar like Sharon supposedly is? :shrug:
Phyliss may have fucked on a dumpster, I'd rather do that than marry my kid's grandfather, set fire to his house, destroy his company, misidentify his body, go to his funeral in a 80's go-go dancer dress, almost get married 5 minutes after his funeral, knowing that I would have been a bigamist had it gone through, etc, etc. :laugh:
Back to the original thought in this thread..
I, for one, can't wait to see the shocked expressions on everyone's face, :cheer: I hope they tell everyone involved all at the same time. They could have the camera do a triple split screen, jack, summer, & kyle. :shithitfan: :popcorn:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply