Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (17,096 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

Guess who is planning their wedding.....Dylan and Chelsea

Chloe talks with Billy about his gambling.

Sharon doesn't care for Nick and Avery's relationship.

Billy is persuaded by Jill not to give up on his marriage to Victoria.

Michael and Lauren fight to save their marriage.

Source: SOC

Daily Spoilers week of June 24th

6/24, Chloe talks to Billy about his gambling; Dylan and Chelsea work on planning their wedding.

6/25, Chloe and Kevin make an important decision; Sharon is unnerved by Avery and Nick's relationship.

6/26, Lily and Cane celebrate the twins' birthday; Phyllis decides to take action.

6/27, Jill encourages Billy to fight for Victoria; Lauren and Michael try to put their marriage back together.

6/28, Adam makes a discovery; during a celebration, Kyle receives a surprise.

TV Guide Spoilers - 6/24-6/28

Monday, 6/24
Chloe questions Billy about his gambling, while Dylan and Chelsea make plans for their wedding.

Tuesday, 6/25
Kevin and Chloe reach an important decision, while Nick and Avery's relationship unnerves Sharon.

Wednesday, 6/26
Cane and Lily celebrate the twins' birthday, while Phyllis takes action with Kyle.

Thursday, 6/27
Jill urges Billy to fight for Victoria, while Michael and Lauren struggle to put their marriage back together.

Friday, 6/28
Adam makes an important discovery, while a celebration at the Abbott mansion delivers an unexpected surprise for Kyle.
Edited by Daytime, Jun 22 2013, 06:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

^How is Chloe's actions different than Victoria's actions? Its the same.

LPS
Member Avatar

Shick
Jun 12 2013, 09:15 PM
LPS
Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM
Sharon doesn't care for Nick and Avery's relationship.
:cheer: Neither do I and majority of Y&R viewers...
LOL....I was thinking that, too.

LPS
Member Avatar

I don't care who they put Billy with, but he needs to get out of his marriage to Victoria. I liked Villy at first, but its been way too long and Billy is now a mini-JT. Don't get me wrong, Villy has some chemistry, but not that much. All Billy does is interact with the same people (Newmans) and repeat the same dumb storyline.

If Heather Tom was Victoria, then I would be team Villy. I can't get into Amelia. She would be a good Mac, but she doesn't come across as a mini-Victor. And I can see EH eating AH alive in those scenes.

Dylan is another dud. I had some hope for him when he first came on Y&R. I loved his interaction with Sharon, but this storyline with Chelsea is way too forced. You know SB ain't cheap.

If Phyllis is gone, I wonder if they will do a love triangle with Sharon/Nick/Avery. My fondness for Sharon is fluid. I like her over Phyllis, and I hope she whoops the hell out of Avery. What are the writers going to do with Avery after Phyllis leaves? IMO, that will severely limit Avery's storyline potential.

LPS
Member Avatar

If Dylan truly wanted to get back at Chelsea- he should remain married to her and bore her to death.

LPS
Member Avatar

Was Kevin "popular" in prison? IMO, even the prisoners wouldn't want to touch that. A bar of soap would be more lively.

LPS
Member Avatar

Kevin wasn't raped in prison. He was beat up.

LPS
Member Avatar

MORE SPOILERS

Apparently Phyllis is talking to Summer on the phone and drops hints about Kyle being a playboy and liking older women which pisses Summer off.

Anita continues to drop hints about the paternity of the baby and Adam starts to put the pieces together.

Gus left everything to Leslie, Tyler, and Rose.

LPS
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jun 22 2013, 06:40 PM
3WishGenie
Jun 22 2013, 06:27 PM
Checkers
Jun 22 2013, 06:18 PM
metitle
Jun 22 2013, 05:57 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepLove her????
that's a misconceive notion.
Um...I understand not liking a pairing but Victoria and Billy have written to be in love since 2010.
They do love each other but at this rate they need a break! I'm so sick of him being portrayed as the screw up in that relationship. Why doesn't Victoria ever fuck up and beg him for forgiveness? :shrug:
Judging from viewer reaction you would think Victoria was the one that messed up.
I think it is because Victoria has sort of ruined Billy. It's like deja vu (eg JT, Brad, etc). He's just so damn boring now. IMO, most viewers just want a break from that pairing.

LPS
Member Avatar

^I would say at least 75% of the characters in that storyline (Chelsea, Adam, Dylan, and Avery) are duds.

LPS
Member Avatar

Okay....Phyllis is a dirty whore. Just nasty!

LPS
Member Avatar

^Plus an easy way to write off Phyllis.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply