Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (17,047 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Guess who is planning their wedding....Dylan and Chelsea.

:shithitfan: :fp2:
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 17 2013, 02:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Fen is so militant and volitaile, he may be the one getting rid of Carmine.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Gus left everything to Leslie, Tyler, and Rose

Rose must've been a woman Gus deeply loved, an ex lover.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 19 2013, 07:31 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BlissfulLily
Jun 19 2013, 09:08 PM
Gus said it wasn't like that and that their mother knew about her. Wonder how they will twist history in that storyline.
Oh, yes that's right. I forgot abt that. :embarrassed:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

celine12
Jun 22 2013, 03:16 PM
Classic
Jun 21 2013, 08:06 PM
BlissfulLily
Jun 19 2013, 09:08 PM
Gus said it wasn't like that and that their mother knew about her. Wonder how they will twist history in that storyline.
Oh, yes that's right. I forgot abt that. :embarrassed:
I am happy Paul won his Emmy. He deserved it. Now can we send him on a 2 year vacation.
Quote:

Now can we send him on a two year vacation.

No, Paul doesn't need to go on a 2 year vacation. He needs more airtime and interesting storylines so he can win a emmy again next year.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Ashtonion
Jun 23 2013, 02:35 PM
I for one would welcome a Nick and Sharon storyline that didn't involve 3rd parties for once. I've been stuck with Phyllis in my favorite couples storyline for years now, and apparently 18 if you count Summer's age, lol.

Shick aren't perfect and I won't ever claim that in a million years but they were once the most exciting thing about Y&R for me. Their love story and chemisty has always kept me hoping for them to reunite. They had so much chemistry and angst and story. It just got lost and convoluted over the years and everything got trashy and sleezy and the relationship turned into a joke.

If they will dig deep and start over and write for them, I would be 100% invested. I'll take a clean slate if they would make Sharon a strong person and if I could believe that Nick was her true love again (not Adam) and if Nick once and for all would treat Sharon like the woman he was madly in love with because his wishy-washyness made him lose a lot of points with me.
And if they can get back together and keep the cheating out of it, then I think Shick can be born again.

Right now Sharon is being written like some sexaholic who has no self respect and half the time she's so flighty it's like she's medicated. She is floating around and a state of I don't know what. I don't know why that is, but I need it to stop.
Nick needs his own counseling, obviously. He got himself in this mess by cheating on his wife in the first place. I think it's about time they do some writing to repair the damage to his character too. But now that he lied about the DNA results, he has a long way to go. But it's he perfect opportunity for Sharon and Nick to heal and forgive each other.
Posted Image

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BlissfulLily
Jun 24 2013, 01:27 PM
It's a good thing I have Chelsea and Dylan to enjoy. So blissfully in love. Villy is sinking, Chlovin is sinking. Chelyan is a breath of fresh air.
Cheylan isn't a breath of fresh air. Their "relationship" is one BIG lie. It may seem like they're smooth sailing, but hopefully it won't be long Adam finds out the truth.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Chelsea and Dylan is more like a stale breath than a breath of fresh air.

THIS.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BlissfulLily
Jun 24 2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:

if Dyaln/chelsea are so happy why is chelsea blubbering every episode?

It's those damned hormones. Pregnancy hormones make you cry at the drop of a hat.
Can you tell me what relationship or marriage on this show does not have a lie in it?
Chelsea is supposed to go back to Adam after what he done to her? Walk out on her when she lost their baby. Hide his ex wife in his cabin while she's running from the law and lie about it all.
Besides, Victor said that he has to give up Sharon and Chelsea because he's partners in NE, or some such Bullshit. We know Adam won't give that up.
It's a difference between a relationship/marriage that's based on a lie than having lies in it.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 24 2013, 06:16 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

metitle
Jun 26 2013, 07:18 PM
Thursday's episode link
I think Michael and Lauren's kid is going to be trouble for Genoa City
I agree. Fen is trouble. He's a ticking timebomb that's abt to explode. I think he's gonna kill someone.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 26 2013, 07:27 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

SnowAngel
Jun 27 2013, 05:55 PM
Devon, can't stand him!!!!
New Abby is awful!!!
Cane & Lily, boring.
Billy is a screw up, but I loved him talking to Delia about being loved......sweet :wub2:
I love sweet and sexy Billy with all his screw ups! :wub:
He was adorable with Delia, today. The talk with her was the best part of the show.

Edited by bellajewel, Jun 27 2013, 06:45 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply