Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (17,048 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I would like Avery more if she didn't look like she about to break down into tears at any moment.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Chelsea/Dylan is more like a stale breath than a breath of fresh air.

Ugh, I hate what they're doing to Victoria. Just dump this stupid baby storyline and get her off those damn hormones!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ya know, this Phyllis/Kyle crap could have been avoided if Nick/Phyllis would have directly told Kyle what was up and to not spill the beans until they had a chance to tell Summer and Jack themselves.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 28 2013, 12:33 AM
^Plus an easy way to write off Phyllis.
Aren't they trying to kill her off, tho?

If they told Kyle about Summer then we would've had him trying to "break up" with her and her trying to figure out why. All the while Nick and Phyllis are trying to find a way to tell Summer before she does something stupid or before Kyle has to tell her.

I would have preferred that scenario to the "Phyllis seduces Kyle, Summer's furious with Phyllis and starts to act out, Nick comes clean with Summer because he can't let Phyllis take the heat for his misdoings, now Summer is PO'ed at both of her parents for the lies they told" crap we're going to get in the next couple of weeks.

I cannot stand bratty, angry, asshole-y Summer and it'll only be worse if she's mad at both of her parents. :frustration: :facepalm:
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 28 2013, 01:08 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply