Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Topic Started: Jun 12 2013, 08:07 PM (17,103 Views)
dmarie

3WishGenie
Jun 17 2013, 04:33 PM
BlissfulLily
Jun 17 2013, 01:26 PM
metitle,
I don't think Dylan is playing anything, he is a genuinely nice guy and sure he was hurt when Avery lost the baby but he didn't go bonkers and PTSD. I don't think he will do that to Chelsea either.
It is just nice having a man on that show that isn't chasing, screwing, hurting, lying, spreading himself all over thinking it will prove that he is the big man.
He isn't a Nick, Adam, Victor, Carmine or a Kevin.
He is a nice man and that is good.
He hasn't been on the show long enough. It's only been 6 months! lol Let him become a coffee shop mogul, get rich and then we'll see if he's not screwing all the women in town. Let's not forget Jason Morgan had his share of women too. He's just getting his life together after serving in the war so I'm not gonna jump on this good guy bandwagon just yet.

I don't think he's violent by nature but if provoked he definitely isn't afraid to get physical. Can we forget that he was arrested for assaulting that dumbass in a bar defending a woman? If Adam crashes the wedding he better be prepared to get his ass kicked by Dylan lol. Then he's got the PTSD that's supposed to give him trouble. I dunno if the writers can do it justice just seeing how they butchered bi polar and MS is barely talked about anymore. Just as well to keep Dylan dull and FF material.
He may seemed nice but remember he was in the service. These men have been program in the service. I believe that why so many former service men join the Police forces.
Chelsea mom is not going to let Chelsea keep the baby secret, her mind in on adam money.I don't understand why a woman who been a con artist all he rlife would even listen to Chloe who doesn't have a clue on her own marriage.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply