Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 01:30 PM (6,968 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Jeanne Cooper's 2008 Emmy Win!

Skip to the 2:25 mark for the good stuff. ;)

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy nominations are this month on HLN!

Click here to see who was nominated from Y&R!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8808776/1/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Did anybody else notice [on today's Thursday, June 6 show] that Tracey E. Bregman has botoxed her face so much that she was unable to make any facial gestures that were required of the scene and dialogue she was engaged in with Christian Jules LeBlanc.

She hasn't gone all out botched plastic surgery like Hunter Tylo, Joan Van Arc, etc. but I hope she doesn't take it too far. It was quite distracting to watch and I am honestly not one of those types that even notices stuff like that.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Jun 6 2013, 11:07 AM
Did anybody else notice [on today's Thursday, June 6 show] that Tracey E. Bregman has botoxed her face so much that she was unable to make any facial gestures that were required of the scene and dialogue she was engaged in with Christian Jules LeBlanc.

She hasn't gone all out botched plastic surgery like Hunter Tylo, Joan Van Arc, etc. but I hope she doesn't take it too far. It was quite distracting to watch and I am honestly not one of those types that even notices stuff like that.
you're not, I noticed that her face was practically immobile.
I really wish women wouldn't do that, it makes them look mummified.
Tracey B. is a gorgeous woman, she should just let it alone, surely she doesn't want to look 25 all her life?

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 6 2013, 06:37 PM
Renegade_Killerbee

Tracey B. is a gorgeous woman, she should just let it alone, surely she doesn't want to look 25 all her life?
That must be it. I noticed lately her acting was very poor. What a shame! Do these women not know what they look like? They have no facial expressions!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I've been very cynical about JFP taking the reigns and I'm still not happy about her being EP based on her track record. I will give her credit for being a good producer as far as the look and feel of the show. I haven't been able to watch very much for awhile because of my schedule. I caught the show today and have to say that it was better than what I was expecting.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jun 7 2013, 08:18 AM
Sammie Jo
Renegade_Killerbee

That must be it. I noticed lately her acting was very poor. What a shame! Do these women not know what they look like? They have no facial expressions!
I didn't think about that!! Here I was hating on Lauren for coming across so insincere with her plea. It's probably the lack of expression!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jun 7 2013, 08:18 AM
Sammie Jo
Renegade_Killerbee

one of the local newscasters in Houston, is a gorgeous woman, but one night, I noticed her forehead and eyebrows didn't move anymore, and she is very animated. It looks really strange for only your mouth to move with no other facial expressions.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She can't cry because her tear ducts are plugged with botox!

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jun 1 2013, 01:30 PM

Jeanne Cooper's 2008 Emmy Win!

Skip to the 2:25 mark for the good stuff. ;)

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy nominations are this month on HLN!

Click here to see who was nominated from Y&R!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8808776/1/
Tracey has had so much botox that her face looks like a plastic plate. Her mother looks the same way in pictures. Tracey cannot frown or smile. I do notice things like that. Most women do

SORRY I QUOTED THE WRONG POST. I meant to be quoting BlissfulLily
Edited by HotPepper, Jun 9 2013, 10:25 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Thanks for finding that!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Well I'm gonna be brave and courageous and give today's show a CHANCE (I've noticed that Monday episodes have been completely lackluster over the past couple of years).

However, the minute Chloe and Chelsea start oooing and ooohing over Dullan like they're teenage girls, I am changing the channel to something more engrossing and entertaining even if it's an hour of C-SPAN or PBS.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Fen gets the keys to a new car and he just takes the keys and sits there? I would have been out the door to go see it, as I'm sure any NORMAL kid would have done.
Now he's going to go to some goth party, get high and either arrested or in a wreck. :shame:

LPS
Member Avatar

Maria Arena Bell is not running some Vitmeatavegamin Company (that's so her-copying other writers).

Look at her bio, LOL

http://vitameatavegaminproductions.com/maria-arena-bell/

Quote:

Bell is a television writer and producer who recently founded Vitameatavegamin Productions to develop projects for feature film, television and new media. She is the Emmy Award winning former Head Writer and Executive Producer of THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, the number one daytime drama. Bell led all activities of the writing team and was responsible for overseeing all creative aspects of the show until October 2012. She led Y&R to unprecedented success in all demographics and under her tenure the show was number one by the widest margin in its history. Her team won the WGA award in 2010.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Y&R has been such a treat lately . Not only is Summer gonna be Jack's kid and not Nick's, which will cut all of Nick's ties to Phyllis but MS is also exiting the show! Thank you JG for making dreams come true :)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 11 2013, 12:10 AM
Maria Arena Bell is not running some Vitmeatavegamin Company (that's so her-copying other writers).

Look at her bio, LOL

http://vitameatavegaminproductions.com/maria-arena-bell/

Quote:

Bell is a television writer and producer who recently founded Vitameatavegamin Productions to develop projects for feature film, television and new media. She is the Emmy Award winning former Head Writer and Executive Producer of THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, the number one daytime drama. Bell led all activities of the writing team and was responsible for overseeing all creative aspects of the show until October 2012. She led Y&R to unprecedented success in all demographics and under her tenure the show was number one by the widest margin in its history. Her team won the WGA award in 2010.
The original Vitameatavegamin girl

http://youtu.be/4AZK2-Tfc84
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jun 11 2013, 04:58 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

^I loved how she was bragging about her "awesome" ratings. Please, the show was a hot mess.

Soapwatcher

this has probably already been posted but next week on the TVGC they are going to have interviews with the cast of Y&R, I imagine its because July 1st Y&R is going to move to TVGC.

soapflake02

I'm kind of confused, was he a writer before on this show? I've read he was a writer back when and now he came back? was he on before?
Edited by soapflake02, Jun 12 2013, 08:25 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Yes, after the writers strike to 2007 he was the EP. Maria was pissed about him changing her scripts. She got him fired.

soapflake02

what was his writing at the time? I don't remember that far back..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply