Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 01:30 PM (6,313 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 15 2013, 10:48 AM
what did you all think of the new assistant Cane hired?
I thought she was gorgeous and if I were Lilly, I wouldn't been so quick to tell Cane to hire her. :D

I was LMAO because the producers did the same thing they did on AMC, they hired two of the Price of Right models to play the job applicants. The one in the green dress and the Cane's assistant. :laugh: :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Lets all play nice when it comes to snarking at each other. As always say what you want about the actors, directors, producers of the show.

metitle
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 15 2013, 12:44 PM
metitle
Jun 15 2013, 12:23 PM
celine12
Jun 15 2013, 11:49 AM
BlissfulLily
Jun 15 2013, 11:22 AM
Yeah, I seen a twinkle in his eye and a twitch in his jeans.
I seen? I am sorry but this is one of my pet peeves. It's I SAW!

I have seen or something was seen. Sorry to be petty but I seen and recastED really annoy me.

wow, you should get access to edit all comments so they are GRAMMATICALLY correct.
If the bad grammar bothers you, then ignore the post and move to the other. Not all members are native English speakers.
Are you a mod or administrator?
No I am not a mod or administrator.
I am just suggesting that if a post bothers you, then ignore it.
I am suggesting that you do not need to get peeved because someone who may or may not be a native English speaker post a comment and not post in correct grammatical order.

Some times non-native English speakers type their comments in Google Translate in their native language then translate to English.
The translate program is not smart enough to put the comments in proper grammatically context.
So I am suggesting that you ignore any comments that are not grammatical correct.
Then you do not have to assume the person is a native English speaker and do not know how to construct a proper sentence.
Edited by metitle, Jun 15 2013, 03:50 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I am a Native English speaking person. Born and raised in the great US of A,but I am not perfect.
I have seen a lot of errors in here and didn't jump on it because this is not a grammar class or an English class.
Thank you

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 15 2013, 11:22 AM
Yeah, I seen a twinkle in his eye and a twitch in his jeans.
LOL good. Distract Lily with this new woman who's trying to land her hubby. Free up my Tyler to pursue other women. Sick of him pining for a married woman. He and Carmine can start a club. I'm liking Tyler and Abby they have good chemistry so let's go with that. Lily can deal with Hilary :blulaugh:

Kenny
Member Avatar

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards air tonight at 8:00 PM/ET on HLN.

Please join us in our live viewing thread to discuss the show!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8821831/1/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 15 2013, 04:43 PM
I am a Native English speaking person. Born and raised in the great US of A,but I am not perfect.
I have seen a lot of errors in here and didn't jump on it because this is not a grammar class or an English class.
Thank you
So right you are and I don't think anyone has been appointed spelling or grammar police on this board.

celine12

HotPepper
Jun 16 2013, 07:33 PM
BlissfulLily
Thank you
So right you are and I don't think anyone has been appointed spelling or grammar police on this board.
I didn't say I was appointed anything. Since I wasn't talking to you, you don't have to get involved.

celine12

HotPepper
BlissfulLily
Thank you
I didn't say I was appointed anything. Since I wasn't talking to you, you don't have to get involved.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 16 2013, 08:05 PM
HotPepper
BlissfulLily
Thank you

It is a message board and anyone and every one is allowed to reply to any thread they want to reply in. So whether you liked what I said or wasn't talking to me, I had every right to reply to the post you made or anyone else made on the matter. If you don't like my replies then don't read them. LOL

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I enjoyed Lauren vs. Chloe. After all Chloe's done in her past, how dare she hold judgement on Lauren?

I'm really not feeling this paternity fallout. It should be much more impacting. And it's just not.

Queen B
Member Avatar

That was rude of Chloe to blast Lauren like that, after all who is Chloe to talk? I really am hoping that a Billy and Chloe reunion will be coming up though.

metitle
Member Avatar

I did like Billy and Chloe together. Those two had something that Billy/Victoria does not have

celine12

DrewHamilton
Jun 17 2013, 09:32 PM
I enjoyed Lauren vs. Chloe. After all Chloe's done in her past, how dare she hold judgement on Lauren?

I'm really not feeling this paternity fallout. It should be much more impacting. And it's just not.
If what I just read at SOC is true, it is going to heat up BIG TIME!

Can you wrap your mind around someone doing the same thing to Phyllis that she did to Danny and Christine? Someone with an agenda could have gained access to the unprotected lab and simply taken Summer's hair and replaced it. But the zinger is who that person is? OMG!

soapflake02

Queen B
Jun 19 2013, 07:19 PM
That was rude of Chloe to blast Lauren like that, after all who is Chloe to talk? I really am hoping that a Billy and Chloe reunion will be coming up though.
If Lauren only knew what Chloe has been doing these last few months, Chloe is the last person to be judging anybody.

soapflake02

celine12
Jun 19 2013, 10:02 PM
DrewHamilton
Jun 17 2013, 09:32 PM

If what I just read at SOC is true, it is going to heat up BIG TIME!

Can you wrap your mind around someone doing the same thing to Phyllis that she did to Danny and Christine? Someone with an agenda could have gained access to the unprotected lab and simply taken Summer's hair and replaced it. But the zinger is who that person is? OMG!
what was that? could that be the revelation that is supposed to be down the road from Phyllis? Would have to be soon considering she's done taping.
Edited by soapflake02, Jun 19 2013, 10:06 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

The Tyler and Devon feud was random.

Hillary is pretty.

Wow....Chloe's hair looked nice. Been ages.

Dylan reminds me of Chance.

I still FF through Avery and Nick.

Jill and Billy don't have any family chemistry.

LPS
Member Avatar

LMAO Victoria is crazy!

lene
Member Avatar

She's gotta be pregnant. lol

LPS
Member Avatar

I've never had hormones, but does it make you that crazy? Lawdy, Billy hide the knives and lock yourself in a closet with Kevin. lol
Edited by LPS, Jun 20 2013, 01:47 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply