Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 01:30 PM (6,736 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I have/had hormones and I never acted that way! Just ask my husband and he better agree with me ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 20 2013, 01:47 AM
I've never had hormones, but does it make you that crazy? Lawdy, Billy hide the knives and lock yourself in a closet with Kevin. lol
it does some women, kinda like PMS all the time. lol

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

When did the Summer paternity reveal happen? I tuned in three out of five days this past week just to see that.

None of the shows I tuned into even featured Nick, Phyllis or Summer ... just the same old tired usuals: Adam, Chelsea, Tyler and Dullan.

:badmood:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Jun 21 2013, 11:10 AM
When did the Summer paternity reveal happen? I tuned in three out of five days this past week just to see that.

None of the shows I tuned into even featured Nick, Phyllis or Summer ... just the same old tired usuals: Adam, Chelsea, Tyler and Dullan.

:badmood:
it was one of the two days you didn't tune in! :lol:
I think it was last thurs or Friday.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

would someone kick Victoria into next year! Posted Image
And Billy, if you don't go up there and get in your own bed, you have become totally deballed!
Let her spend the night somewhere else.

LPS
Member Avatar

I LMAO @ Victoria on the sofa with her head in a pillow. I was tickled at Billy dragging her around town and holding hand, LOL.

Billy drop her.

soapflake02

There's a lot of lying going on this show right now. Nobody can tell the truth.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS

Billy drop her
We can only hope.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Drop kick her miserable ass

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yup time for Billy to kick Victoria's boring ass to the curb and explore his old feelings for Chloe again. Chloe is much more interesting and allows Billy to show his true self when he's with her

celine12

I love most of the newbies. Many of the vets: Paul, Jack, Kevin, Devon are so boring. Once Phyllis is gone Likey will no longer interest me.

I hate the writers changing Summer because I really like her as a character. Also I would love to see what could have been a great romance with Kyle. Sadly for Summer, if she is Jack's daughter, she will suffer the curse of Jack. Tedious, boring and always on the backburner.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I don't like Summer and the NuKyle is too creepy looking to me. He looks like he should be in the Munsters Family. :blulaugh:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

NuKyle is too creepy looking to me. He looks like he should be in the Munsters Family.

NuKyle isn't a cutie, but he has a very sexy voice.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I agree with Hot Pepper. He's creepy!
Edited by BlissfulLily, Jun 23 2013, 10:54 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jun 23 2013, 07:49 PM
I don't like Summer and the NuKyle is too creepy looking to me. He looks like he should be in the Munsters Family. :blulaugh:
He looks like a dumb surfer with that goofy expression all the time. Not believable as Jack's son at all.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Jun 22 2013, 05:49 PM
Yup time for Billy to kick Victoria's boring ass to the curb and explore his old feelings for Chloe again. Chloe is much more interesting and allows Billy to show his true self when he's with her
Chloe is extremely irritating in general but I liked her and Billy too. At least Billy looked like he was alive on planet earth with her.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jun 23 2013, 11:47 PM
HotPepper
Jun 23 2013, 07:49 PM
He looks like a dumb surfer with that goofy expression all the time. Not believable as Jack's son at all.
Yeah. There wasn't a damned thing wrong with Blake Hood (except for the resemblance with that dim with Michael Muhney, but Hood couldn't help that!).

Then again, I also thought ex-Noah Kevin Schmidt was one of the most perfect and pleasant young soap actors I have EVER seen in my 35+ years of watching soaps.

Wait a minute ... did I just read somebody say they were enjoying the newbies on this show lately? :'(

LPS
Member Avatar

I don't think Blake Hood looked a thing like Muhney.

Who the f*ck is this Melanie?

I'm already sick of the damn lucky charms bitch, LOL.
Edited by LPS, Jun 24 2013, 07:23 PM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 24 2013, 07:16 PM

I saw no resemblence in Blake Hood and MM at all. I looked and looked. nothing not one feature did they have alike. I saw no reason to replace Blake. I thought he was cute, a good actor and could have been jacks son much more then the creep we have playing Kyle now. I just cannot feature the new creepy Kyle being Jacks son. No way could Diane and Jack had a son that was that fucking creepy and hideous looking like the Kyle we have now. NuKyle is a FOJ's so we go how that goes and soon this show should be called FOJ's .

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jun 25 2013, 02:57 AM
LPS
Jun 24 2013, 07:16 PM

I saw no resemblence in Blake Hood and MM at all. I looked and looked. nothing not one feature did they have alike. I saw no reason to replace Blake. I thought he was cute, a good actor and could have been jacks son much more then the creep we have playing Kyle now. I just cannot feature the new creepy Kyle being Jacks son. No way could Diane and Jack had a son that was that fucking creepy and hideous looking like the Kyle we have now. NuKyle is a FOJ's so we go how that goes and soon this show should be called FOJ's .

Is there anybody from Hollywood Heights that she HASN'T recruited to joing Young and the Restless yet? I would imagine that well is pretty tapped out by now.

Maybe Bradford Anderson, who just dropped to recurring on General Hospital, might one day become NuKyle?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply