Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 01:30 PM (6,549 Views)
celine12

HotPepper
Jun 25 2013, 06:50 PM
Sammie Jo
Jun 25 2013, 12:48 PM
OMG! Put a sock in it Sharon!

I had to mute that whole droning, self pitying monologue at the cemetery!
Oh cassie, :blah: :blah: :blah: I did wrong, :blah: :blah: :blah: and then the shrink shows up? REALLY? :shrug:
First of all, nowadays cemetery gates are locked at sundown to keep out the vandals, secondly, who wanders around a cemetery in the dark?
Then more oh cassie blah blah blah, I was waiting for the dirt to part and cassie to pop up and yell at Sharon to shut the fuck up, I'm trying to rest here!
Give it a rest already!
ROFLMAO you described it exactly. Those are were the most nauseating scenes on YnR ever,
lol!!! So true! Cry me a river.

The whispers are getting louder and louder. Did Sharon sneak into the lab and switch Summer's hair sample with her own hair? It's takes cunning to pull something like that off, but this is the only way I can think of for Sharon to have interfered with the paternity test. Other people have different theories, but more and more folks are wondering if Sharon did something to alter the test results, therefore (in her sick mind) removing Summer and Phyllis from Nick's orbit.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

.. Or maybe Summer really IS Jack's child and Phick is dead and Phyllis leaves town forever? Just a realistic thought.. throwing it out there.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 25 2013, 09:18 PM
Sharon's scenes at Cassie's grave weren't self-pitying at all. Haters gonna hate. Oh well.
why is it when someone doesn't like something any character does, it's immediately labeled hate?
How about, we just didn't like it, found it boring and insipid?
These are characters in a soap, if someone really HATES them, they have serious mental issues.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 25 2013, 09:28 PM
HotPepper
Sammie Jo

Oh cassie, :blah: :blah: :blah: I did wrong, :blah: :blah: :blah: and then the shrink shows up? REALLY? :shrug:
First of all, nowadays cemetery gates are locked at sundown to keep out the vandals, secondly, who wanders around a cemetery in the dark?
Then more oh cassie blah blah blah, I was waiting for the dirt to part and cassie to pop up and yell at Sharon to shut the fuck up, I'm trying to rest here!
Give it a rest already!
ROFLMAO you described it exactly. Those are were the most nauseating scenes on YnR ever,

The whispers are getting louder and louder. Did Sharon sneak into the lab and switch Summer's hair sample with her own hair? It's takes cunning to pull something like that off, but this is the only way I can think of for Sharon to have interfered with the paternity test. Other people have different theories, but more and more folks are wondering if Sharon did something to alter the test results, therefore (in her sick mind) removing Summer and Phyllis from Nick's orbit.
Sharon didn't even know about Nick doing the DNA test, so I don't think she's sneaking in anywhere, but, what if she picked up the brush and used it, or it's hers and she left it? lmao

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 25 2013, 09:19 PM
Shick
Jun 25 2013, 08:42 PM
Queen B
Jun 25 2013, 06:33 PM
No offence but MS is a bit of a pretentious vajayjay on twitter so she deserves it
She's an egotistical bitch. I agree QueenB
Well at least MS will ride coach. lol! But if you dislike her so much, why are you reading her tweets?
how did MS get into this? Oh yeah, I forgot, anytime anyone says anything about Sharon, the fan club comes out and starts knocking MS. :huh:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 25 2013, 11:50 PM
celine12
HotPepper
Sammie Jo

Give it a rest already!

Sharon didn't even know about Nick doing the DNA test, so I don't think she's sneaking in anywhere, but, what if she picked up the brush and used it, or it's hers and she left it? lmao
She did! She saw him going to the Lab to drop off the sample.

celine12

Shick
Jun 25 2013, 09:40 PM
.. Or maybe Summer really IS Jack's child and Phick is dead and Phyllis leaves town forever? Just a realistic thought.. throwing it out there.
Phyllis (MS) is leaving for good, so both Phick and the gag inducting Phack are both over for good. If Jack wants to play daddy he can spend more time with Kyle to make up for all those YEARS he couldn't be bothered with him. Then Jack could hire a detective to find his son Keemo! The last thing Jackass needs is another kid to ignore.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jun 26 2013, 09:38 AM
Sammie Jo
Jun 25 2013, 11:50 PM
celine12
HotPepper

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Quote:

OOOHHHH, I guess I missed that! Thanks.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 26 2013, 09:43 AM
Shick
Phyllis (MS) is leaving for good, so both Phick and the gag inducting Phack are both over for good. If Jack wants to play daddy he can spend more time with Kyle to make up for all those YEARS he couldn't be bothered with him. Then Jack could hire a detective to find his son Keemo! The last thing Jackass needs is another kid to ignore.
I'm not a jack fan, but to be fair, Dianne ran off to parts unknown and took Kyle with her, she kept Jack from kyle, much like st hope did with Adam and victor.
I still wonder about why Dianne had in her will that Victor be Kyle's guardian and not jack, all that tells me is, that Kyle is really Victor's kid.
That whole town should undergo a mass DNA test, bet there would be more than one surprise. :D

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 25 2013, 12:57 PM
I'm surprised the cemetery wasn't closed. Sharon has a tendency to steal and there were so many bouquets of flowers around
Sure can say they got the right little girl to play Faith... what a snot!! Nick grovels at her feet. YOU are the parent Nick. Discipline her for being rude to Avery. Personally, I would tell Nick to get bent.
As for the condescending Sharon. I was just waiting for the,'ha ha ha ha haaaa', when they were going up the stairs.
I had to take a strong antacid after today's show.
Yeah, I thought the same thing. Nick teach your daughter some manners! Whether you like Avery or you think she is boring, doesn't warrant Faith being a snot. I'm not a real big Avery fan, but I felt kind of sorry for her. She needs to hold onto to that moment and think long and hard about it. And you could tell by the look on Sharon's face that she was just LOVING it!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 25 2013, 11:48 PM
Classic
Sharon's scenes at Cassie's grave weren't self-pitying at all. Haters gonna hate. Oh well.
why is it when someone doesn't like something any character does, it's immediately labeled hate?
These are characters in a soap, if someone really HATES them, they have serious mental issues.
ITA

Queen B
Member Avatar

I can tell that Nick is getting bored with Avery's useless ass, he's probably trying his best to keep her around because he wants a normal relationship for once in his life so he can settle down but Avery simply is not the woman for him, Sharon is and he is starting to gravitate towards her again by reminding her how 'special' and 'meaningful' their relationship is to him

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jun 26 2013, 10:37 AM
celine12
Shick
I'm not a jack fan, but to be fair, Dianne ran off to parts unknown and took Kyle with her, she kept Jack from kyle, much like st hope did with Adam and victor.
I still wonder about why Dianne had in her will that Victor be Kyle's guardian and not jack, all that tells me is, that Kyle is really Victor's kid.
That whole town should undergo a mass DNA test, bet there would be more than one surprise. :D
Kyle was tested. Diane wanted desperately for Kyle to be Victor's. But Kyle was tested and he is Jack's.

soapflake02

SnowAngel
Jun 26 2013, 11:11 AM
Sammie Jo
Classic
ITA
what is so boring and stupid about a parent pouring their heart out to a lost child on a cemetary? What do you want a party? sharon can't even go to a gravesite now and talk to her daughter? my god.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Then why does she only do it around holidays or certain things? If she just popped in like I do with my Dads and say,"Hi, I love you." That's more realistic.

As for...

Quote:

he's probably trying his best to keep her around because he wants a normal relationship for once in his life

You got that right. But Sharon isn't the one that ever gave him a normal relationship. With her, there is no such thing.
She's a sick, conniving, nosy, criminal nutcase.
Nick doesn't deserve a happy ending. He ruined Summer's summer because he is a selfish, spoiled Newman. Or maybe he is an Abbott too.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 26 2013, 12:53 PM
Sammie Jo
Jun 26 2013, 10:37 AM
celine12
Shick
Kyle was tested. Diane wanted desperately for Kyle to be Victor's. But Kyle was tested and he is Jack's.
I don't remember that, but I will take your word for it. lol
Of course, that lab is about as reliable as the wind.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only a month left of Phyllis on my screen and then she's gone! (Hopefully dead) YAY!!!!

Queen B
Member Avatar

How adorable was Faith in that scene outside the tack house when she put her hand on Sharon's face and says 'don't worry mommy, I still love you'. We all know Nick still loves Sharon too

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Sammie Jo
Classic
Exactly, just because you don't like something, doesn't automatically make you a hater.

soapflake02

BlissfulLily
Jun 26 2013, 09:05 PM
Then why does she only do it around holidays or certain things? If she just popped in like I do with my Dads and say,"Hi, I love you." That's more realistic.

As for...

Quote:

he's probably trying his best to keep her around because he wants a normal relationship for once in his life

You got that right. But Sharon isn't the one that ever gave him a normal relationship. With her, there is no such thing.
She's a sick, conniving, nosy, criminal nutcase.
Nick doesn't deserve a happy ending. He ruined Summer's summer because he is a selfish, spoiled Newman. Or maybe he is an Abbott too.
if she did it that way I'm pretty sure she'd get trashed then for not doing it enough.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply