Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2013, 01:30 PM (5,815 Views)
soapflake02

Dakota
Jun 27 2013, 01:39 PM
Sammie Jo
Jun 25 2013, 11:48 PM
Classic
Jun 25 2013, 09:18 PM
Sharon's scenes at Cassie's grave weren't self-pitying at all. Haters gonna hate. Oh well.
why is it when someone doesn't like something any character does, it's immediately labeled hate?
How about, we just didn't like it, found it boring and insipid?
These are characters in a soap, if someone really HATES them, they have serious mental issues.
Exactly, just because you don't like something, doesn't automatically make you a hater.
yep it's called severe dislike.. oh wait?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

oh good grief!! :facepalm:
I can't believe they actually had phyliss fall into Kyle's arms and kiss him. GMAFB! :frustration:
MAB must have snuck into the studio and rewrote the script! That was something she would come up with! :yuk:
Too bad it wasn't Jack who saw them instead of abby.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Seems every viewer has a different least fave character at the moment (that's not good for any soap!).

For me, it's Chloe!

Every time Elizabeth Hendrickson and Melissa Claire Egan have scenes together, they revert back to being sophomore girls in high school and Steve Burton is the hot new quarterback that just transferred into town. It drives me crazy because these are 30- and 40- year-old actors and actresses in these scenes.

And the thing is is that I loved and adored Hendrickson when she played those lesbian twins on All My Children a decade ago. Goes to show, the writing on this show is pretty horrific.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

So Melanie is a spy for Victor! :facepalm:
She'll be fired, she's spying on adam, and too stupid to work for victor..................................UNLESS, adam was supposed to overhear so he can get her to play double agent and spy on victor, and she will still be spying on adam.
She was just too easy to get up to the hotel room, didn't anyone ever tell her, you don't shit where you eat?
They had ZERO chemistry btw. :sleep2:

soapflake02

Sammie Jo
Jun 28 2013, 02:53 PM
I can't believe they actually had phyliss fall into Kyle's arms and kiss him. GMAFB! :frustration:
MAB must have snuck into the studio and rewrote the script! That was something she would come up with! :yuk:
she didn't even really fall, it was like an uh oh gotta fall moment. It was a step stool.

celine12

Queen B
Jun 27 2013, 12:49 PM
Only a month left of Phyllis on my screen and then she's gone! (Hopefully dead) YAY!!!!
That's great, Phyllis leaves but we are stuck with Sharabed!

celine12

soapflake02
Jun 28 2013, 06:35 PM
Sammie Jo
she didn't even really fall, it was like an uh oh gotta fall moment. It was a step stool.
I am glad Jack didn't see them either. I do not want to see Jack crying again! Geez it's horrible. When Aunt Jack channels Betty Davis or is it Joan Crawford? Whoever it is, I can't take it. ewwwwww
Edited by celine12, Jun 28 2013, 08:13 PM.

soapflake02

celine12
Jun 28 2013, 08:11 PM
soapflake02
Sammie Jo
I am glad Jack didn't see them either. I do not want to see Jack crying again! Geez it's horrible. When Aunt Jack channels Betty Davis or is it Joan Crawford? Whoever it is, I can't take it. ewwwwww
he is gonna be crying when he finds out what nick and Phyllis have been keeping. I wonder if abby is gonna tell him about her kissing kyle. Summer and Jack have been getting pretty close quickly.
Edited by soapflake02, Jun 30 2013, 07:42 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Chelsea has the brain the size of a pebble because how and why is she listening to Chloe :whack:
Phyliss is another one with the brain the size of sand grain. She going to destroy her mother/daughter relationship with Summer for Kyle, SMDH.
Victoria is just like Hope Logan, as long as Liam made her happy she was okay, when he made her upset, she kicked him to the curb, calmed down and decided she wanted him back. Victoria does the same thing to Billy.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Sammie Jo
Yep, that was the phoniest "fall" I ever saw! That's something a jr high girl would do. :shame:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Let's just hope July (less than 12 hours away) is a step up from what we saw in June. I have been watching this show since I was 9 years old (summer of 1981) and there are only two periods when I felt the show was literally unwatchable.

Summer of 2000 (when Phyllis came back to town and was thrown in that stupid teen cosmetics webcam storyline) and June of 2013.

When you're down this low, there's no where to go but up ... right? :mellow:

LPS
Member Avatar

And what was the period when Sharon screwed Victor and the Dr. P/ Emily and Lauren/Sarah crap? Or when Phyllis's overrated ass was on everyday with Daisy?

IMO...that was the low point of YR or when Victoria was in a coma.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 30 2013, 01:12 PM
And what was the period when Sharon screwed Victor and the Dr. P/ Emily and Lauren/Sarah crap? Or when Phyllis's overrated ass was on everyday with Daisy?

IMO...that was the low point of YR or when Victoria was in a coma.
Oh I HATED that dr P/Emily/pattie crap! That was one of the worst SL's ever!

soapflake02

Sammie Jo
Jun 28 2013, 11:28 PM
soapflake02
Sammie Jo
Yep, that was the phoniest "fall" I ever saw! That's something a jr high girl would do. :shame:
it looked more like she threw herself off that step stool.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply