Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, June 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 13 2013, 08:10 AM (11,822 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

what! Abe was with someone other than Lexie? Never knew that!...and she's pretty.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jun 13 2013, 08:16 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Oo I don't know her name, but he was with another woman before Lexie & Nikki (also played by Renee Jones)
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

Aside from the hospital gang, who else will be on today? I don't think I can bear to watch hospital histrionics and Fetch in one episode. That's too much.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Marilyn McCoo as Marlena's college friend Tamara Price. She sang at Marlena and RoJohn's wedding, had great chemistry with Jim Reynolds, and disappeared without a trace. I can't recall them ever making reference to her leaving town. She's probably still standing around that mailbox with Don Craig and Gwen Davies. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Ah, Tamara! Her and Abe had the classic "butting heads, sort of like each other, all kinds of hate each other, end up dating" cute-meet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lachelle73

Wow bring her back for Abe we need to see more AA women on Days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I don't know what's more surprising for me -- that people don't know that Abe had a romantic life before Lexie (hell, I remember him dating both Valerie Grant & Nikki Wade, the later of whom was actually played by Renee Jones in the early 80s) or that people don't recognize the great & legendary Marilyn McCoo of the Fifth Dimension (and later the host of Solid Gold before her stint on DAYS).
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I think it would be cool if they brought a new woman on for Abe and him struggle about moving on later in life after Lexie. Theo may be resentful and could it possibly make Kayla feel a jealousy she didn't realize she could have? Maybe the new woman turns out to be no good in the long run and Kayla saves the day and that romance blossoms. That would utilize Abe and Kayla too much tho so never mind. Lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Actually, Abe finding new love would be a good way to introduce a new family into the show when they get married & he becomes a step-father to her grown children.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Jun 13 2013, 08:39 AM
Aside from the hospital gang, who else will be on today?
Jennifer/Daniel/JJ

Gabi/Will/Sonny

And per Allison Paige, she's supposed to debut as Bev today.
Online Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

Does the hospital gang include Kayla?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Should have said this yesterday but now that we're seeing it again - Mrs. B is so much better than Ali at crying.

Oh there's the face of horror again. They should have cut it from the replay.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

And they started today with a repeat of Sami's horrendous facial "expression"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

smdh More of Sami's "Oh No" face
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Yes, Dan. Abby is as responsible as JJ. She was the one who was actually supposed to be watching him. Jeez.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*sigh* it's going to be a day of constant weather interruptions for me
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Boy, if everyone freaks out about Parker climbing up on a stool, I'd hate to see what they do when he decides to play hockey, lacrosse or football. Apparently he's made of glass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I don't know why the show feels the need to play the "fall out" from Parker on a chair like it is a major event.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh look there's Marlena.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic