Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, June 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 13 2013, 08:10 AM (12,340 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wow, Alison and Drake really need get their damn acts together. When an extra out-acts a 20 +yr veteran, you know something's wrong.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

oh god I think Sami's "I just got slapped" face is even worse
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, this actress playing Mrs. Bernardi is FLAWLESS. PLEASE let's keep her! I'm calling for a contract!
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Holy hell, I need the smack gif'ed immediately!
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jun 13 2013, 12:22 PM
Marge is better than most soap actresses. Not even a lie.
She's REALLY good right? It's almost embarassing to watch her in scenes with AS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jun 13 2013, 12:20 PM
Southofsoap
Jun 13 2013, 12:18 PM
Abby, I can't wait for you to fall in love with Daniel - please get shot to set things in motion! I kid, I kid...
I get that vibe between them too. Thought I was the only one.
Nope, I see it too. That would serve Bitchifer right!

I simply cannot believe what a shitty mother Jennifer has turned into. Can she not see that her son has a ton of issues due to his father's death and needs some help and understanding? Good god, what the hell is wrong with this woman?

WOW, the cop's widow just slapped the hell out of Sami!! :applause: :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

EJ is the voice of reason. Somebody should not have let those two in the same room. I was in a car accident and they kept me away from the guy who hit me. Sami shot that woman's husband and he just died. *facepalm*
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

The way Sami like convulses after a slap is ridiculous. You have been slapped 300 times before, you're used to this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Sami deserves to get slapped repeatedly and often.
Online Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I actually wish I was emotionally invested in Marge, because I would be feeling her scenes a lot more. Of course 2 days since being introduced doesn't help that, but she is a good actress...
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 13 2013, 12:22 PM
Oh, this actress playing Mrs. Bernardi is FLAWLESS. PLEASE let's keep her! I'm calling for a contract!
After Vargas' disappearing act, we might need to say we hate her and hope she leaves soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Jun 13 2013, 12:24 PM
I actually wish I was emotionally invested in Marge, because I would be feeling her scenes a lot more. Of course 2 days since being introduced doesn't help that, but she is a good actress...
I'm all in! Love this woman. Top 5 favorite character already. Matt is right. CONTRACT!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

How did the actress jump into this role so flawlessly when some *coughAlicoughDrakecough* can't figure out characters that they have played for most of their lives? This is bizarro world.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Ugh, and now here's Ali's scrunch face.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think the actress playing Marge also played Hightower's widow on Y&R
Online Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Is Freddie reading cue cards?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 13 2013, 12:27 PM
I think the actress playing Marge also played Hightower's widow on Y&R
Yeah, she did! Even though I wasn't watching. I looked her up on IMDB last night because she looked so familiar. She's had a lot of roles where I've probably seen her and thought she was awesome.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

wow, an actual baby today. Way to go, Days!
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 13 2013, 12:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I swear Marlena's facial expression said "I can't believe I fucking have to do this still" when she coddled Sami
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Does Will even have a job?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic