Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover: Drake Hogestyn Back Taping
Topic Started: Jun 13 2013, 01:23 PM (13,772 Views)
LovingDays

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

NOOOOOOOOOO

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Well I am happy about that because Jarlena needs to be fixed properly...I hope Drake reflects on his acting while he has had this time off.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Ooh, the Kristen/Eric stuff looks GOOD!

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

And if Drake is back taping, I'm glad. Now fix Jarlena!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kristen drugs Eric...OMG how did I miss that at first.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

kristen really is going to drug Eric!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

What is the backstage drama at AMC?

am103
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Jun 13 2013, 01:23 PM
I am TOO excited about this Kristen/Eric thing! This is going to drive Marlena and Nicole NUTS!

And "meh" to Drake taping again. If his acting is anything like it has been the past few months, then maybe he should just stay gone.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

It is almost surreal (in the good way) to see Judi Evans on the cover of SOD in 2013

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

OMG....this should be good with Kristen drugging Eric...now does she plant herself on top of the priest and takes incriminating staged pics? I say she does that and then tries to blackmail Eric with the information....but she should try to blackmail him to GO AFTER NICOLE so that she can be clear of Brady....this quad is definitely something I can see being really, really good....

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 13 2013, 01:33 PM
What is the backstage drama at AMC?
Probably has something to do with the fact that they went over budget and labor is now on their assess.

Ellie

TFP. I'm confused. Drake made his tweets on June 7th. This SOD must have been at the printer by then.

WGuyMd35

Quote:

And "meh" to Drake taping again. If his acting is anything like it has been the past few months, then maybe he should just stay gone.

Just curious, has Drake been sick or something? He looks too thin, yesterday his head was at such a tilted angle and he had such a pained/exhausted look on his face I thought he might have a ruptured disc in his neck. I can't believe this is just an acting choice.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

WGuyMd35
Jun 13 2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:

Just curious, has Drake been sick or something? He looks too thin, yesterday his head was at such a tilted angle and he had such a pained/exhausted look on his face I thought he might have a ruptured disc in his neck. I can't believe this is just an acting choice.
Nope, he's been "acting" this way for months. He honestly haven't been trying to give a good performance in his scenes.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ellie
TFP. I'm confused. Drake made his tweets on June 7th. This SOD must have been at the printer by then.
His tweets are always confusing. :drunk:

am103
Member Avatar

WGuyMd35
Quote:

Oh, I thoroughly believe that it is an acting choice. Drake hasn't been exactly quiet about the fact that he is not pleased with his material and that he doesn't understand John's motives and behaviors. That is why we are currently seeing half-assed John on our screens right now, and that is why he has been tweeting that he can "hit a home run" or whatever the expression was if he is given another chance. I 100% believe his terrible acting choices of late are intentional.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ha!

LOVE that Kristen is going to drug Eric.

AZ said in Atlanta that she Didnt think they would have Wric leave the priesthood for Nicole, they would come after that. This could be what gets him out of the priesthood!!

Marlene

WGuyMd35
Quote:

Honestly, I've thought Drake has looked too thin since the reboot. I kept telling myself it was the way he was aging.
Edited by Marlene, Jun 13 2013, 03:20 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Hmm. I honestly wanted John back for November sweeps so I'm not upset that he's back taping. John Black DESPERATELY needed a break after this beating his character has taken. And Drake needed a break to reflect on his shitty acting. If he can come back and at least be decent (by his own standards) then I'm really happy for him and his fans.

But the real story here is the Kristen/Eric picture!! Holy hell I'm so excited for this to play out. Looooooove it.

The Brady/Nicole sex sucks, but I guess it had to happen. I'm too excited about the Kristen/Eric thing to even really give a damn.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply