Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover: Drake Hogestyn Back Taping
Topic Started: Jun 13 2013, 01:23 PM (13,971 Views)
chinkybig

Thanks, Jason!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dooldooldool

Jason47
Jun 18 2013, 10:59 PM
chinkybig
Jun 18 2013, 10:12 PM
I don't think he is back taping as of yet, but does anyone know when will be his "last" airdate in a long while? Surely that brush-off from Marlena last week would not be his last scene? There should be some sort of 50-percent closure of some sort that sets the stage for him to "leave" again?
The last episode he taped was on March 18, so that will air in mid-late July. Since he hasn't returned to the set since then, John will be absent from at least mid-July to late-October. Hopefully they have plans to bring him back for November sweeps.
........For the big reveal that he is locked away in the Secret Room (yawn). Honestly, how hard will it be for him to come in and tape a few dozen scenes. Given how DOOL films these days, anything is possible. He could be on-set for one day and film six weeks worth of scenes in the Secret Room.

This just smells of manufactured hype.

Plus it also is likely saving some $$$$ by keeping Drake under his guarantee.

AFaithL

I have no problem with Drake not taping right now. I need a break from the character assassination. I don't want him back until his personality is fixed and he is desperately in love with - and actively pursuing - Marlena. If he's going to come back the same man who is acting out of character and very unlikeable, then he can stay on hiatus.

Bambi

throughthehourglass
Jun 13 2013, 01:29 PM
And if Drake is back taping, I'm glad. Now fix Jarlena!
So glad that Drake is back.Just love that John and Marlena.Hope he woos her back again
and they have that warm loving way they have. :drunk: :wub2:

Bambi

Nate
Jun 13 2013, 01:24 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO
Love this picture but why did Galen,s head have to be down when they took it.
He had just run up the stage late and snuck behind the back and was huddling the black guy in the back row next to James' I saw it in HLN Sun night,O proud of DOOLS after all these years.
go DOOLS :hail: :hail: :hail:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply