Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover: Drake Hogestyn Back Taping
Topic Started: Jun 13 2013, 01:23 PM (13,622 Views)
livelikemusic
Member Avatar

John is an annoying character who talks as if he's had a stroke. I'd rather he and Marlena part, and they reunite Marlena with Roman in the form of Wayne Northrop.

And anything that ends this priest storyline I am up for!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I'm just so damn ecstatic over that Kristen/Eric picture. I need to see those scenes, like, now.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I hope they play out in the preview for next week!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jun 13 2013, 01:49 PM
Ha!

LOVE that Kristen is going to drug Eric.

AZ said in Atlanta that she Didnt think they would have Wric leave the priesthood for Nicole, they would come after that. This could be what gets him out of the priesthood!!
I think it's really genius to not have Nicole be the reason he leaves the priesthood - if Ericole are to have a real shot, she can't be the reason his vocation went up in flames.

That is if this is actually what happens lol

cord08

Ellie
Jun 13 2013, 01:44 PM
TFP. I'm confused. Drake made his tweets on June 7th. This SOD must have been at the printer by then.
Yeah, I'm confused as well. I wonder what it actually says in the magazine about Drake. Maybe SOD is making stuff up again like they did a few weeks ago about "big changes" at Days.
Edited by cord08, Jun 13 2013, 02:10 PM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

OMG! Kristen in a wig, a syringe in her hands & Eric lying on the bed shirtless???

Can not wait!

quesla

livelikemusic
Jun 13 2013, 01:56 PM
John is an annoying character who talks as if he's had a stroke. I'd rather he and Marlena part, and they reunite Marlena with Roman in the form of Wayne Northrop.

And anything that ends this priest storyline I am up for!
why roman ? why so he can lie to her some more berate her some more? be a selfish ass again. poor poor Roman. no thanks and as wayne northup lets leave him on the farm . Marlena deserves better than roman and john. Wayne was horrible when he came back in 91. besides the fact that were cracks in that marriage way before he died with his lying over bearing ways.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Happy to see Drake back filming. Hopefully, they can get Jarlena back on track. The loss of another vet simply isn`t what the show needs. Smart move to bring DH back if you ask me.
Kristen drugs my Eric? Oh shit! This is going to be good. Can`t wait to see Nicole`s & Marlena`s reactions to this. And what is Brady`s reaction going to be? I bet this is how Eric breaks away from the priesthood. I`m game for it. Still, he`s going to be heartbroken if he`s forced to leave it. The plus? ERICOLE! This Bristen/Ericole saga with a delicious dash of Marlena is WIN-WIN. Oh shit, Tomlin/Co are making DAYS must-see-tv again :)

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Yahooooooooooo.

OMG,that terrible wig.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

I think the Kristen/Eric thing is really sick! Where do these writers come up with these things?

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Ellie
TFP. I'm confused. Drake made his tweets on June 7th. This SOD must have been at the printer by then.
Ellie, I have a feeling Drake's last tweet was a hint that he would be taping again. He tends to keeps himself MIA when away from the show. He has been more chatty than normal.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm glad Drake is back taping again, however I hope the Jarlena mess is fixed ASAP. Enuf of the fiasco.

lysie
Member Avatar

That Eric/Kristen picture is pretty exciting.

Ellie

jderoche5
Jun 13 2013, 02:44 PM
Ellie
Ellie, I have a feeling Drake's last tweet was a hint that he would be taping again. He tends to keeps himself MIA when away from the show. He has been more chatty than normal.
Good point - hope you're right!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Dorothy595
I think the Kristen/Eric thing is really sick! Where do these writers come up with these things?
Well, it's about time that Eric is involved more and isn't just a priest. I am tired of the talks about schools, zoning, etc. He has shown some personality, but overall he has been a big bore so far. Hopefully that is going to change.

elci525
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 13 2013, 02:46 PM
That Eric/Kristen picture is pretty exciting.
omg it's so exciting!! I really have no words - I can't wait!! I haven't been this excited for anything involving Eric since it was first announced he was returning ;)

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Dorothy595
It's sick and random...Now, if Kristen went after Nicole, that would make sense.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Really excited for Kristen/Eric.

Marlena, Nicole & Sami are going to be pissed awf <3

Anna
Member Avatar

Yes Finally!!!! :chee: :D

jules

Glad to hear Drake is back and curious to hear more details. Wonder if Deidre was hinting at that when she posted about taping with a room of familiar faces yesterday?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply