Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover: Drake Hogestyn Back Taping
Topic Started: Jun 13 2013, 01:23 PM (13,866 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

Oh what I wouldn't give for the writers to find some way for Kristen to become pregnant with Eric's baby after drugging and seducing/raping him. I am all in for this story as that pic alone is amazing.

In fact, the entire right half of that cover is terrific. It's going to be a good summer if these stories are the ones featured.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Thank the Lord. My ship ain't sunk yet.

lachelle73

What did he really sleep with her or is she going to make him think that he did. I hope the latter if she goes that far, its too far I mean come one, hated it when John was trying to do it now I feel the same way about Kristen so sad. What is up with Adrienne telling Sonny to dump Will. Adrienne go home, set her straight Sonny,please.
Edited by lachelle73, Jun 13 2013, 03:26 PM.

Hotmess

WGuyMd35
Jun 13 2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:

And "meh" to Drake taping again. If his acting is anything like it has been the past few months, then maybe he should just stay gone.

Just curious, has Drake been sick or something? He looks too thin, yesterday his head was at such a tilted angle and he had such a pained/exhausted look on his face I thought he might have a ruptured disc in his neck. I can't believe this is just an acting choice.

I lurk, but HAD to come out of the woodwork for this post! Only true laugh I have had all day! I sorta wish it was his neck... If only it could be his neck. Or, I would even be happy if he really was listening for farts in the ground.

I guess I feel bad for him, having to spew that nonsense about his residual Kritter feelings. but I feel worse for DHer...and me having to endure this dreck. It kinda makes my neck hurt, come to think of it. Even ED couldn't fake understanding the John/Kritter 'plot point'.

BTW, given P/Pease info, do we think someone croaks? Worrying for Caroline...wondering how they will swing that if PR remains MIA.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

Omg! Gooooo Kristen! :cheer: Here's hoping ED can actually wake GV the hell up in these scenes! He's great to look at, but has been underwhelming, to say the least, in his performances so far.

Tammy
Member Avatar

They seriously NEED to fix the fuckery that was done to the character of John Black and then I don't care what happens lmao!
Edited by Tammy, Jun 13 2013, 04:14 PM.

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 13 2013, 02:48 PM
jderoche5
Jun 13 2013, 02:44 PM
Ellie
Jun 13 2013, 01:44 PM
TFP. I'm confused. Drake made his tweets on June 7th. This SOD must have been at the printer by then.
Ellie, I have a feeling Drake's last tweet was a hint that he would be taping again. He tends to keeps himself MIA when away from the show. He has been more chatty than normal.
Good point - hope you're right!
Me too! :D

blueskies
Member Avatar

that Kristen/Eric pic is pretty amazing. I'm just wondering how she's going to blackmail him. I mean, if she sleeps with him after drugging him, that's rape, so he could just turn her into the police.

And that wig is terrible, lol.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Glad Drake hasn't been fired/let go yet. Before that happens I really need them to fix the Jarlena mess---wishful thinking given what we've seen the past few months but I still haven't given up on this couple.

I have been on the fence regarding Drake's acting of late, but he does need to step it up a bit. It's what he's paid for and as others have mentioned on this board other actors, notably Bryan Datillo, have made an honest effort to sell bad writing and Drake needs to do the same. Hopefully this brief break will do for him what the 2 years away did for him after 2009---I was impressed with his work when he returned under MarDar.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Er, Kristen and Eric piccy. :thumbsup:

Dreamy
Member Avatar

This is GOOD. It takes Nicole vs Kristen & Marlena vs Kristen rivalry a new whole level!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Kristen should've gone after Eric in the first place instead of little Brady who was a toddler when she was with John back in the day. At least Eric was grown up back when she was in Salem. As for Hogestyn being back, I don't get why he was off in the first place, other than the writers writing him into a whole that they didn't know how to dig him out of, hacks that they are.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 13 2013, 03:36 PM
that Kristen/Eric pic is pretty amazing. I'm just wondering how she's going to blackmail him. I mean, if she sleeps with him after drugging him, that's rape, so he could just turn her into the police.

Kristen raped John and didn't get arrested for it ^o)

AFaithL

If Drake is back taping, I hope this means that John is fixed.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Mitchapalooza
Jun 13 2013, 01:33 PM
What is the backstage drama at AMC?
Probably the change in head writers. It could be something else though because OLTL is going through a similar change and there's no mention of that show.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Dorothy595
Jun 13 2013, 02:44 PM
I think the Kristen/Eric thing is really sick! Where do these writers come up with these things?
I came to soaps in the mid-90s and have been primarily NBC, so for me the whole drugging/tricking/bedding a man thing is strangely normal in this context. To be totally honest my first reaction is, "Ooh- classic!"

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Yes, Kristen stands for lots of drama :) Will be interesting to see her in full action again.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

blueskies

If that's the same wig that Nicole wore years ago it's been sitting in storage all this time. No wonder it looks terrible.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

blueskies

If anything I can see her blackmailing Nicole. Nicole has to stay away from Brady or she'll give the pics to the church and have Eric lose his priesthood. I can't wait for the Eric/Kristen stuff. :popcorn:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 13 2013, 04:51 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I am way too excited for this. I can't even imagine how PISSED Nicole is going to be. And heartbroken that someone else slept with Father Eric before her. This is going to be so great and DAYS really has done a much better job at playing nearly every beat recently. There's SO MUCH fallout that can come from this.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply