Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover: Drake Hogestyn Back Taping
Topic Started: Jun 13 2013, 01:23 PM (13,726 Views)
Dreamy
Member Avatar

DAYS did better with ED/Kristen, then CC/Carly! IMO
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Jun 13 2013, 05:36 PM
DAYS did better with ED/Kristen, then CC/Carly! IMO
They most certainly did. DAYS didn't utilize Crystal like they should have. And they wrote her into a corner she'll never come out of. Her return seemed forced while Eileen's seemed to fit.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Wow..Nicole is going to feel so guilty when she finds out Kristen targeted Eric because of her. LOVE this twist. Also, glad Drake is back. Days does need John on the canvas. The character needed a rest. Can't wait for Kristen vs. Marlena/Nicole..They've done an amazing job with Kristen's return.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

There isn't an article about Drake in SOD. It's just a small blurb in the "Stuff we know and shouldn't tell you" section.

Brewster
Member Avatar

I pretty much CANNOT EVEN WAIT for this to air.

blueskies
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 13 2013, 04:50 PM
blueskies
Jun 13 2013, 03:36 PM
that Kristen/Eric pic is pretty amazing. I'm just wondering how she's going to blackmail him. I mean, if she sleeps with him after drugging him, that's rape, so he could just turn her into the police.

And that wig is terrible, lol.
If anything I can see her blackmailing Nicole. Nicole has to stay away from Brady or she'll give the pics to the church and have Eric lose his priesthood. I can't wait for the Eric/Kristen stuff. :popcorn:
okay, now THAT i could see. That would actually be really great.

It's too bad Kristen can't just get a chip from Stefano & then have Eric knocking down her door to be with her.
Edited by blueskies, Jun 13 2013, 06:12 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

All the magazine says is that Drake is back taping after a brief hiatus from the show.

paul89

when did days let go drake?

Kenny
Member Avatar

A brief summary from what I can remember when I flipped through it at the grocery store.

Brady and Nicole turn to each other for companionship and end up having sex. Although they're both hung up on other people (Nicole wants Eric; Brady is still hung up on Kristen) they find comfort in each other and enjoy each others company. Still, Brady can't quite let go of Kristen. After having a few days to calm down, Brady finds that he isn't as angry as he was before, although he's still hurt...

Later, Brady runs into Jennifer and she reveals to him that Kristen really was the one who put on the brakes and stopped what was going to happen with John the night before the wedding. I think Eric Martsolf says something about how Brady begins to look at things in a new light and he actually begins to understand why Kristen did the things she did and he begins to believe that maybe she really did turn over a new leaf in the 11th hour. Don't quote me on that, because I was reading through it quickly.

Meanwhile, Kristen sets up a new revenge plot against Marlena. Eileen Davidson says Kristen really did change and she was going to give up her wicked ways, but now that she's lost Brady all she wants is to ruin Marlena's life for taking away Brady and the baby they were going to adopt together.

Through Stefano, Kristen meets with a doctor who gives her a vial containing a mysterious drug. Later, she buys a black wig to disguise herself and she makes her way to Eric Brady's bedroom, where she pulls out the vial and begins to set her plan into motion...

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I'm going to cry, I'm so happy. Not necessarily about the Brady part. I think it's way too soon for that, but Kristen being her unfiltered evil self <3

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Alright, Drake is back, now all I need to be wooed back into watching is more Bryan Dattilo.

tylerbo20

of course he's back taping the christmas shows.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Jun 13 2013, 07:07 PM
of course he's back taping the christmas shows.
I don't think they're that far ahead in the taping yet. His new scenes will probably air late October early November

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

He's not back according to his daughter. I remain unsurprised. I called bullshit on this anyway.
Edited by The Room Stops, Jun 13 2013, 07:32 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Jun 13 2013, 06:55 PM
I'm going to cry, I'm so happy. Not necessarily about the Brady part. I think it's way too soon for that, but Kristen being her unfiltered evil self <3
I'm glad to see Bricole is nothing serious.

cord08

What did Drake's daughter say exactly, and where did she say it? Just curious.
Edited by cord08, Jun 13 2013, 07:52 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wait.

How the hell would Jennifer know anything about the John/Hotel Room fiasco? She left before everything happened.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 13 2013, 07:52 PM
Wait.

How the hell would Jennifer know anything about the John/Hotel Room fiasco? She left before everything happened.
My guess is she and Kristen have a talk about it at some point and Jennifer believes her since she saw how torn up Kristen was when she visited her that night.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jun 13 2013, 05:29 PM
I am way too excited for this. I can't even imagine how PISSED Nicole is going to be. And heartbroken that someone else slept with Father Eric before her. This is going to be so great and DAYS really has done a much better job at playing nearly every beat recently. There's SO MUCH fallout that can come from this.
I don't think she actually sleeps with him. He looks unconscious in the photo. I think she just poses with him and takes pictures and you know a picture is worth a thousand words. Nicole is going to be mad as hell.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 13 2013, 08:03 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Jun 13 2013, 05:58 PM
Wow..Nicole is going to feel so guilty when she finds out Kristen targeted Eric because of her. LOVE this twist. Also, glad Drake is back. Days does need John on the canvas. The character needed a rest. Can't wait for Kristen vs. Marlena/Nicole..They've done an amazing job with Kristen's return.
Agree, Nicole is going to feel horrible. I can see Brady feeling guilty too eventually when he learns about Kristen has done. At the end of the day none of it would have happened if he wouldn't have gotten involved with Kristen. It's more his fault than Nicole's.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply