Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover: Drake Hogestyn Back Taping
Topic Started: Jun 13 2013, 01:23 PM (13,308 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jun 14 2013, 11:00 AM
The Room Stops
Jun 14 2013, 09:16 AM
camera shy
Jun 13 2013, 08:22 PM
She's not going to rape Eric like Sami did Austin is she?
Wouldn't be the first time.
I wonder if she's going to um....extract....stuff....then try to impregnate herself with Eric's child. I wouldn't be surprised if she froze some of her eggs.
Kristen can't carry a child. She'd have to find a surrogate.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Her last surrogate didn't work out too well for her.

Fairygodmother

Kristin could not succeed in the destruction of Brady to hurt Marlena, so I assume her current plan is to rape the other son, Eric, to cause a scandal to destroy Reic and hurt Marlena. Hopefully, Nicole or someone else will save the day.

I think this story will be edgier and much more interesting if Kristin is kept at the brink of mental insane limits. Her cutesy, cocky side has become boring.

AFaithL

Well, she IS at the brink of mental instability. But instead of blaming mental illness, she "blames" Marlena. And then when she pulls some insane scheme, instead of taking responsibility for it, she "blames" Marlena. Marlena can't make Kristen do anything...Kristen makes her own bed and has to lie in it.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 14 2013, 06:37 PM
Well, she IS at the brink of mental instability. But instead of blaming mental illness, she "blames" Marlena. And then when she pulls some insane scheme, instead of taking responsibility for it, she "blames" Marlena. Marlena can't make Kristen do anything...Kristen makes her own bed and has to lie in it.
Marlena is partially to blame. Every time Kristen is ready to drop it, Marlena runs into her or comes to visit her and sets her back down the destructive path. Case in point...today's air show. It never fails. I do believe that if Brady and Kristen had gotten married and adopted that Kristen would have left Marlena alone, but Marlena had to show the picture and all hell broke loose. I'm not saying Marlena was wrong, because of course she wanted to get Brady away from Kristen. But she has to deal with the consequences now.

I also don't believe for one second that Kristen is actually going to rape Eric. She's just going to stage it to make it seem like they had sex. We know on soaps men somehow can't tell if they've had sex or not when they wake up the next morning.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Actually I've been wondering if Kristen is drugging Eric up so she can get some info from him? It could be something incriminating on Marlena or even Nicole.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

AFaithL
Jun 14 2013, 06:37 PM
Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 14 2013, 07:12 PM.

AFaithL

You can only go down a destructive path if you choose to. It doesn't matter what someone says. You are responsible for the choices you make. Marlena has been shit on numerous times, and she doesn't drug people as retaliation. Then again, she's not mentally ill either.

I love-to-hate Kristen, but she's totally responsible for herself. She lost Brady by her own choices and she's seeking revenge by her own choices.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

AFaithL
Jun 14 2013, 07:13 PM
You can only go down a destructive path if you choose to. It doesn't matter what someone says. You are responsible for the choices you make. Marlena has been shit on numerous times, and she doesn't drug people as retaliation. Then again, she's not mentally ill either.

I love-to-hate Kristen, but she's totally responsible for herself. She lost Brady by her own choices and she's seeking revenge by her own choices.
Posted Image

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

AFaithL

This is obvious. I'm not saying Kristen is an innocent or mentally stable in the least! No one can think that. I'm just saying...don't poke the bear.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think Kristen's mentally stable. Just not emotionally, she goes from one extreme to the other. I hope they actually give her some middle ground one day, lol.

concerned
Member Avatar

AFaithL

Marlena has been shit on numerous times, and she doesn't drug people as retaliation

Factually not true... Stefano in a coma. Marlena drugged him for retaliation.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

And Marlena's twin sister, either a ghost, dream, or a vision, came to Marlena to call her out on it. Forcing her to admit the truth of why she really did it.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jun 14 2013, 07:49 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 14 2013, 07:27 PM
AFaithL

Marlena has been shit on numerous times, and she doesn't drug people as retaliation

Factually not true... Stefano in a coma. Marlena drugged him for retaliation.
She would have gotten off on claiming self-defense, because look at her history, that was pretty much the entire truth of it.

And drugging him to get dirt on Marlena? How? There are no secrets where Marlena is concerned. Kristen was there for the reveal of her biggest mistake, front and center (The Affair), and everything else she knows about.

concerned
Member Avatar

I'm not saying she didn't have valid reasons for the retaliation.

I'm just saying she will drug people for retaliation.

AFaithL

DiMeraFan67
Jun 14 2013, 07:20 PM
AFaithL

This is obvious. I'm not saying Kristen is an innocent or mentally stable in the least! No one can think that. I'm just saying...don't poke the bear.
You might not. But it seems that "Days" wants to blame Marlena for Kristen pulling evil, psychotic stunts on innocent people. Sorry show. That doesn't hold water. If Kristen is going to do villainous shit to people, she has to take responsibility and handle the consequences without trying to rationalize it as being Marlena's fault. That's like saying "I robbed a bank! But don't blame me! Feel sorry for me! Because if I hadn't had a fight with my boyfriend, I would have never robbed that bank to begin with!" No, sweetie, you robbed a bank. You chose to do so. That's no ones fault but your own.

I'm glad even ED saying Kristen is a "nut job", because no sane person would blame Marlena or John for them CHOOSING revenge.

Kristen made a big ole speech saying she was "free". Apparently, by passing the buck and trying to justify the pain she puts other through, she's not. And whose fault is that? Her own.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Kind of OT, but has there been any word on the adoption that Brady arranged for himself and Kritter? There was a pic of Eric Martsolf and Eileen Davidson with a young man - 12'ish?? - who was supposedly portraying their adopted son. I wonder if he comes in to REALLY get this storyline jacked-up!

OK, put me back on ignore... :wave:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 14 2013, 08:07 PM
I'm not saying she didn't have valid reasons for the retaliation.

I'm just saying she will drug people for retaliation.
Not people. Stefano. I mean, I'm just saying, it's not like she did it to someone who had just pissed her off or done something evil. It was Stefano, who just "killed" her second husband, after making the last 25 years of her life miserable. Not just 5 years, not like 10, 25 years. Two husbands "killed", kids kidnapped, family tortured, several kidnappings of her own...

Yes, I'm biased ;) But even Marlena said she wasn't doing it as much for herself as she was for her family and friends. Kristen and Sami both do/did it for their own personal gain. And he got her back good, too ;)

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I am SO down for Brady/Nicole sex! I love those two together :)

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

There is a pic in the new SOD of Eric in a hospital bed with Daniel shining a light into his eyes. The caption says Daniel looks for signs of life in Eric. Now I'm wondering just what Kristen injects him with. A priest can be dismissed for drugs just as easily as he could for sex. There is a spoiler about Nicole coming to Eric's rescue so I'm guessing she's the one who finds him unconscious.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 15 2013, 02:22 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply