Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover: Drake Hogestyn Back Taping
Topic Started: Jun 13 2013, 01:23 PM (13,857 Views)
Pookie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 15 2013, 02:20 PM
There is a pic in the new SOD of Eric in a hospital bed with Daniel shining a light into his eyes. The caption says Daniel looks for signs of life in Eric. Now I'm wondering just what Kristen injects him with. A priest can be dismissed for drugs just as easily as he could for sex. There is a spoiler about Nicole coming to Eric's rescue so I'm guessing she's the one who finds him unconscious.
Hmmm, interesting. So maybe Kristen is faking an OD AND a sex scandal?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Is Kristen going to try and kill Eric, really? A simple drugging so she can take some compromising photos of him is one thing but landing him in hospital is a bit much. She is slashing whatever chances she has of winning Brady. I don't see how Brady can forgive this. She may have stopped her last scheme with John but this is taking things too far!

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

She might land him in the hospital by accident. She may follow him to a hotel room, making it look to the front desk like he ordered a call girl. If he took some sleeping pills that she didn't know about and she injects him with drugs than the two of them mixed could be a deadly combination.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The worse Kristen does the better the story! I don't care if its accidental or on purpose. It looks like she's getting some serious shit from the guy who Stefano sent her way, so I mean. She had to know there could be a chance that things get serious. There's really not much she can do to make Brady totally hate her. He is a MORON. She's already done enough for them to be done forever and really they never should have gotten started so I mean. Lets have as much drama as possible now.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

If Brady's dumb enough to forgive Nicole for all her wrong doings against him and his family, then I'm sure he'll get over his anger for Kristen. Brady's just a glutton for punishment. There's no other way to describe it.

As much as I like Bristen, a part of me is still holding out for a Tony(Andre)/Kristen reunion. LOL Kristen would get to be in love and be a DiMera at the same time. Ah, the possibilities. :cloud9:

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

So is Drake taping or not?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jane083

YESSSS!!!!!!!! Lets hope the writers wise up and give Drake The storylinetrueto his character. I think the only reason his acting has been so casual is his way of showing his dislike of the storyline. Mind you this is ONLY my own personal opinion.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Dorothy595
Jun 15 2013, 04:02 PM
From what I've heard, he is not back taping.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Jane083
Jun 15 2013, 04:25 PM
YESSSS!!!!!!!! Lets hope the writers wise up and give Drake The storylinetrueto his character. I think the only reason his acting has been so casual is his way of showing his dislike of the storyline. Mind you this is ONLY my own personal opinion.
I agree with you, however Drake's acting hasn't been so casual...It's been horrible. He must really despise the storyline, bc he couldn't conceal his
disdain and give it his best. His heart just wasn't in it at all.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 15 2013, 04:32 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Jason47
Jun 15 2013, 04:29 PM
Dorothy595
I'm sorry to hear this, anyhoo, thanks Jason.

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Jun 15 2013, 03:59 PM
If Brady's dumb enough to forgive Nicole for all her wrong doings against him and his family, then I'm sure he'll get over his anger for Kristen. Brady's just a glutton for punishment. There's no other way to describe it.

As much as I like Bristen, a part of me is still holding out for a Tony(Andre)/Kristen reunion. LOL Kristen would get to be in love and be a DiMera at the same time. Ah, the possibilities. :cloud9:
It bothers me a lot. There's no chance for Bristen if Kristen is going to be attempting to kill members of his family. No way could Brady or Eric forgive that.

So yeah. I am upset.

concerned
Member Avatar

Panda Panda

But she's "changed".

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 15 2013, 05:12 PM
Panda Panda

But she's "changed".
For the last 6 months, yes. But you know Days, you can never have a good thing last too long.

concerned
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 15 2013, 05:19 PM
concerned
Jun 15 2013, 05:12 PM
Panda Panda

But she's "changed".
For the last 6 months, yes. But you know Days, you can never have a good thing last too long.
If Victor can be redeemed and end up married to Maggie Horton.

There's no reason Brady and Nicole can't end up living happily ever after.

I won't even complain about Nicole peeling potatoes.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jun 15 2013, 04:29 PM
Dorothy595
Goddammit.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Not sure if I'm allowed to post these..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

AFaithL

I can't even.

That's one ugly-ass ring she's wearing, too.

Carly
Member Avatar

Intriguing photos! So, it looks like Kristen injects Eric with some type of poison? If so, maybe Nicole will confess her undying love to Eric when she thinks he's unconscious in his hospital bed, and then it will turn out that Eric was actually awake and heard everything that Nicole said to him.

But I hope Kristen's plan will be something more exciting than just trying to kill Eric, so maybe the "potion" ends up messing with Eric's personality or destroying his sanity or something. (Maybe she injects him with a mutated strain of Jungle Madness?)
Edited by Carly, Jun 15 2013, 09:00 PM.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I hate to tell you this, but he's dead Jim. There is no life in E.V. at least as it stands now. And oh no, The Miracle Doc I'm sure will find away to bring back the dead.

This show is so far beyond believable. I'd rather have Bricole over Bristen. At least I enjoy watching their scenes. This is jmho only.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Is it too much to hope that when Eric wakes up he has a personality?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply