Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover: Drake Hogestyn Back Taping
Topic Started: Jun 13 2013, 01:23 PM (14,109 Views)
nanasmiles

I really think Kristen is setting Eric up to be kicked out of the priesthood so he will go to Nicole and she can chase after Brady again. Given a chance, Brady would definitely go back to her. You all know misery loves company. And right now Brady and Kristen are miserable. On the other hand, I really loved the way Kristen finally learned that revenge doesn't always taste good cold or hot. Too little too late tho.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards air tonight at 8:00 PM/ET on HLN.

Please join us in our live viewing thread to discuss the show!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8821831/1/

AFaithL

DaraFan
Jun 15 2013, 09:28 PM
Is it too much to hope that when Eric wakes up he has a personality?
Oh my! LOL.

thepadange

Carly
Jun 15 2013, 08:58 PM
Intriguing photos! So, it looks like Kristen injects Eric with some type of poison? If so, maybe Nicole will confess her undying love to Eric when she thinks he's unconscious in his hospital bed, and then it will turn out that Eric was actually awake and heard everything that Nicole said to him.

But I hope Kristen's plan will be something more exciting than just trying to kill Eric, so maybe the "potion" ends up messing with Eric's personality or destroying his sanity or something. (Maybe she injects him with a mutated strain of Jungle Madness?)
IMO anything would be better than some "drug/stage having sex" plot once again. It's so old and overused.

As for potion (BTW an interesting word used), it would be interesting if the "potion" drastically enhances Eric's libido so that he starts having erotic daydreams and obsessing over every female he sees (Nicole, Kristen etc.etc.). That would make his life extremely difficult if he tries to remain a priest with a lot of S/L possibilities. Not that I'm a fan of these things but seeing the spoilers...
Edited by thepadange, Jun 16 2013, 02:47 PM.

AFaithL

thepadange
Jun 16 2013, 02:46 PM
Carly
Intriguing photos! So, it looks like Kristen injects Eric with some type of poison? If so, maybe Nicole will confess her undying love to Eric when she thinks he's unconscious in his hospital bed, and then it will turn out that Eric was actually awake and heard everything that Nicole said to him.

But I hope Kristen's plan will be something more exciting than just trying to kill Eric, so maybe the "potion" ends up messing with Eric's personality or destroying his sanity or something. (Maybe she injects him with a mutated strain of Jungle Madness?)
IMO anything would be better than some "drug/stage having sex" plot once again. It's so old and overused.

As for potion (BTW an interesting word used), it would be interesting if the "potion" drastically enhances Eric's libido so that he starts having erotic daydreams and obsessing over every female he sees (Nicole, Kristen etc.etc.). That would make his life extremely difficult if he tries to remain a priest with a lot of S/L possibilities. Not that I'm a fan of these things but seeing the spoilers...
I'd much rather that be the case than Kristen trying to purposely murder him. That's taking things too far.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Why would Kristen murder Eric?

concerned
Member Avatar

Carly

Again? Hasn't she already professed her undying love for Eric whilst he's been unconscious already.

Enough with Nicole doing the chasing.

If he wants her he needs to be the "white knight" she's been waiting for and sweep her off her feet.

concerned
Member Avatar

nanasmiles
Jun 15 2013, 10:03 PM
I really think Kristen is setting Eric up to be kicked out of the priesthood so he will go to Nicole and she can chase after Brady again. Given a chance, Brady would definitely go back to her. You all know misery loves company. And right now Brady and Kristen are miserable. On the other hand, I really loved the way Kristen finally learned that revenge doesn't always taste good cold or hot. Too little too late tho.
It doesn't look like she really learnt that lesson.

Still Maybe the third times the charm.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

it's not a TEASE? he's really back? Don't wanna get my hopes up over some mag's spoilers.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Jun 16 2013, 07:15 PM
it's not a TEASE? he's really back? Don't wanna get my hopes up over some mag's spoilers.
Wouldn't get your hopes up just yet, based on what I've heard. But maybe Drake will return soon and be back in time for November sweeps.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 16 2013, 03:49 PM
Why would Kristen murder Eric?
to get back at Marlena for ruining her relationship with Brady & at Nicole for moving in on Brady? :shrug:

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

According to Daysofourlives.about.com, or Drake's daughter Alexandra, Drake isn't back at working on DAYS.

"The actor's daughter, Alexandra, confirmed the news on his Facebook page. "My dad has not been back filming, I wish he was though!" she posted."

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/06/18/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-55.htm

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Shit. I was hoping Drake was back & they'd bring back the REAL John to win back his beloved Doc's heart. *sigh* Maybe they'll find writers that actually know & respect the history of the show/storylines/intelligence of the fans/characters and have John off in Europe somewhere, when he finds Patch, Bo, Jack, REAL Sami (maybe Stan had a sex-change & that's who we've been watching for too frickin long now), and Tony/Andre & Anna and brings them all back to Salem.

I could totally dig that.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jun 16 2013, 10:51 PM
Poker Face
Jun 16 2013, 07:15 PM
Wouldn't get your hopes up just yet, based on what I've heard. But maybe Drake will return soon and be back in time for November sweeps.

thanks for the info. :)

Team WilSon
Jun 18 2013, 10:26 AM
According to Daysofourlives.about.com, or Drake's daughter Alexandra, Drake isn't back at working on DAYS.

"The actor's daughter, Alexandra, confirmed the news on his Facebook page. "My dad has not been back filming, I wish he was though!" she posted."

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/06/18/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-55.htm

oh no. I hope they'll bring Drake back because he's part of days.

daysjmfan

Wish Drake would set the record straight with regards if he's back or not. Hope he's back! Does anyone know when Drake's contract is up?

Poker Face
Member Avatar

^^ i think it's around july..not sure.

chinkybig

I don't think he is back taping as of yet, but does anyone know when will be his "last" airdate in a long while? Surely that brush-off from Marlena last week would not be his last scene? There should be some sort of 50-percent closure of some sort that sets the stage for him to "leave" again?

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 16 2013, 04:24 PM
nanasmiles
Jun 15 2013, 10:03 PM
It doesn't look like she really learnt that lesson.

Still Maybe the third times the charm.
Kristen will never learn. She's psycho. That is the point of having her around. Personally, I think she's as evil as Stefano, and much more unstable. If she learned not to seek revenge, that would be boring.

Kristen will get revenge, and then Marlena will go after her. It's a cycle this show follows that works when these women work together.

annie21

"Daniel looks for signs of life in Eric."

Deric! (Daneric?) Whatever they're called, they were meant to be! The Saint and the Priest. It's a match made in heaven!

Jason47
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Jun 18 2013, 10:12 PM
I don't think he is back taping as of yet, but does anyone know when will be his "last" airdate in a long while? Surely that brush-off from Marlena last week would not be his last scene? There should be some sort of 50-percent closure of some sort that sets the stage for him to "leave" again?
The last episode he taped was on March 18, so that will air in mid-late July. Since he hasn't returned to the set since then, John will be absent from at least mid-July to late-October. Hopefully they have plans to bring him back for November sweeps.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply