Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MSN interview with Freddie Smith
Topic Started: Jun 13 2013, 09:19 PM (995 Views)
Pookie
Member Avatar

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/blog--daytime-emmy-qanda-freddie-smith

Quote:

In a surprise twist, Nick has pulled back and now Gabi and the baby are moving in with Sonny and Will. How is that going to go?

I don't know if Sonny's thought this through. He's got a life partner, who has a baby with a woman, and now they're all going to move in together -- it doesn't sound like anything wrong will happen! [laughs] It's going to be super tense and there's going to be a lot of bickering, because they're all new parents and they're young. But there's also a lot of heart and you see these characters come together and grow together. We're shooting into mid-October and we're still dealing with living together -- learning who watches the baby, who gets to go out and when tragic things happen, we have to handle Arianna and getting a babysitter. It's such a dynamic. A completely fresh storyline. It's going to be an exciting ride.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Quote:

and when tragic things happen, we have to handle Arianna and getting a babysitter

So does this mean something happens to Gabi? Interesting.

Pookie
Member Avatar

cord08
Jun 13 2013, 09:42 PM
Quote:

and when tragic things happen, we have to handle Arianna and getting a babysitter

So does this mean something happens to Gabi? Interesting.
I could mean a number of things. Sami's murder trial, Rafe being in a coma longer than expected. Nick could move on with another girl, etc...

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Definitely doesn't mean anything happens to Gabi, considering he said they're all still living together. I think it means when someone is hurt or dies one of the three can't go be with everyone else because someone has to stay with the baby.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I am looking forward to this storyline. Its different & fresh!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

my bet is Rafe is toast and they all rush out to be with Gaby has she says her goodbyes to the Lunk!

Ellie

Doesn't sound like a story to me. Three's Company was a show, not a story. The point should be to write a storyline on top of this interesting dynamic. Hopefully the writers have done that.

Pookie
Member Avatar

I'm really looking forward to it. Natural drama without any contrived twists. It's been ages since I've watched a soap opera regularly, but I can't remember ever seeing a story line about new parents. Of course the whole gay dad plus boyfriend plus baby mama trying to co-parent adds an interesting new layer to all of this.

WGuyMd35

Didn't see a better thread to put this in.... Casey & Chandler (as Chad & Will) did a video on youtube playing up the Chill angst that should have been...

A "Chill" Escape
Edited by WGuyMd35, Jun 15 2013, 07:33 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply