Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, June 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 14 2013, 06:56 AM (7,691 Views)
throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I loved Nicole's comments about Sami :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Southofsoap
Jun 14 2013, 12:14 PM
Wow, I love Marlena today.

Seriously soooooooo much better without John

ICAM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Don't worry, Abby. JJ's a Horton so he'll get a free pass in life, for the most part.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Lol Rory is crushing on Abbi like he has a chance
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Can someone slap Abby please. Rory plays high well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

LOL, Rory is in love with Abby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think I love Abigail today. She's pretty funny. I love that she's so smart, but hate that they have to write her as being like 40 years old and his mother.

Please let Abigail become an investigative reporter!! The pics that Kristian Alfonso has been tweeting out have been teasing me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think Matt fell asleep again. He's missing JJ!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

What is Daniel thinking, looking at Jennifer like that?? Where are they going with this? He hasn't jumped in and saved her from the reporters!
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I hate Nicole's dress.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh, is NuCameron growing his hair back? Good, he looks hotter with hair.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This isn't a banner day for JJ, honestly. To me he's just annoying right now. When he's railing against Jennifer and especially Daniel it works. When he's just being a pothead and trying to make money while telling stupid lies that Abigail is too smart to fall for...its a fail. The actor is still pretty good though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Cameron is boring as hell, where is Chad?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

What the fuck is Nicole wearing?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Panda Panda
Jun 14 2013, 12:13 PM
And that Kristen/Stefano scene just got gross. Ugh, it reminds me of when Stefano used to asks Tony if he and Kristen had sex yet. Gross.
What was Stef asking her? I couldn't quite get that! "Do you really want him....here?!" Who was he talking about?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Kristen really does crave a father figure who is more emotionally responsive lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Abby needs a huge dose of STFU!

The writers have got this character ALL wrong and her pimping of Orange Glow needs to end NOW!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Wahhh. Bye Stefano. See you in a month or two. I'm so tired of these breaks. And when he comes back he doesn't really do anything WTF.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh and in WHAT world would ANY female want to be with someone as boring as Cameron Davis....what a WEAK character...why is he still around?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Cameron's gotta go! I hope this is the beginning of the end for him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic