Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, June 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 14 2013, 06:56 AM (7,783 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"Sami would not want the school to suffer because of what she did" So Sami Brady wouldn't want people fawning over her but rather have them think about someone else? Um, Marlena did you somehow confuse Sami with Carrie?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I freaking LOVE how Marlena just blows Nicole off and exits the room whenever Nicole enters. It is HILARIOUS. I can't get enough of it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I can't wait until Nicole and Marlena are actually sharing scenes once this Kristen/Eric thing goes down. I have a feeling they're going to be phenomenal.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Hasn't been mentioned yet but I for one am glad it's a new day already.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Two high profile professionals at a bustling Hospital can't type in the correct Wi-Fi password?
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jun 14 2013, 12:35 PM
I can't wait until Nicole and Marlena are actually sharing scenes once this Kristen/Eric thing goes down. I have a feeling they're going to be phenomenal.
Because Dee and Ari are a perfect match. They're both awesome at that "We can play nice, but we also can put a little sass into these scenes" thing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

That was a pretty brutal Eric/Nicole fight as opposed to the rest that really make no sense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Brady having a Kristen psychosis!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

DiMeraFan67
Jun 14 2013, 12:30 PM
Cameron's gotta go! I hope this is the beginning of the end for him.
Sadly, I think CD just tweeted a pic with NO on set a few days ago. Too bad because he's so :yawnz: .
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

And Eric pushes Nicole just a leetle beet closer to Brady
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 14 2013, 12:39 PM
Two high profile professionals at a bustling Hospital can't type in the correct Wi-Fi password?
How tough could it be to guess his password? Did she try "Coppertone" by any chance.
Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Cameron is pretty, but boring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

NuCameron is definitely getting better in his scenes but he's still pretty boring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Fetch Fetch Fetch blah blah blah
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

omg someone comb Daniel's hair
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Oops, Marlena just lit a fuse
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Nicole's dress isn't fitted to her properly. It's distracting
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

ED is really good at giving us a peek at the crazy behind Kristen's eyes. I thought she was going to explode when Marlena was taunting her.
Edited by LonePirate, Jun 14 2013, 12:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Here comes Bricole :$
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I like Ari's hair. I wonder if there was a break between when yesterday's show was filmed and today's?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic