Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, June 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 14 2013, 06:56 AM (7,948 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Kristen wants...she wants...she WANTS

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by blueskies, Jun 14 2013, 06:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

:roflol: Nicole, "Sami shot a cop and killed him? It's not like her...to have such good aim". I seriously love Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jen should date Cameron instead of Dan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jen yelling at Dan is pretty lovely. Now if he would just stop trying to get on her good side here....
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Stefano is rolling his own BAG?? Wth Harold and Mary.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Marlena actually looks really good today. I like her hair.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

how could Nicole be so insensitive? Sami isn't exactly Mother Theresa....she's not even Joy on "My Name Is Earl"
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

damn it Marlena, stop stoking the fire!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

not that i can blame her, but Nicole throwing yourself at Brady to help both of you forget your problems probably isn't the best idea...it's not a terrible idea, but I'm just saying it's not a great idea. Obviously since it isn't the first time though I suppose it is what it is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

but seriously Brady is a sex addict.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

i hope this guy is a better lackey than Sy. Seriously Stefano needs better ppl.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 14 2013, 06:42 PM
but seriously Brady is a sex addict.
He shouldn't be as into it as he is.
A little more reluctance might be required.

I love Nicole but she's not that irresistible
Offline Profile Goto Top

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

fan57
Jun 14 2013, 05:11 PM
IMO, Samantha loves John. I believe it gose way back when the real Roman can back. Samantha and Eric thought that John was their father, they loved this man. Their mother was "suppose" to be dead, but they had their father. Samantha seen her dad go through all kinds of relationship, but it was nothing like he had with her mom, the closest was Isabella, the kids took to her, anyway, to make a long story short, when John was found not to be the father, and the real Roman was back (WN) I believe Samantha just wanted some stability in her life, her real mom and dad were back and she wanted them together. John wants to help with Samantha, because even though he's not her biological dad, he still loves her like she's one of his own.
Didn't Sami name Johnny after John? Or did I just think that for some unknown reason? :shrug: Sometimes I get confused :embarrassed:
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Yes, She named her son after John and her daughter after Alice.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jun 14 2013, 07:18 PM
Yes, She named her son after John and her daughter after Alice.
Well technically Lucas chose Alice.
Edited by concerned, Jun 14 2013, 07:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Oh yes, that's right. How long did the poor kid go nameless?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I actually think the writers have been 100% correct regarding Brady and Nicole's history -- they are friends who settle for having sex with each other whenever the going gets tough. Which is why I can never support them. Nicole needs some self-respect. And therapy
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jun 14 2013, 07:22 PM
Oh yes, that's right. How long did the poor kid go nameless?
Allie Horton: Getting the shaft since birth.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I liked today, but because of the way it played out I don't have much to say.

I really like Marlena's role on the show right now. And I basically could have written her first scenes with Eric. I really liked them, and they did a lot of my work for me, lol.

I'm really liking Brady/Nicole/Eric and I'm actually a little excited about what's to come with Kristen. Please don't kill it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

lysie
Jun 14 2013, 10:10 PM
I liked today, but because of the way it played out I don't have much to say.

I really like Marlena's role on the show right now. And I basically could have written her first scenes with Eric. I really liked them, and they did a lot of my work for me, lol.

I'm really liking Brady/Nicole/Eric and I'm actually a little excited about what's to come with Kristen. Please don't kill it.

I have been enjoying Marlena to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic