Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chrishell Stause Interview SON
Topic Started: Jun 15 2013, 05:52 PM (3,187 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jun 16 2013, 12:02 AM
Why do I think it mean crazy Kate on rafe like they did with Daniel
Oh, I hope not, but I must admit the idea of that scenario happening again scares me. The last thing I want to see is a crazied Kate groveling around Rafe and baking up another batch of poison brownies. This Rate deal needs to go....give Rafe a new love with CS's character and put Kate back with Stefano.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jun 15 2013, 08:21 PM
If Galen had some extra motivation because his contract is up soon, I think he proved his point. There must have been a significant outcry over his tweets in order for him to delete it. Either that or he sealed his fate. I don't think he was ever not working steadily though. Aside from what we're seeing right now. He can stay in a coma until August, hopefully. But doubt he will.
Was there a significant outcry on twitter? If so to what end? I'm not a member of the twitter-verse, so I have no clue as to the type of outcry - for or against - Rafe being in a coma.
Edited by badaddiction, Jun 16 2013, 07:58 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards air tonight at 8:00 PM/ET on HLN.

Please join us in our live viewing thread to discuss the show!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8821831/1/

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

badaddiction
Jun 16 2013, 07:48 AM
DiMeraFan67
Jun 15 2013, 08:21 PM
If Galen had some extra motivation because his contract is up soon, I think he proved his point. There must have been a significant outcry over his tweets in order for him to delete it. Either that or he sealed his fate. I don't think he was ever not working steadily though. Aside from what we're seeing right now. He can stay in a coma until August, hopefully. But doubt he will.
Was there a significant outcry on twitter? If so to what end? I'm not a member of the twitter-verse, so I have no clue as to the type of outcry - for or against - Rafe being in a coma.
But this is a thread about a Chrishell Stause interview. Why does it keep getting derailed by some discussion on whether or not Galen is causing a new Twittergate? Just because she says she's working with him? smdh

am103
Member Avatar

Uh oh. Working a lot with LK? The return of Cassie Brady, perhaps? Rafe falling for Kate's daughter sounds like something Days would definitely do - plus she's Sami's sister, and we all know how Rafe enjoys keeping it in the family, lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply