Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards; Live Viewing Thread
Topic Started: Jun 16 2013, 11:07 AM (25,969 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

A question-- maybe an observation-- I was looking at pictures from the after parties and there was a lot of pictures with Michelle Stafford with ABC folks--actors and writers and producers. Is this a hint of something that's going to happen or was she just at that place at that time? Anyone else notice that?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Stafford is friends with many in the industry...could just be a coincidence....but then GH is well-known for poaching and grabbing recently fired NBC/CBS actors.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

happy for days finally won but still do not think days didn't deserve to win not because the whole show sucks but because the other episodes in other soaps sumbit like oltl were better.

it feel bitterseet they wining when they do not deserve to win when they had may years they deserve to win.

i have lot problem with days right now but days had more full episodes that can sumbit to emmy so far to 2013 that other are better than ther other show.despite i think other soaps better than days right now as whole show but for full episodes to sumbit from 2013 to next year emmy

days does not have any Competitors to the emmy next year if days sumbit the right episodes
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jun 18 2013, 10:37 AM.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jun 18 2013, 10:14 AM
A question-- maybe an observation-- I was looking at pictures from the after parties and there was a lot of pictures with Michelle Stafford with ABC folks--actors and writers and producers. Is this a hint of something that's going to happen or was she just at that place at that time? Anyone else notice that?
I noticed that too, and I specifically recall on twitter one of the journalists saying that she attended the ABC afterparty instead of the CBS one. If that doesn't raise eyebrows, I don't know what would.

Personally, I'm thankful she didn't the NBC afterparty lol.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So did we ever hear about the ratings for this show?

Were they better than last year?

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I stopped watching Days of Our Lives back in 1987 when I was a teen but I do remember loving Suzanne Rogers who was playing Maggie.

She gave a really honest interview to Michael Logan in last week's TV Guide Daytime section. It was one of the rare issues not dedicated to a talk show or reality TV show.

Anyways, she went on to say something(s) which really cracked me up:

" ... they had their cameras pointed at the casts of The Bold and the Beautiful and The Young and the Restless -- not on us! People stopped thinking of us in terms of awards a long time ago. [Laughs] So did we."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply