Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
True Blood: Season 6
Topic Started: Jun 16 2013, 11:44 AM (1,446 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

The sixth season of True Blood premieres tonight on HBO.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Wow, didn't realize it was tonight.

aimees76
Member Avatar

So excited!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I thought the episode was good. Better than last years hawt mess!

Sooki is just a nosy bitch.

LMAO @ the Dance Moms reference.

So glad they killed off Sam's girlfriend.

The wolves are pointless. Did Alceide's GF kill that other lady?

Arlene looked different. I liked her scene with the sheriff.
Edited by LPS, Jun 17 2013, 02:10 AM.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Season premiere was very good, but the season previews look amazing! With the season being cut to 10 episodes, I am hoping the pace is faster. Last season could have easily been trimmed to 8 episodes and we'd have missed nothing.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

A few very minor teasers

Spoiler: click to toggle

Alligato
Member Avatar

So glad there are a few spoilers (thanks Rick!) and commentary here! I didn't know where to go to talk about it. :)

Last night's show was really interesting.

They seemed to have calmed Tara down a bit...because she was such a pissy, combative bitch last season, I was surprised to hear her a bit soft spoken and almost sweet to Pam and Sookie. Weird though.

And Eric was unusually cold to Pam. Almost angry at her and I don't know if I remember why he is.

I like Eric and Sookie scenes, so I hope that they continue to interact even if not in a romantic sense. And am I the only one that remembers Sookie walking into Fangtasia the first time wearing a little yellow sundress? Not a white one? I just watched season 1 a few months ago, so I was wondering if I was missing something.

I almost liked Andy Bellefleur's scenes with Arlene...and I can't stand Andy. I had totally forgotten his fairy mamma had a litter of his kids. Cute scene between Terry/Arlene/Andy.

I like badass Jason Stackhouse, but his scene with Warlow freaked me out. Knowing Sookie has a freaky scary ghost after her, why did she kick Eric out?

The Bill-ith thing is very intriguing and I think this is where the show will get good. The ending freaked me out too.

Can't wait for this season!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I thought it was a good premiere. Last season was kind of a trainwreck so I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. I liked the stuff with Sookie/Eric/Bill/Jessica/Tara/Pam and the Bellefleurs. The only stuff I wasn't interested in was all the werewolf shit, as usual.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I loved the premiere last night. It was way better that whatever the hell was happening last year.

Loved how Sookie staked Bill without hesitation....Eric's life depended on it....good girl, good girl Sookie....

I love Alcide...the wolf shit not so much, but I was laughing out loud when Alcide's girlfriend said, "I'm your number one bitch" as she was pushing the other chick down....I know it looked like she gave Alcide head but that was just hilarious the way it played out.....

Jason and Warlow...OH SHIT!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oh, and as always, Lafayette is the highlight of my television experience. Not bru-ho LaLa or freaking out LaLa, but classic Lafayette..."being in the wrong place at the wrong fucking time should be my middle fucking name!"
Just love him on screen!

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

This season so far is so much better than last season, but I don't want to give the writers too much credit just yet.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

LuvingLumi
Jun 17 2013, 03:33 PM
I loved the premiere last night. It was way better that whatever the hell was happening last year.

Loved how Sookie staked Bill without hesitation....Eric's life depended on it....good girl, good girl Sookie....

I love Alcide...the wolf shit not so much, but I was laughing out loud when Alcide's girlfriend said, "I'm your number one bitch" as she was pushing the other chick down....I know it looked like she gave Alcide head but that was just hilarious the way it played out.....

Your banner is hilarious and great, LL how did you get thta like that? I don't know how to do a banner, shit.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Good episode. I like RH and am glad to see him as Niall. The werewolf story kinda sucks so far. I'm not feeling Alcide this season. Then again when I read the books I stopped liking him when he became packmaster as well :glare:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Dakota
Jun 20 2013, 03:20 PM
LuvingLumi
Jun 17 2013, 03:33 PM

Your banner is hilarious and great, LL how did you get thta like that? I don't know how to do a banner, shit.
Six did it for me...and Lysie was kind enough to have Bryan shirtless with the signs and snapped the pics in Atlanta at the Days fan event in April....

michelle
Member Avatar

I'm just not loving TB at all, so far this season.

I keep looking at the clock like, when is this crazy shit going to be over si I can watch VEEP????

Which makes me sad cause I've been a fan from the beginning and I have loved all of CH's books.

LPS
Member Avatar

I like Sookie with Warlow better than her million other suitors.

Who cares about Sam and his other pointless girlfriend?

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Love me some Wookie!

LPS
Member Avatar

The wolves suck the season. I hope Sam, Sam's girlfriend, and the wolf pack all kill each other. Total waste.

Totally confused about this storyline with Warlow. Why did he kill his family?

If I didn't think Warlow and Sookie were hot I would be down with Sookie drowning. Cool ending.

Loved the Pam and Eric face off scene. I LMAO at Pam in therapy.

I don't know if I like Jessica and Jason as a couple. I also LOL at his sex scene.

LPS
Member Avatar

Eric's new prodigy is a hair model. Total blah. Get rid of her.

The death of the Governor was anti-climatic.

I love Sookie and Warlow. The sex scene was weird.

Jess and Jesse (the guy she was suppose to copulate with) could be interesting. IMO, Jess and Jason don't click.

It seems like True Blood decided to clean house. The shipping off of the little girl and her grandmother, plus, the death of Terry were good choices. Terry and Arlene's scene was decent. I only wish the wolves caught a killer virus of the trots.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Good episode this past week. I was sad for Eric even though I never really liked Nora. I am hoping from the previews next week that Eric will be getting back to his bad, sexy self.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply