Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
True Blood: Season 6
Topic Started: Jun 16 2013, 11:44 AM (1,524 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

Why is Alceide still on this show?

Why couldn't they just let Bill died?

I don't care for Jason's new bride or whatever she is.

This episode kind of sucks.

I liked Terry, but his funeral is doing nothing for me. The scenes were well written, but the character wasn't that significant. And juxtaposing the scenes of the funeral with the man singing and Jason about to kill the blonde chick didn't work.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 11 2013, 08:57 PM

I liked Terry, but his funeral is doing nothing for me. The scenes were well written, but the character wasn't that significant. And juxtaposing the scenes of the funeral with the man singing and Jason about to kill the blonde chick didn't work.
Becuase he's hot :rockon:

I like tonight's episode especially becuase Sookie didn't annoy me like she usually does.

My favorite part was Steve's " I love you Jason Stackhouse" his last :flipoff: to Sarah. Her face was priceless :blulaugh: .

LPS
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Aug 11 2013, 09:13 PM
LPS
Aug 11 2013, 08:57 PM

Becuase he's hot :rockon:

I like tonight's episode especially becuase Sookie didn't annoy me like she usually does.

My favorite part was Steve's " I love you Jason Stackhouse" his last :flipoff: to Sarah. Her face was priceless :blulaugh: .
Alceide is not hot with that hair cut.

Fernita73
Member Avatar

Enjoyed the show last night (8/11/13). I am sure that Eric will return next Sunday for the finale and his return may be to prevent Sookie from marrying Warlow. Also, I think that Bill is "himself" and is no longer under Lillith's control. But, since this is True Blood, Lillith still could be on the sidelines trying to get him to join her. The funeral for Terry took up half the show and was a bit sad but did not interfere too much with the scenes of Eric and Bill at the vamp camp. I will be surprised if Sookie becomes Warlow's bride and turns into a fairy/vamp. There is a lot more to Warlow than is being shown.

LPS
Member Avatar

I hope Sookie becomes Warlow's fairy/vamp bride. He's the only character to make her tolerable, IMO. Sookie sucked the life out of Eric and Bill was always a bore.

Fernita73
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 13 2013, 09:35 AM
I hope Sookie becomes Warlow's fairy/vamp bride. He's the only character to make her tolerable, IMO. Sookie sucked the life out of Eric and Bill was always a bore.
I also hope Sookie becomes Warlow's fairy/vamp bride. But, I disagree about her sucking the life out of Eric and Bill. Eric and Bill are who they are and they have not really changed; except Bill has become dangerous due to his ingesting Lillith's blood. I am also thinking that in the finale, he will return to being just "vampire Bill" and no longer the dangerous Billith that he had been throughout this season. There are rumors that the finale will reflect on what is to happen in Season Seven (next summer 2014) and that the humans and vampires will both be in danger. But, I am wondering from what species!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 13 2013, 09:35 AM
ICAM especially with the bolded. I can't stand Sookie (she has became VERY annoying to me)and I hope she also marries Warlow. Dont want her with Eric becuase then he becomes boring.

LPS
Member Avatar

BTW, my support for Warlow/Sookie is not because I think Warlow sucks, therefore, it will get Sookie away from the other interesting characters. I legitimately think they are hot together. However, I have a feeling Warlow will die which sucks (no pun intended) because he is one of the few decent new characters this season.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

This season has been so much better than last year. The show finally feels fresh. Alan Ball is brilliant, with Six Feet Under being a prime example of his talent, but I think it was time for him to step down.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Speechless.....

If Eric is truly dead than I am done. And of course fickle Sookie moves on. Poor Alcide :( stuck with that fickle bitch.

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm so sick of Sookie's love life.

Time for Alceide to go. The writers have never managed to integrate him with the rest of the characters, IMO.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I also hope Bill and Sookie don't hook back up..they make me want to puke

LPS
Member Avatar

Maybe I missed it, but why did Warlow snap. I can't believe he was wasted like that and they still kept boring ass Sam.

What annoys me about this show is that they drop good characters (Warlow, Bill's maker,that lady who made people have orgies) and keep the shitty ones (Sam, Alceide, Governor's daughter, Violet).
Edited by LPS, Aug 18 2013, 09:33 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 18 2013, 09:26 PM
Maybe I missed it, but why did Warlow snap. I can't believe he was wasted like that and they still kept boring ass Sam.

What annoys me about this show is that they drop good characters (Warlow, Bill's maker,that lady who made people have orgies) and keep the shitty ones (Sam, Alceide, Governor's daughter, Violet).
Warlow snap becuase Sooke was backing out of the deal they made. She was to become his fairie vampire bride if he saved Bill and co.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Aug 18 2013, 09:37 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I don't care about Sookie or her revolving door of men. She kind of sucks.
I really hope that next season we get to see more Lafayette.
I will probably not watch if my man Eric is really dead. :(
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I've always been in the minority, but I like Sookie. I agree though that Sam and Alceide were both wasted this season. They haven't really known what to do with those characters the last couple of seasons, but it was more obvious this season.

Enjoyed this season much more than last though. Here's to hoping Eric isn't really dead though.... :'(

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I also like Sookie. I wanted Warlow to be a good guy, because the were hot together.

The only good thing about Eric's final scene... After 6 years we finally saw his penis LOL

LPS
Member Avatar

Rick
Aug 19 2013, 02:29 AM
I also like Sookie. I wanted Warlow to be a good guy, because the were hot together.

The only good thing about Eric's final scene... After 6 years we finally saw his penis LOL
And its nothing to brag about. LOL

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Ain't that the truth! LOL

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

That finale caught me off guard. I don't know. Haha. I kind of doubt that Eric has met the "true death".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply