Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Salem Reborn
Topic Started: Jun 16 2013, 04:26 PM (2,870 Views)
jwsel
Member Avatar

Salem Reborn returns to Soap TV

Salem is an alt-Days series that starts in June 2012, with the discovery of Stefano DiMera's body in his mansion. Fans of Days may remember that, in the course of one chaotic night, Stefano was confronted by several Salemites, all of whom will be suspects in the ensuing investigation. The death of Stefano also will unleash an all-out competition to inherit the DiMera riches, as Stefano, even in death, views his family, friends and even adversaries as little more than chess pieces to be manipulated by a master game player. Meanwhile, life will go on in Salem as its residents try to adjust to the new reality of a Stefano-less city. New relationships will form, while others will be torn apart by tragedy and betrayal.

These new storylines seek to bring back fan favorites, provide back-burned characters with chances to shine, and develop a younger generation of characters to lead the show into the future. The result will be adventure, intrigue, and romance resulting in an overhauled cast of young and old. Thrill to the adventures of new heroes, learn to have new villains, watch as friendships and family bonds are restored, and experience the return of real romance.

Begun in 2012 before ONTV was hacked, all 22 previously posted episodes of Salem Reborn will be reposted from the beginning before new episodes begin later this summer. Please join us from the beginning as Salem is Reborn.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
jwsel
Member Avatar

Salem Reborn is all new. Episode 23 is posted

In the Horton living room, Shane stares at Jack. "You can't truly be that naive," Shane says.

Sonny is standing in front of Gareth. "Give me another chance," Sonny begs. "Please."

EJ has Nicole backed against a wall. "Why, Nicole?" he demands in a low, angry voice. "I offered you everything you ever wanted and it still could be yours. Yours and our child's. Why do you persist with these lies?"

At the football field, Will is standing with Craig and Duron, who are both in uniforms. Duron asks, "Why were you busted with everyone else at The Spot?" To Craig, he says, "In a fight, you're supposed to have your teammates' backs."

Elena lays a flower on top of a gravestone. "I did it, Papa," she says. "Your soul can rest. We can move on now."

John is in the safehouse kitchen. He says, "If the ISA knows who the killer is, I need to know."

Watch this week's brand new episode of Salem Reborn -- "Your Soul Can Rest" -- only on Soap TV

jwsel
Member Avatar

Episode 24 is posted

Kate is squaring off against Elena. Marlena, Carrie, and Austin are visible behind the women. Kate snaps that Elena has no idea who she is dealing with. "I can make your life hell," she says.

"Are you nuts?" Jennifer asks Jack. "Why don't you just declare war on the entire ISA?"

Will and Craig are making out on the couch in the living room. Now they are shirtless and facing each other. Will swallows nervously and says, "I . . . I've never done this."

In the pub, Andrew is behind the bar and Shawn is seated. "You're the one who's always preaching about being so careful," Shawn says. "How the hell did you get shot?" Andrew tells Shawn to keep it down, but at that moment, Kayla steps into view. She does not look happy.

Julie is confronting Victor in his living room. Victor tells her, "You wound me." She replies, "Not as much as I will if I finds out that you're behind this."

In Sami's apartment, she tells EJ to go home. EJ responds that she doesn't want him to. ""I know you," he says. "I know you better than anyone, and the last thing you want is to be alone tonight."

Watch this week's brand new episode of Salem Reborn -- "Mothers Worry" -- only on Soap TV
Edited by jwsel, Nov 12 2013, 02:52 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Soap TV: News and More · Next Topic »
Add Reply