Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 6/17
Topic Started: Jun 17 2013, 06:14 AM (46,219 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Replies:
michr544125

cord08
Jun 22 2013, 04:30 PM
@DeidreHall: I keep reading in SOD that Drake is back on the set. Think I might have noticed that...
Hmmm.
That pretty much tells all. So is there going to be no explanation about him not even being shown on screen?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

rae
Jun 23 2013, 06:55 AM
Hugo
Jun 23 2013, 05:20 AM
Panda Panda
Jun 23 2013, 04:34 AM
Hugo
Jun 23 2013, 04:18 AM
I strongly disagree with the people saying you can recast everybody.
Would you be ok with a Marlena or Bo recast? No way!
Bo, Roman, Jack, Jennifer, Kate, Billie, Caroline, John, Laura & Mike Horton and Austin have all been recast at some point in the shows' history. While it's highly unlikely that Days would try to recast their vets now but that doesn't mean that they've never been recast before.
Right. I actually meant to say you can't replace actors who have been playing a beloved character for decades, like Deidre Hall or Peter Reckell. The audience would never accept it.
The character of John has never been replaced...nor should it ever.
Drake was a recast of Robert Poynton who originally played the character from 85' to 86'. And Bo was recast after Peter played the character for many years (198387, 199092). Robert Kelker-Kelly won the role from 1992-95.

But like I said in my previous post, Days wouldn't recast the vets now. They've been in their roles for several decades. Any attempt to recast them would just end in horror.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
Did I mention how much I love to work with the funny one? She also organized a rafting trip for members of the cast and crew!http://fb.me/29cgRT2To

They're at the new set again. I'm just glad it's not the coffee house.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Jun 23 2013, 11:58 AM
AFaithL
Jun 22 2013, 09:18 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 22 2013, 09:03 PM
Why is Marlena hanging around so much with Victor?!
Victor is Brady's grandfather. Probably trying to get Brady away from
Kristen or Nicole. Or both.

I don't think it's an attempted pairing. They better not try one. I want John coming back to fight for her and their marriage.
She did say "partner in crime"... so they're probably teaming up to "save" Brady.
I would be so so happy if Victor's first male great grandson (and the carrier of the Kiriakis line) had Nicole as his mother.

Just the scenes of Victor coming in with Booties for the new baby - endlessly hilarious.
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 23 2013, 04:45 PM
Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
Did I mention how much I love to work with the funny one? She also organized a rafting trip for members of the cast and crew!http://fb.me/29cgRT2To

Is that the same dress Ari wore on the talk?
Hope so she looked fantastic.
Online Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

concerned
Jun 23 2013, 04:48 PM
Panda Panda
Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall

Is that the same dress Ari wore on the talk?
Hope so she looked fantastic.
Both Deidre and Ari look great there. Love that they are working together. I've wanted that for years. I'd love for Marlena to become a mother-figure for Nicole, and counsel her on her sexual abuse issues, which has been the foundation for her low self-esteem and allowing herself to become rebound material for men who are in love with other women.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

I'm trying to figure out what this new set could be. It looks like it might be somebody's office.

I also think there's another portion of the set outside the office door. In the pictures that Deidre previously posted on her Facebook, it looked like the cast was standing in a large open area with the red/swirly wallpaper. So, maybe the set is the reception area and office of some corporate building. Actually, since it looks like the cast is filming party scenes in the new set, maybe the large open area is a redecorated Penthouse Grille in the Titan Building, and the office could belong to Brady/Victor/Justin. (Actually, it mostly looks like the type of office that Victor would have.)

Deidre seems to be working with John Aniston quite a bit, so if the new set is the Titan building, maybe there's a Kiriakis business-related storyline coming up, and Marlena is somehow involved. (Perhaps Victor gives Will a job at Titan, and Marlena gets concerned that Will is doing shady stuff, so Marlena wants to keep an eye on Will and/or Victor.)

Granted, the red wallpaper would more likely hint at a new Chez Rouge set, but it doesn't seem like Maggie would decorate her office in the manner that's seen in the Ari/Deidre photo. LOL, now I'm done playing detective, and I have to go do my laundry! ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 23 2013, 04:46 PM
The Room Stops
AFaithL
Supergirlx2

I don't think it's an attempted pairing. They better not try one. I want John coming back to fight for her and their marriage.
She did say "partner in crime"... so they're probably teaming up to "save" Brady.
I would be so so happy if Victor's first male great grandson (and the carrier of the Kiriakis line) had Nicole as his mother.

Just the scenes of Victor coming in with Booties for the new baby - endlessly hilarious.
Brady's kid wouldn't be the carrier of the Kiriakis line, they'd be paternally Dimera's just like Brady and what seems like every male in town.
Edited by blueskies, Jun 23 2013, 05:47 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

^^^It's too annoying that they took Philip's son from him and gave him to Orange Glow, the fake Horton.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Philip lost 3 kids, right? Claire, Pocket, and now Parker? Poor guy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I don't consider Pocket a child he "lost". He pretty much went "enh. I don't need him. You can have him." from what I remember.
Offline Profile Goto Top

stormymac
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 23 2013, 05:45 PM
concerned
The Room Stops
AFaithL

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Brady's kid wouldn't be the carrier of the Kiriakis line, they'd be paternally Dimera's just like Brady and what seems like every male in town.

Brady's mother is Isabella, Victor's daughter. Brady's son wouldn't carry the Kiriakis name, but he would definitely continue the Kiriakis line.
Edited by stormymac, Jun 23 2013, 06:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 23 2013, 05:58 PM
I don't consider Pocket a child he "lost". He pretty much went "enh. I don't need him. You can have him." from what I remember.
Maybe he just didn't want the connection to Mimi? :whistling:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Panda Panda
Jun 23 2013, 06:04 PM
Matt
Jun 23 2013, 05:58 PM
Maybe he just didn't want the connection to Mimi? :whistling:
Well, I can't exactly fault him for that. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

Panda Panda
Jun 23 2013, 04:33 PM
rae
Jun 23 2013, 06:55 AM
Hugo
Jun 23 2013, 05:20 AM
Panda Panda
Jun 23 2013, 04:34 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepnow but that doesn't mean that they've never been recast before.
Right. I actually meant to say you can't replace actors who have been playing a beloved character for decades, like Deidre Hall or Peter Reckell. The audience would never accept it.
The character of John has never been replaced...nor should it ever.
Drake was a recast of Robert Poynton who originally played the character from 85' to 86'. And Bo was recast after Peter played the character for many years (198387, 199092). Robert Kelker-Kelly won the role from 1992-95.

But like I said in my previous post, Days wouldn't recast the vets now. They've been in their roles for several decades. Any attempt to recast them would just end in horror.

I really don't consider Drake a recast of John. Robert Poynton was the completely gauze wrapped Pawn. Once the Pawn was revealed, it was Drake. Did Robert Poynton ever have any lines or did he just lie there all wrapped up? Drake is the only John Black.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Panda Panda
Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall

I get the feeling the new set is whatever change Sonny does to the coffee house. Bet he turns it into a bar, even know that used to be a bar.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

stormymac
Jun 23 2013, 06:00 PM
blueskies
concerned
The Room Stops

Brady's mother is Isabella, Victor's daughter. Brady's son wouldn't carry the Kiriakis name, but he would definitely continue the Kiriakis line.
i know that but when people refer to the "carrier of _____ line" that's generally known to mean the direct male lineage.
Online Profile Goto Top

fan57

The Room Stops
AFaithL
Supergirlx2

I would love for the character John to come back and fight for the love of his life. Saying that, If the character can't come back as the John Black many of us knows, then I think he should stay out of Salem. I don't take this lightly, been watching since 69' long before we ever knew of the character or actor. IMO, I "think" the the actor is a happy and sincere person when he is on set or in his real life. That's why I could not understand why he couldn't play this "different" John. IMO, when an actor is a happy person, no matter how the character is being portrayed he should be able to give his all 100 percent, even though the actor dose not like the direction the character is going, lol, I could be way out of left field saying this, but I do want the character back, J/M had me at day one! So I'm hoping that DH will be back as John hitting it out of the ball park :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
concerned
The Room Stops
AFaithL

Can't we carry the line through Isabella?

So this mean Claire gets it all?

Is Brady older than Shawn Douglas?

Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 23 2013, 05:57 PM
Philip lost 3 kids, right? Claire, Pocket, and now Parker? Poor guy.
He's got it harder than Nicole.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic