Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, June 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 17 2013, 06:26 AM (13,348 Views)
HortonsHeardAWho!

Matt
Jun 17 2013, 01:00 PM
Is it just me or did Abby's hair look just a tad darker today (and MUCH better colorwise) than usual?

Anything is better than that bottle job she's been sporting for weeks with the dark roots!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Oh boy thats all :flipoff: Kristen needs to hear is that Nichole/Brady
are warming the sheets.This randavo will really fuel KIristens
anger.She has got to find a way to get Brady back to lying
in her loving arms again.

AFaithL

TreasureCove
Jun 17 2013, 11:08 PM
Who was it that posted the video of Kristen screaming:

"ASHES, LAURA! ASHES!"
Kenny.

Kriss4

No one said too much about Abe and Sami's scenes. I liked them. They show a long-standing relationship, really. Abe was just talking to her very naturally about the problem she faces. I enjoyed that.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 17 2013, 11:09 PM
lysie
Jun 17 2013, 11:04 PM
I need someone to be amused with me that I think Sami looked decent today, but most other comments are referring to her looking rough.
She looked like shit (she should right now though).

She looked better in today's episode more than when she was supposed to look good in any other episode.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Jennifers friendship with Kristen is weird.

Edited by TreasureCove, Jun 18 2013, 12:04 AM.

marie1969

Angie79
Jun 17 2013, 11:07 PM
marie1969
Jun 17 2013, 09:09 PM
TreasureCove
Jun 17 2013, 08:34 PM
six
Jun 17 2013, 07:46 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yDsQyDdsag
It's the ridiculas writing of this show that men line up to worship Sami while she jumps from bed to bed and cheats on all of them and treats them like dirt, yet Nicole who will be faithful and outshines Sami in every way-they aren't allowed to fall in love with.

It's almost like the writers are kissing a certain ego's ass with this nonsense.

The difference to me is that Sami only sleeps with guys she has feelings for and are in some kind of relationship with. So to me it is fine. On the other hand, Nicole can jump in bed with any random guy. I think it cheapens her and she could be so much better than that.

For the record, Nicole has slept with more guy than Sami who has been on the show longer than her. In a little over year, NIcole has gone from Ej to lusting for Rafe, then hooking up with Daniel and lusting for Eric and hooking with Vargas and now she is doing Brady again.

As for Sami, she was married to Rafe, slept with Ej, then had a fling Lucas (father of two of her kids whom she used to be married to) and is now engaged to Ej and therefore sleeping with him. Nicole wins hands down in the slutty department.
Cheating on your husband is worse.

Lets not confuse attraction for sleeping with either. She hasn't slept with Rafe or Eric, so why include them?

Also, Sami HAS slept with other men (her total isn't 3); just not recently.

I know cheating is worst. Nicole has cheated too on Lucas and on Victor and so have most leading females on the show which would include hope and Marlena.

When I say three men, I meant in the recent past, a year or so.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

In the recent past Nicole has cheated on no one. Sami is the one hurting people, showing zero remorse, offering no apologies, no change of behavior. Yet she is forgiven.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Does it even matter at this point in time who cheated on who, with who, or who got cheated on? Like, what does that have to do with any of the current stories?

chinkybig

:facepalm:

Ophelia
Member Avatar

If we do get an Eric/Nicole/Brady triangle, I'm going to need a Brady Family Dinner scene. Eric, Nicole, Brady, Sami, EJ, and Marlena all hanging out in awkward silence until they bust out into snarkiness and possible violence. :)

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

The Brady/Black dinner should have happened months ago imo. I think the rushed the fall out of Kristen's scheming and had wasted to much time on Bristen's sex life. That time could've been better served if they actually played out the family dynamics. That would've been fun to watch. I'm not sure how this Nicole caught between two brothers thing is going to play out when we know Bricole are in love with other people unless Bristen is really over (shame on Brady if it is).

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I liked the Sami/Abe scenes.I heard that Abe is Sami
God Father. :)

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I want to see a :flipoff: Kristen/Brady/Nichole
triangle.Kristen is as crazy as a bessy bug.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

What someone posted a video with :flipoff: kristen screaming
ashes Laura ashes.What on earth did that mean.Did
Kristen want to char broil Laura?I wouldn't put it past
her.Nichole better be careful.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Good old Nicole always good for a lay. I just cant get into Brady and Nicole I mean she slept with Victor and was married to him for a point I wouldn't want to sleep with my grandfather leftovers if I was a guy. But I guess guys think with their other head.

Loved the Adrienne and Marlena interaction and I totally see Adrienne side. I mean Sonny is young and he is being saddled with his boyfriend child and baby momma. There is more he could be doing. Marlene saying the Will was the best thing that happened to Sonny okay from what I have seen there has been nothing but drama sense he got with him. Plus how can he pay his own way. I didn't expect her to low blow Marlena with the Brady and John stuff along with throwing her feelings for Samantha marrying a Dimera. I do like how Marlena stood up for her daughter and even came to visit her.

Love seeing mr dimples Justin working with EJ such a great dynamic. Justin and Addrienne are one of my favorite couples from the past glad they are on the show and getting some material to work with more please.

I think this was a great episode I hope days keeps up the good work.

concerned
Member Avatar

Chelsea didn't seem to have any issues with it.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I'd far rather it be a Brady/Nicole/Eric triangle than a Kristen/Brady/Nicole triangle. I want Nicole to be wanted and chased for once and not her doing the chasing.

Dee-anne

Laufeyson
Jun 18 2013, 04:40 AM
I'd far rather it be a Brady/Nicole/Eric triangle than a Kristen/Brady/Nicole triangle. I want Nicole to be wanted and chased for once and not her doing the chasing.
Problem is, while Eric remains a priest he can't do any chasing, and so if there is any daydreaming to be had they have Nicole doing it. So far, they are showing more and more that Nicole is in love with Eric, even saying the words out loud, but Eric has said to father Matt that he is not in love with Nicole but, he loves her. So, They have made it plain how Nicole feels about Eric, but it is any body's guess how Eric really feels about Nicole. Yes, there are moments that he appears jealous, and you do see that he cares for her, but is he in love with her? I would rather if it was the other way around that Eric was the one that was in love with and expressing these feelings to the audience and Nicole remained unaware of how he felt about her.

Instead they bring him on as a priest and Nicole has to be the one to do the heavy lifting, in the sense that she has to be the one expressing feelings, she is the one that has to have the sexual fantasies, and she is the one that has to save Eric when there is any saving to be done.

As for Brady, since he is still in love with Krsiten why would he chase Nicole. They have already re-established that they are best friends, and obviously best friends with benefits. According to the spoilers idiot Brady is already softening towards Kristen and it is not even a week since they broke up.

I would also rather if it was a Brady/Nicole/Eric triangle but, I can't see that being all that interesting if Eric remains a priest and Brady still have feelings for Kriisten and I don't want a Kristen/Brady/Nicole triangle. it just seems in both scenarios Nicole will come out the loser, but the writers do like to write her as the one that loses everything, they obviously don't believe in Nicole ever being happy and getting what she wants. I guess to them it creates more drama, while Nicole fans once again gets disappointed with the turn of her story or lack thereof.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Jun 18 2013, 07:04 AM
Laufeyson
Jun 18 2013, 04:40 AM
Problem is, while Eric remains a priest he can't do any chasing, and so if there is any daydreaming to be had they have Nicole doing it. So far, they are showing more and more that Nicole is in love with Eric, even saying the words out loud, but Eric has said to father Matt that he is not in love with Nicole but, he loves her. So, They have made it plain how Nicole feels about Eric, but it is any body's guess how Eric really feels about Nicole. Yes, there are moments that he appears jealous, and you do see that he cares for her, but is he in love with her? I would rather if it was the other way around that Eric was the one that was in love with and expressing these feelings to the audience and Nicole remained unaware of how he felt about her.

Instead they bring him on as a priest and Nicole has to be the one to do the heavy lifting, in the sense that she has to be the one expressing feelings, she is the one that has to have the sexual fantasies, and she is the one that has to save Eric when there is any saving to be done.

As for Brady, since he is still in love with Krsiten why would he chase Nicole. They have already re-established that they are best friends, and obviously best friends with benefits. According to the spoilers idiot Brady is already softening towards Kristen and it is not even a week since they broke up.

I would also rather if it was a Brady/Nicole/Eric triangle but, I can't see that being all that interesting if Eric remains a priest and Brady still have feelings for Kriisten and I don't want a Kristen/Brady/Nicole triangle. it just seems in both scenarios Nicole will come out the loser, but the writers do like to write her as the one that loses everything, they obviously don't believe in Nicole ever being happy and getting what she wants. I guess to them it creates more drama, while Nicole fans once again gets disappointed with the turn of her story or lack thereof.

I feel you! It's really messed up. They have the potential for a good story but they've ruined it before it got a chance. I'm just sick of Nicole chasing after men who aren't interested whether it's Brady/Eric/Daniel/EJ, I don't care. Enough already!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply