Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, June 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 17 2013, 06:26 AM (13,774 Views)
S loves EJ

Partnersincrime
Jun 18 2013, 01:43 PM
S loves EJ
Jun 18 2013, 01:39 PM
Partnersincrime
Jun 18 2013, 10:50 AM
JamesS
Jun 18 2013, 09:54 AM
What a great episode. Marlena vs Adrienne. Someone should remind Adrienne that she is a Johnson, if I remember correctly and a Kiriakis. Not a good combination. She has some valid points, but her trashing Will and Sami like that.

Ejami continue to make me SMILE. Alison and James are LOVING their SL. More please.

I donīt understand the debate about Sami and Nicole. BOTH are messed up individuals. What have Ej and Daniel gotten out of a relationship with Nicole? She was trying to send EJ to jail and lied to Daniel. Brady? She tried to kill Victor. She watched Ej mourn a child, that was never his, then she passed another off as Rafe, knowing that Rafe already tried to keep another child from Ej. Itīs only a matter of time before she hurts Eric. If he was smart, heīd run.

And why not blame Lucas for the end of LUMI too? He told Sami she had unresolved feelings for EJ, then proceeded to jump into bed with her. He is not a victim.

why drag lucas to deabte you have on nicole and sami

lucas did not jump into bed with sami it been over month sami denied she have unresolved feelings for EJ.and yet it was not even day after sami chose rafe over ej and broke off over gabi and ej jump to bed with sami.and believe the bullshit sami told him after he find out sami chose rafe first

I think it made Lucas looked stupid for breaking up with Autum for Sami just to have her leave him for EJ, and for getting involved with her when he know she had unresolved feelings for EJ. Lucas should have known better than to believe her when she denied it, still it made Sami look a lot worse, but itīs really the writhers fault they should have made a decision between Lumi and Ejami before putting Lumi back together. I get that they was trying to please more than one fanbase at the time but that only works for a short period of time itīs not a long term solution.
Autumn dump Lucas not Lucas dump her

Yeah but didnīt she dump him beause he was spending to much time with Sami, and Lucas didnīt excactly object to a break up. Anyway it could be right that it was the writhingshift that made Lumi seemed out of placed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

I liked the portion of the EJ/Justin scene where EJ says,"It's bad.She needs a good lawyer."Justin's response,"It can't be you." then EJ says something to the effect of obviously not.I know they were referring to the relationship between EJ and Sami but I still thought the lines were "ha ha" funnny.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

six
Jun 18 2013, 10:29 AM
concerned
Jun 18 2013, 04:01 AM
Chelsea didn't seem to have any issues with it.
Chelsea was only willing to sleep with someone who slept with her mother. She refused to sleep with Dan after she found out he'd been with her grandmother.
Sorry, I had my timing wrong.

concerned
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 18 2013, 11:45 AM
I enjoyed the Sami/Abe scenes, too but they are a great example of the bigger thing that is bugging me about the shooting story. On the one hand, they seem to want the audience to believe that Sami didn't really know Bernardi aside from the fact she knew he was a dirty cop on Stefano's payroll. However, we're also being told he's a 'three time decorated' officer and apparently well liked and respected by the entire force and a close friend of Sami's very recently ex-husband. And I could go with that if we were to believe that Sami had little interaction with Rafe's job or co-workers or the police department in general - except she made it a point to tell Abe how 'creepy' this is for her because she grew up there and 'knows everybody' there. They can't have it both ways - either Sami should have known Bernardi (and by extension his family) because she's so familiar and tied to the Salem PD - or Bernardi should have been a recent hire to the department and unfamiliar to everyone. Otherwise, it just leaves a great big hole in the story.
See the problem is you are expecting Sami to pay attention to somebody else.

I find it entirely in character that Sami wouldn't have bothered to know of his existence.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Bernadi could have come along to the SPD much later.Sami didn't mean
she knew everyone that worked there.Sami knew that Bernadi worked for
Stefeno when she overheard them talking in the Public living room. :'(

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I can remember Sami suggesting that Lucas bring Autum to Salem.That
was funny when Sami said I will be nice.Is Sami nice?Heck no.With Sami
Kate around Autum would be leaving Salem in a body bag. :flipoff:

S loves EJ

tomsawyer
Jun 18 2013, 01:46 PM
S loves EJ
Jun 18 2013, 01:39 PM
I think it made Lucas looked stupid for breaking up with Autum for Sami just to have her leave him for EJ, and for getting involved with her when he know she had unresolved feelings for EJ. Lucas should have known better than to believe her when she denied it, still it made Sami look a lot worse, but itīs really the writhers fault they should have made a decision between Lumi and Ejami before putting Lumi back together. I get that they was trying to please more than one fanbase at the time but that only works for a short period of time itīs not a long term solution.
To be fair, I think the change in writers had something to do with that. From the rumors we heard, MarDar were planning an Ejami-Lumi triangle so it made sense to have Lumi reconnect at the same time that Sami had unresolved feelings for EJ. It was TomSell's abrupt shift to a Safe-Ejami triangle that made the Lumi stuff in the Spring suddenly seem out of place.

Given it some thought I donīt think it was the writhing shift that made Lumi seemed out of place. Wasnīt it MarDar that had Sami running away with EJ, which would have been the end of Lumi anyway. Regardless I think the point I was trying to make was that a triangel revolving Sami and EJ doesnīt work, since most people that like Lumi and/or Safe doesnīt like Ejami and vice versa, maybe a Lumi/Safe triangel could work but not one including Ejami. They should have Sami focused on one man at the time and not make her look fickle.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Enjoyable episode - Loved the Marlena vs Adrienne scene - didn't agree with everything Adrienne was saying but, wow, she was on fire today. It was so nice to see Marlena doing something other than walking around the Horton square thinking about John. Loved Justin and Sonny.

Always such a nice change of pace when Adrienne and Justin are involved in scenes, hope we continue to see more of these scenes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply