Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, June 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 17 2013, 06:26 AM (13,617 Views)
Keith
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 17 2013, 12:28 PM
I am 100% here for a Marlena/Adrienne throw down like you do NOT believe.
You and me BOTH. I wasn't expecting Marlena to have overheard them AT ALL. And BAM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Jun 17 2013, 12:05 PM
Brady's such a whore.
I'd do him. ;)

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Today is flying - can't believe it is half over already

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMO, it really feels like this show turned a corner with the Marlena/John/Kristen/Brady climax/fallout. I thought post all of that the show would just lay there, but even though it's in a story building mode at the moment, I've enjoyed nearly everything and they seriously seem to be intent on focus on genuine story beats to build/drive/enhance the story.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

blueskies
Jun 17 2013, 12:31 PM
Classic
Jun 17 2013, 12:26 PM
Kristen doesn't deserve Brady and the kind of life he was gonna give her.
Perhaps not right now (and def not after what's coming, lol) but if she changes, she deserves the same chance as every single other person in Salem. Including the same chances Brady gave Nicole who has done ridic things of her own.
Kristen isn't gonna change...She will always be a diabolical sociopath. She is just like the Dimeras.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 17 2013, 12:35 PM.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Is it the lighting or is Sami's hair really greasy dirty?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Essentially, EJ just said "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Southofsoap
Jun 17 2013, 12:35 PM
Well, she's been in jail & beaten. She shouldn't have Gabi's lustrous locks.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 17 2013, 12:19 PM
I want Nicole to become pregnant with Brady's baby.
I don't. I've seen enough of Nicole mourning her children. No more pregnancy storylines for her please.

am103
Member Avatar

Nicole and Brady's sex scene was... Intense lol. It would drive Kristen INSANE if Nicole became pregnant with Brady's baby, but I doubt the show will go there since Gabi literally just had a baby and Nicole suffered that brutal stillbirth last year. But that would be a hell of a story, lol.

Marlena in scenes with Jennifer and Adrienne? Awesome! It was about time Marlena gave Jen some snark for being buddies with Kristen, and I LOVE Marlena sticking up for her family to Adrienne! Very good story beats I wasn't expecting.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow. Wow. Wow. Marlena/Adrienne EACH had good, strong valid points & neither woman is backing down. GOOD WRITING!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 17 2013, 12:36 PM
Southofsoap
yeah but it hasn't been 24 hours lol

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I want to hear why Marlena thinks Will is the best thing to ever happen to Sonny. Seems like reaching will need to be done lol

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

LanaluvsBroe
Classic
Jun 17 2013, 12:19 PM
I want Nicole to become pregnant with Brady's baby.
I don't. I've seen enough of Nicole mourning her children. No more pregnancy storylines for her please.
I want it so bad. Nicole deserves to be happy with a miracle baby.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 17 2013, 12:40 PM.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Matt
Southofsoap
Now Sami knows what Lucas felt like in jail. Give her some girl on girl action she would get nick's feeling. Men aren't the only ones that rape.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Arienne has zero on points. She is just a busy body nag. Sonny is 23. Its his life. Adrienne needs to get a life of her own.

am103
Member Avatar

Also, watching Kristen in super-scheming villain mode is EXCELLENT. I haven't been this excited for a story in a very long time!

I hate the friends-with-benefits thing with Bricole, but damn do they have chemistry. I wish at least one writing regime would have taken these two seriously as a couple a few years back, because they would have lit this show on fire! Now it just seems that their relationship is strictly platonic with occasional sex. Meh.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh. My. God. Adrienne went IN on Marlena! I thought Marlena would eat her alive but I'm actually going to have to give the +1 to Adrienne today.

eyebrowns

Today is SLAYING me. I was not expecting all these great character moments and stories and the writing!

am103
Member Avatar

Sweet baby Jesus! That Marlena/Adrienne showdown was serious! Lol. I can totally see where both women are coming from. Hoping to see more of these in the future!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply