Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, June 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 18 2013, 08:35 AM (15,038 Views)
mandadawn
Member Avatar

Sami wants to go home to her kids...what kids are we talking about? I only know of one kid and that's Johnny. Oh I know who she's talking about! It's her imaginary children that we hear about but never see because they aren't her pride and joy. Yes, I know we see Will but that's different.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

mandadawn
Jun 19 2013, 10:10 AM
Sami wants to go home to her kids...what kids are we talking about? I only know of one kid and that's Johnny. Oh I know who she's talking about! It's her imaginary children that we hear about but never see because they aren't her pride and joy. Yes, I know we see Will but that's different.
and here is the inconsistent writing again for Sami's character...last summer Sami was willing to go on the run, get incarcerated all to prove Ej's innocence. She didn't even think about her kids when she did that...now she wants to go home for them? Yeah, whatever.

mandadawn
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 19 2013, 10:12 AM
mandadawn
Jun 19 2013, 10:10 AM
and here is the inconsistent writing again for Sami's character...last summer Sami was willing to go on the run, get incarcerated all to prove Ej's innocence. She didn't even think about her kids when she did that...now she wants to go home for them? Yeah, whatever.
Exactly!

As much as I couldn't stand Sami during the custody battle between her and Lucas, she was written pretty much consistent with the growth of her character. When her character changed around 2007 I thought it was finally something I wanted to see. But Sami as a character now totally lacks what made her a complicated character in the 90s and early 2000s. She was all tooth and nail in her desire to have a guy and keep Will to herself. Now guys flock to her and she doesn't have to do anything. I don't mind seeing her get the guy but not the whole town worshipping her magical vagina.

Pookie
Member Avatar

We know the real reason Gabi decided to keep Rafe in a coma. She just didn't want to have to deal with him. She's probably all "Ugh, my husband dumped me and now I'm living with my baby daddy and his boyfriend. If Rafe finds out, he'll spend the next six months saying 'I told you so' and treating me like an idiot."
Edited by Pookie, Jun 19 2013, 10:31 AM.

Kriss4

Did I miss a scene? I know Dan was talking about the stress Rafe will face, but was there a decision made not to wake him?

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jun 19 2013, 11:58 AM
Did I miss a scene? I know Dan was talking about the stress Rafe will face, but was there a decision made not to wake him?
Yes.He said they decided not to wake him because the situation with Sami and I think Gabi/Nick might be too stressful for him in his weakened condition.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply