Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, June 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 18 2013, 08:35 AM (14,676 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

These Kristen scenes are driving me NUTS! Let's get on with it already!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oooh, I love this EJ-Marlena scene. If EJ wasn't motivated enough already now he has Marlena challenging him - nice!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

The Brady/Nicole/Eric scenes are so classically soapy

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I'm getting the vibe that the show might actually go with Brady actually falling for NIcole this time.....and Kristen working her magic on Eric so he can finally act on his feelings for NIcole will be awesome...two hot guys fighting for my girl! I can deal with that...and Ericole should be happening at the end of this...and Kristen could continue on her crazy path...

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Southofsoap
Jun 18 2013, 12:13 PM
Is Josh Taylor having a stroke on screen?
His face reminds me of Michael Douglas's face in Behind the Candelabra when Lee is post surgery and can't close his eyes when he's sleeping due to his face being screwed with so much.

elci525
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jun 18 2013, 12:15 PM
Marlena is treating EJ the way that Adrienne treated her and Will yesterday. That's...odd.

I absolutely love pulling Chad and Abigail into this story, especially Abigail.

Can't wait until Kristen's plan plays out!
Yes I noticed that too. I am sure Marlena has plenty to be suspicious or angry to EJ about based on history alone.....but it seems she has taken Adrienne's words to heart, blames the DiMeras for any "trouble" her family has found itself in, and so is redirecting the same words at EJ/about the DiMeras.

Makes sense.
Edited by elci525, Jun 18 2013, 12:18 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I agree that I love the parallel of Marlena treating Sami/EJ the way Adrienne was treating Will/Sonny yesterday.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jun 18 2013, 12:16 PM
Southofsoap
Jun 18 2013, 12:13 PM
Is Josh Taylor having a stroke on screen?
His face reminds me of Michael Douglas's face in Behind the Candelabra when Lee is post surgery and can't close his eyes when he's sleeping due to his face being screwed with so much.
OMG the creepiest!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

EJ must be rather annoyed that nobody believes he has changed. If there had not been 7 years of this nonsense, it might be interesting. Alas...

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm kinda shocked that Sami killing Bernardi is turning into a umbrella storyline that's actually affecting a large part of the canvas.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Suck it Winston!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Honestly Roman sounds like an adult from a Peanuts cartoon "Wha wha wha wha wha"

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I love how the show has jumped into new huge storylines quickly...there was no 2-3 months of nothing/filler like how the show used to be written.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Jun 18 2013, 12:19 PM
EJ must be rather annoyed that nobody believes he has changed. If there had not been 7 years of this nonsense, it might be interesting. Alas...
The thing I like is that he actually doesn't seem bothered by their doubt. For once, EJ is actually putting his actions before his words.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Holy shit Roman just got fired! I hope Abe takes his place. He's much better. This thing can slip away until Wayne Northrop returns.

Brady and Eric conversation is pretty funny. I'm not sure I heard a word they actually said because I was just watching Nicole.

I love how they're pulling from the 90s for this Kristen storyline, but the show is still staying grounded. Its a little callback to JER, but not totally balls to the walls. I like it.

am103
Member Avatar

"Both of those men are still breathing and this house hasn't burned to the ground. I am VERY restrained."

LOVE it! Go Kristen!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Does Abe have the power to dismiss FauxRo?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

The fallout of Kristen's original "scheme" (and I use that term very loosely) is turning out to be more entertaining than the actual scheme itself.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Hated the EJ/Marlena scenes.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 18 2013, 12:16 PM
I'm getting the vibe that the show might actually go with Brady actually falling for NIcole this time.....and Kristen working her magic on Eric so he can finally act on his feelings for NIcole will be awesome...two hot guys fighting for my girl! I can deal with that...and Ericole should be happening at the end of this...and Kristen could continue on her crazy path...
I'm kinda getting this sense too and if that's the direction they go, I'm so there for it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply