Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Countdown: Top 10 Lucas Moments
Topic Started: Jun 18 2013, 12:01 PM (1,713 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

^^^ I completely agree! Bryan has proven time and again that Lucas can and should be a stand alone character.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Reese
Jun 19 2013, 11:30 AM
I love Lucas, and I love seeing him outside of the Lumi/Sami bubble. He's always been an interesting character to me on his own merit. I love him interacting with the Hortons (Maggie, Hope, Julie and Doug), Kate, and the Kiriakises (and Victor who as someone pointed out was Lucas' sole father figure for many years) like his brother Phillip and also Justin. I'd love to see him Anne snarking at the Hospital as she deplores him being a part of the Horton Foundation through what she'd term nepotism. He should be involved in the corporate espionage story, scheming with Kate and taking advantage EJ's distraction with Sami and the DE takeover to get the goods on EJ. Just so much for Lucas to do and be involved in on this show, besides being one of Sami's reserves.
ann does not have know lucas is horton when lucas worked in past in Horton Foundation his mr roberts and they can have mix up of someone still called him mr roberts not horton

and jennifer lack treating as brother and it depend on what day with remain hortosn in town if is consider family or not so they can easily can not know lucas is horton and work with him
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I just don't understand how an early 40s actor that looks about in his mid 30s and has always played a younger character can't get writing or a love interest...while the likes of Rafe, Dan, Brady and Ej get story after story, love interest after love interest.....they'd had some bombs for relationships (the Arianna's, Taylors and Madison's of the world) but somehow they continue to be written for....seriously, it's so wrong and blatantly bias it's not even funny.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

That is very true Luving. Bryan is a more then capable actor. Yet people don't give him the credit for that, like tptb people. Its just not right.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

Bryan is an AMAZING actor, I honestly have always viewed him as the next Tom Horton. WHY Days refuses to see it is beyond me, he's amazing and should be given storyline after storyline, not James Scott or Galen Gering who haven't EARNED their stripes, IMO.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Partnersincrime
Jun 20 2013, 06:59 AM
Reese
Jun 19 2013, 11:30 AM
I love Lucas, and I love seeing him outside of the Lumi/Sami bubble. He's always been an interesting character to me on his own merit. I love him interacting with the Hortons (Maggie, Hope, Julie and Doug), Kate, and the Kiriakises (and Victor who as someone pointed out was Lucas' sole father figure for many years) like his brother Phillip and also Justin. I'd love to see him Anne snarking at the Hospital as she deplores him being a part of the Horton Foundation through what she'd term nepotism. He should be involved in the corporate espionage story, scheming with Kate and taking advantage EJ's distraction with Sami and the DE takeover to get the goods on EJ. Just so much for Lucas to do and be involved in on this show, besides being one of Sami's reserves.
ann does not have know lucas is horton when lucas worked in past in Horton Foundation his mr roberts and they can have mix up of someone still called him mr roberts not horton

and jennifer lack treating as brother and it depend on what day with remain hortosn in town if is consider family or not so they can easily can not know lucas is horton and work with him
Oh I want Lucas and Anne to be adversaries. That's where the soapy drama is. I love snarky Lucas and imho, Lucas would make a much better and more worthy opponent for Anne because Jenn and Dr Dan really just aren't up to his caliber or Anne's for that matter. I loved Lucas' antics against she-who-shall-not-be-named (okay, for those who won't know who I'm talking about: Sami) when she worked at the hospital, and she and Lucas used to bump heads. I miss that and Anne would suit the bill just fine.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply