Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, June 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 06:54 AM (19,153 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Oh Chad how I love you! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Three of the most annoying characters I have seen on this show for awhile lol. Never was a big fan of any of the teens stories on Days. The only teen I liked was Eve.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

That Will and Mia were AWFUL!!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Maybe if Chandler leaves, this Will will come back....oh wait...
Edited by ArnoldFinnegan, Jun 19 2013, 07:47 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I hated Mia with a fiery passion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Why would you remind us of this time, Lysie?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Lysie is trying to torture us....
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm a sadist.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

How did Marlene find out about Kate and Rafe I thought only a few people new about it
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Probably the worst teen scene ever, including She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. Damn I hated her, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I might be alone, but I liked shaggy Will at first. He didn't start going downhill until after the Grace story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

six
Jun 19 2013, 09:31 AM
I might be alone, but I liked shaggy Will at first. He didn't start going downhill until after the Grace story.
I agree with that. I think we were all happy they recast him and brought him back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

six
Jun 19 2013, 09:31 AM
I liked him, too. In fact, it took me awhile to adjust to CM when he took over the role. Remember how he always seemed to have some crazy eyes in his early scenes? Are they still there and I've just grown numb to it?

I thought Mia was okay in the very beginning but they way over utilized her and she stayed far longer than was necessary. Although she was the proud owner of one of the funniest wardrobe choices ever with her Flashdance era traveling ensemble when she was supposed to jet off to the Far East or wherever to pursue her dancing career. So there is that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Lol!! Is that Cocaine Will?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Casey Deidrick --- sexy then and sexy now
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I also like this version of Will in the beginning...but then it all went to hell.

But he had potential.

I absolutely hated Mia and Chad though....it has taken me a LONG time to be able to tolerate Chad....especially after he was attached to the red bitch for so long.

Chabby is bringing Chad back into favour with me though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

They could bring this Will back. He also got a Daytime Emmy nod for playing Will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

T-Love74
Jun 19 2013, 11:11 AM
They could bring this Will back. He also got a Daytime Emmy nod for playing Will.
I suspect he'll be a little preoccupied after his recent drug bust...it's probably not in the cards.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Casey has matured a lot physically since that era. He's one of the lucky ones who will just get better looking with age. Hope he sticks around and they explore the Chad/Abigail pairing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic