Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, June 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 06:54 AM (19,253 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Everytime one of these threads drift into the same conversation that's been had in so many threads this song pops into my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KV24fTnbaI
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

DaraFan
Jun 20 2013, 11:45 AM
six
Jun 20 2013, 09:47 AM
MissLola
Jun 20 2013, 09:23 AM
Ej still got a good about of airtime when he was with Tayho/Nicole. And while I did not always enjoy the stories, he seemed to be the lead. Right now he is just a supporting player to Sami
Snipped the section I agree with. JS is not in the same position as BD and now GG appear to be where Sami controls their character's airtime. ITA that EJ seems to have been given a lesser role now that he and Sami are together. If JS wants EJ to be more prominent, it seems he should be shipping a different pairing.

I think it's normal for actors to ship whatever current pairing they are in. Minus Taylor I think James has pretty much promoted or shipped whatever his current pairing was.

When JS said itīs about time for Ejami, and something about he thought they could have done more with Ejole it seemed that Ejami was his first choice. Still if he can convince me that he would be happy with a Ejole pairing I might be able to like them again, even if I like Ejami more.

Anyway I think we mostly talked about why JS like the current writing which isnīt the same old but something new.
Edited by S loves EJ, Jun 20 2013, 03:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

I don't think Sami was ever a "great villain." To me she has always been a whiney and annoying pain in the ass lol Now she just shouts and snorts and stomps more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

DaraFan
Jun 20 2013, 09:00 AM
S loves EJ
Jun 20 2013, 08:03 AM
LuvingLumi
Jun 20 2013, 07:50 AM
S loves EJ
Jun 20 2013, 07:47 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
He was a big Ejole fan too....he goes with the writing....he's pretty much like AS in that regard.....I just think since Ejami was never written in a reciprocated love story that as an actor he looked forward to playing it out as it would be something new for him.

JS said in an interview fall 2011 that there was an answer as to who EJ loves, and there is no doubt in my mind that he was talking about Sami which pretty much killed Ejole for me, I liked them a Little bit Before that.

LuvingLumi
Jun 20 2013, 07:56 AM
S loves EJ
Jun 20 2013, 07:52 AM

You just proved me right....EJami didn't scheme...Lumi did, Sonny and Sami did....there was NOTHING that Ej and Sami did together to help out Will's situation with Nick, except go to Stefano who was the one that had the connection with the crooked cop and got the evidence....Stefano schemed, Lumi schemed, Sonny and Sami schemed....

I agree that Ejami didnīt schemed that much together, but at least bad scheming Sami was back while being together with EJ, as opposite to good and boring while being with Rafe.
I never saw that as him referring to Sami. He also said in SID not long after in early 2012 that if Ej and Sami didn't have kids together they'd never speak to each other again. I doubt at the time he was referring to Sami.

And now fast forward to 2013 Sami is the only woman Ej loved. Last year it was Nicole, the year before Taylor, next year is anyone's guess. Point being is love interest and couples change ALL the time. And at this point it's pointless to invest.

He was not just talking about who EJ loved but who he wanted to see for EJ so when he one year later said It`s about time for Ejami it seemed to confirmed that he had been talking about Sami. In early 2012 Ejami wasn`t together instead EJ was married to Nicole so obviously Ejami would not have a reasonn to talk to each other then if it wasn`t for the kids.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

James has also said that he considers Arianne the best actress on the show, and that the people behind the scenes really love the chemistry between them.

He has also said several times that EJ deeply loves Nicole and that he absolutly loved working with Ari because EJ could be both bad and good with Nicole. And that he will go against the script to make sure the spark remains with Ejole for future storylines.

So he promotes what the storyline is at the time or where it's going.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I donīt know if I get the deeply loves Nicole part. Nicole was written as his second choice their first marrige, and in the second it looked liked EJ was about to fall in love with Nicole but then the griefsex came inbetween. Still itīs possible that I have let his answers get to me and made Ejole feel like a joke to me when it shouldnīt. If he supports Ejole I probably can too at least I liked Ejole even if I loved Ejami more. I thinkhe could have answered the interview better though instead of saying that there was an answer as to who he wanted for EJ he should have said that he would be supportive of both couples.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Absolutely LOVE the Chad/Sonny/Abigail scenes!! SO good.

How unbelieveable sexy does Chad/Casey look?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Gosh,.. how cosy EJ and Kristen has become.. kissing (on the cheeks) and all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

quting limitation screw up this post Iīll make an other one.

Edited by S loves EJ, Jun 22 2013, 06:58 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

lysie
Jun 20 2013, 07:36 AM
S loves EJ
Jun 20 2013, 07:35 AM
Aliaron
Jun 20 2013, 07:10 AM
lysie
Jun 20 2013, 07:00 AM

James Scott has no fucking idea who his character and who Sami are. I wish he'd stop talking like he did. He has shown time and time again he has no clue. As someone who considered herself an ultimate fan of Sami, I wish he would shut up about the character. Because what we see now is just a shell of Sami.

He admits he doesn't watch the show or know its history. How the hell he thinks he knows Sami when he doesn't even understand EJ?

Man, I miss actors who knew their characters. Who could explain them to a tee using their history. I miss writers who could do the same.

These days only a quiet few know their characters. And they are all vets. Oh and Blake Berris.

To JS defence there are different versions of EJ, anyway he most know about Samiīs history he did refered to to being back to a fucking mess in a interview.

lysie
Jun 20 2013, 07:19 AM
Honestly, I'm not really sure how James could know EJ anyway. The character has been changed through so many different writing regimes from the beginning that he really doesn't even have a foundation to work with. I think he's probably like a lot of us in that he just has a preferred version. I'm just surprised at what his preferred version appears to be.

And what version would that be? I know he said he prefered darker EJ which would seemed either sweevil EJ 2007 or 2009/2010īs EJ.
The current one...

You said the last couple of weeks is what he was so excited about Sami doing, maybe JS loves how Samiīs character being written not EJīs.
Anyway didnīt he say in one of your interviews that he thought there was times when EJīs character been stronger, and that he hoped that EJ would become more dark, that doesnīt sound to me that the current EJ is his favourite.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

So, I'm gone for three weeks to take a class, and that damn EJ debate is STILL not resolved??????????????????? :toetap:
Edited by ladyofthelake, Jun 22 2013, 11:10 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jun 22 2013, 11:09 AM
So, I'm gone for three weeks to take a class, and that damn EJ debate is STILL not resolved??????????????????? :toetap:
I'm pretty sure that this will continue through next Christmas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

MissLola
Jun 22 2013, 11:28 AM
ladyofthelake
Honey, it's been going on for five years! Still battlin' the Civil War........still battlin' the Civil War................man................
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

ladyofthelake
Jun 22 2013, 01:06 PM
MissLola
Jun 22 2013, 11:28 AM
ladyofthelake
Honey, it's been going on for five years! Still battlin' the Civil War........still battlin' the Civil War................man................

Then you shouldnīt be suprise ;) ,still discussing the current version of EJ isnīt 5 years old.
Edited by S loves EJ, Jun 23 2013, 03:39 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic